Check your account email address ×

****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:49 PM, Ez ryder said:

well fuck I was going to pick up the wild cat trail my wife bought this week tomorrow. well I decided I best get out a ruler and dont you know the fucking thing is 3 inch to tall to get in to the back door and 1/4 inch to tall to not hit the ceiling frame rails in the trailer . now I need another new trailer . I dont know I am going to bring home on a open and see with loading angels and what not if it wont go in the door and roll bar high spot  fit  between ceiling framing . I doubt it but got to try before having to sell a 3 yr old trailer     

lol ,, I went through the same thing this past summer ,, bought a can am defender cause I just had to have it ,, only to find out it wont fit in any of my three trailers

Just now, grggade said:

lol ,, I went through the same thing this past summer ,, bought a can am defender cause I just had to have it ,, only to find out it wont fit in any of my three trailers

I had a commander some yrs back and had to buy a trailer just for it . when I sold it I sold as a  package 

On 12/12/2017 at 1:20 PM, DAVE said:

A buddy had one and couldnt keep a tranny in it for the life of him...he eventually dumped it....other then that i have 0 experience with them.

I had an 03 predator and it was flawless . No tranny issues.  Sold it in 2009

Decided how to spend my money this spring.  Putting a sled on the back burner (again).  Put my RZR up for sale and will use plus my work bonus money & tax returns to upgrade the RZR this year.  The old girl has rolled 9800 miles and never let me down, but I think it's time for an upgrade!

IMG_3050.JPG

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Decided how to spend my money this spring.  Putting a sled on the back burner (again).  Put my RZR up for sale and will use plus my work bonus money & tax returns to upgrade the RZR this year.  The old girl has rolled 9800 miles and never let me down, but I think it's time for an upgrade!

IMG_3050.JPG

What you upgrading too?

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's a 2009 Can Am Renegade 800 H.O. With 1800 miles worth? 

Had a guy offer it as a trade for my sled.

Is it stock? X model or standard gade?

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure...here is a picture.

3C2984F1-2274-49E9-9E50-7927ABDFE69C.thumb.jpeg.a82a3430da477d3d4f17105732e16e7c.jpeg

Its a standard with a half fast snorkel job....because it has a snorkel means its been ridden in deep water likely and if it wasnt maintained properly thats a big concern especially if its a younger kid....im thinking 2500 to 3000us without seeing it in person

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

It looks bent. The handle bars and front bumper don't look right.

The pics on a slight angle...but ya she looks a little twisted.. specially front bumper.