Check your account email address ×

College loan forgiveness

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Well tell me your experiences with sending your kids to college and prove me wrong..

Again, Im not here telling someone how married life is, you know why?? Never been married..I'm smart enough to stay in my lane.. Your obviously not..

Sending your kids to school is easy you idiot.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your not a successful parent until they are….you dumb fuck.

Well they seem to be doing great! Both with good jobs they've both  had since 17, both have girlfriends, both have cars that I help them maintain, no accidents or tickets, both are good students, so far so good!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

get into it….sure I went to college and paid for it myself.
Send them to community college. It makes zero difference unless your sending them to an Ivy League school.

Now thank me for paying for your snotty kids educations. Jesus your fuckin dumb.

Real classy, calling Rigid's kids snotty and you never met them. You're a miserable, lonely old man and probably jealous of people who have kids. 

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

Real classy.

See above, the crotchety old fuck should get a vacation for speaking ill of Rigid's kids. He brought up family, he broke one of the rules. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Sending your kids to school is easy you idiot.

Oh it is,..How did you deal with a child that didn't want to get up and go to school for the 12 years they were in primary education?? What's your experience with that?? How were the parent teacher conferences, the sports going back and forth with both kids playing at different fields, helping them with homework, making lunches, taking them for their permit tests, taking them for their driving tests, having five cars to maintain and pay for,..and then running your household on top of that?? Please elaborate on your personal experiences with raising children..We are all fucking ears.....:groin:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Real classy, calling Rigid's kids snotty and you never met them. You're a miserable, lonely old man and probably jealous of people who have kids. 

See above, the crotchety old fuck should get a vacation for speaking ill of Rigid's kids. He brought up family, he broke one of the rules. :dunno:

Appreciate it but it's fine, I can handle MC myself..But good look :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

MCcunt is just extra cranky since his groomer buddy grabbed is ball and ran off............again:news:

• Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I know that, I just want to see if the mighty chest puffing administration here is going to enforce the rules of not bringing family into discussions. MC broke that rule and besides I wouldn't mind seeing that crotchety old fuck get booted to the curb for a week. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I know that, I just want to see if the mighty chest puffing administration here is going to enforce the rules of not bringing family into discussions. MC broke that rule and besides I wouldn't mind seeing that crotchety old fuck get booted to the curb for a week. :lmao:

I hear ya, but it's obviously selective administration, now if I would have accused DB of stealing from his clients (a federal crime)he would be giving me high fives.. HSR is just pissed I didn't want to join the mean girls crew..:lol:

Edited by Rigid1
Autocorrect BS

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I knew you’d say that.   It ain’t worth it to lose all this entertainment.:bc:

36 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

go back and re read you clown. It was directed at me first. If you want respect in my responses then give it. If you attack me personally first all bets are off.

46 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh it is,..How did you deal with a child that didn't want to get up and go to school for the 12 years they were in primary education?? What's your experience with that?? How were the parent teacher conferences, the sports going back and forth with both kids playing at different fields, helping them with homework, making lunches, taking them for their permit tests, taking them for their driving tests, having five cars to maintain and pay for,..and then running your household on top of that?? Please elaborate on your personal experiences with raising children..We are all fucking ears.....:groin:

I could get way more personal here but I won’t. Your easy.

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I could get way more personal here but I won’t. Your easy.

Why would you? I asked whats you're experience in sending a kid to college? You said "it's easy",.. back up.. How'd long did your FAFSA application take?, student aid app, College applications, visiting colleges??

Again, I'd never attempt to tell you what marriage is like or how easy it is..Try showing some respect to people who chose to be parents..Got it..

Edited by Rigid1
Autocorrect FML

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, hayward said:

Ever notice, there's never anything done to counter the over-inflated cost of higher education, even if it is community college.  

These school administrators are full blown thieves, right along with the finance companies for student loans.

Yes. Yes I have noticed. Very convenient. 

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

go back and re read you clown. It was directed at me first. If you want respect in my responses then give it. If you attack me personally first all bets are off.

That's where you're wrong, you can be attacked all day long but you can't bring wives or family into it like you did. You called his kids names and clearly broke the rule. Now go fuck off you crotchety old turd. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Saying someone is childless is an attack on family? :lol: 

In bizzaro world..:lol:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

In bizzaro world..:lol:

He does the same thing when someone talks about his BIL taking care of him. It’s an attack on family!!! :lol: