Check your account email address ×

College loan forgiveness

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

get into it….sure I went to college and paid for it myself.
Send them to community college. It makes zero difference unless your sending them to an Ivy League school.

Now thank me for paying for your snotty kids educations. Jesus your fuckin dumb.

My daughter does go to community college my son is also, it's awesome, 3 out 5 of her professors also teach at SU which is 50k a year tuition...........See the over inflation yet?? Same professors..

And how the fuck would you be paying for my kids education?? Classy of you to talk about my daughter who you do not know and who has had a part time job since she was 17 and goes to college full time, shes an amazing young lady...I don't give my family a free ride.............

• Like 2

• Gold Member

Borrowers will be eligible for cancellation if they are enrolled in the new SAVE plan, if they originally borrowed $12,000 or less to attend college, and if they have made at least 10 years of payments. The Education Department said it didn’t immediately know how many borrowers will be eligible for cancellation in February.

Seriously? Who the fuck can't pay off 12 grand in 10 years?

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

My daughter does go to community college my son is also, it's awesome, 3 out 5 of her professors also teach at SU which is 50k a year tuition...........See the over inflation yet?? Same professors..

And how the fuck would you be paying for my kids education?? Classy of you to talk about my daughter who you do not know and who has had a part time job since she was 17 and goes to college full time, shes an amazing young lady...I don't give my family a free ride.............

Dude I pay fed and state taxes. I pay for your kids. Your community college gets federal grants and I will bring up your kids when you bring up the lack of mine asshole.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dude I pay fed and state taxes. I pay for your kids. Your community college gets federal grants and I will bring up your kids when you bring up the lack of mine asshole.

You live in NY?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lol, I never brought up your imaginary kids that don't exist, I brought up your lack of knowledge on parenting, which is a fact, you've never parented children.. I didn't call you for not having any kids or your imaginary children any names..So stay in your lane and don't be so petty

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Can you read? Seriously?

Yes, you said you pay state taxes that go to my kids school.... in NY?? Pretty sure YOUR state taxes don't go to my kids NY school.. Not my fault you lack the intelligence to leave "state taxes" out of it

9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

he lives in the Twilight Zone:pc:

I mean the guy is giving parenting advice, that's like me telling someone how married life should be..:lol:

I'm not that fucking stupid, but apparently there are people out there who are

22 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol, I never brought up your imaginary kids that don't exist, I brought up your lack of knowledge on parenting, which is a fact, you've never parented children.. I didn't call you for not having any kids or your imaginary children any names..So stay in your lane and don't be so petty

Real classy.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Well my school taxes haven't increased by 500% over the past 20 years lve lived in my house, but looking at my daughters college tuition, that has..

More than happy to get into it a bit more if you'd like? I have one kid in college and one graduating highschool in 4 months who is also off to college..Id love to hear what your costs were sending your kids to college..

Oh that's right, you've never had to deal with that evvahhh! 

Here you go asshole.

30 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I mean the guy is giving parenting advice, that's like me telling someone how married life should be..:lol:

I'm not that fucking stupid, but apparently there are people out there who are

Your not a successful parent until they are….you dumb fuck.

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

Real classy.

He’s a piece of shit and is clueless how colleges are financed from research, student loans and construction with fed taxes.

Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Here you go asshole.

Well tell me your experiences with sending your kids to college and prove me wrong..

Again, Im not here telling someone how married life is, you know why?? Never been married..I'm smart enough to stay in my lane.. Your obviously not..