Check your account email address ×

College loan forgiveness

So the democrats couldn't get it through before, but now they are figuring out way to get it through in other ways.  Think about that.....they could not do it legally the other way they tried, so now they are getting it done in backdoor bullshit.

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I see Captain Buttwutabout has arrived 

With his fresh set of pampers all ready to go for a brand new day fighting for the Independent voter!

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I see Captain Buttwutabout has arrived 

13 minutes ago, hayward said:

With his fresh set of pampers all ready to go for a brand new day fighting for the Independent voter!

I see my ass boils have arrived. Just add nothing to the topic just go after the posters. Weak like they are in life.

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see my ass boils have arrived. Just add nothing to the topic just go after the posters. Weak like they are in life.

You’re kinda like a woman in yoga pants with a great ass but “how dare anyone look!!!!!11111?”

Seriously, you love the attention.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

12K or less and 10 years of payments? Seriously? If you can't pay off 12 grand in 10 years then fuck you. What the fuck!?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, hayward said:

You’re kinda like a woman in yoga pants with a great ass but “how dare anyone look!!!!!11111?”

So you're saying MC has a great ass??

:lol:

27 minutes ago, hayward said:

A proven follower.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, hayward said:

MC is now in “budwudabout me” mode

Cry for attention….gets attention….then cries about it 🤣

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

12K or less and 10 years of payments? Seriously? If you can't pay off 12 grand in 10 years then fuck you. What the fuck!?

Ever notice, there's never anything done to counter the over-inflated cost of higher education, even if it is community college.  

These school administrators are full blown thieves, right along with the finance companies for student loans.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hayward said:

With his fresh set of pampers all ready to go for a brand new day fighting for the "fake" Independent voter!

fixed it for you:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

fixed it for you:thumbsup:

Well I didn't want to rub it in ass boil sores that bad.....but who am I to argue, you're right, you're right.  Good catch. :bc:

51 minutes ago, hayward said:

Ever notice, there's never anything done to counter the over-inflated cost of higher education, even if it is community college.  

These school administrators are full blown thieves, right along with the finance companies for student loans.

It's like healthcare, seems no one has an interest in trying to lower the cost. They just want to divert the cost to others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hayward said:

How do you know it’s over inflated?

44 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It's like healthcare, seems no one has an interest in trying to lower the cost. They just want to divert the cost to others.

The democrats did BUT the repubs shoot it down every time. Prescriptions too. 

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How do you know it’s over inflated?

Well my school taxes haven't increased by 500% over the past 20 years lve lived in my house, but looking at my daughters college tuition, that has..

More than happy to get into it a bit more if you'd like? I have one kid in college and one graduating highschool in 4 months who is also off to college..Id love to hear what your costs were sending your kids to college..

Oh that's right, you've never had to deal with that evvahhh! 

Edited by Rigid1
Making mc look like a fucking idiot
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well my school taxes haven't increased by 500% over the past 20 years lve lived in my house, but looking at my daughters college tuition, that has..

More than happy to get into it a bit more if you'd like? I have one kid in college and one graduating highschool in 4 months who is also off to college..Id love to hear what your costs were sending your kids to college..

Oh that's right, you've never had to deal with that evvahhh! 

get into it….sure I went to college and paid for it myself.
Send them to community college. It makes zero difference unless your sending them to an Ivy League school.

Now thank me for paying for your snotty kids educations. Jesus your fuckin dumb.