Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton Is Officially A Pedo

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

Id beg to ask what does DB's wife and marriage have to do with this thread at all?? Plus the other 75% of threads it's brought up in by the same people.. Fucking idiots 

No one brought up his wife. Dementiabusta did.

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Even if it was just a retort on classy it was an asshole unwarranted response, IMO.  

Neal

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the dudes got a pretty good case of OCD. 

• Like 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I tried being a new kinder member and it didn’t work out, so I’m back to asshole now too.

Neal

:bc:

20 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He went to the edge of asshole in that post.  A warning is fair, IMO.

@HSR where the fuck are ya?  :lol:

Neal

I'm too stoned to care right now :lol:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Id beg to ask what does DB's wife and marriage have to do with this thread at all?? Plus the other 75% of threads it's brought up in by the same people.. Fucking idiots 

It was a poorly worded retort that was apparent misconstrued as being about cheating on the wife.  It was still an unnecessary assholeish reply.

Neal

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No one brought up his wife. Dementiabusta did.

Did he say something derogatory about his wife or their relationship or did you?..

You do you man, but it's shitty how you bring it up all the time.. Uncalled for and not necessary..But feel free to carry on if you must.....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the dudes got a pretty good case of OCD. 

I’m on a mission to civilize!  From the gutter.  

Just admit Trump is a POS and we can move on to the next Democrat on the Epstein list!  

:lol:

Neal

57 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He married her only because he knocked her up!

He fucked around on his wife with her for 6 years. Classy guy. Just like you.  A total peice of shit. Your hero.!

This is what not bringing my wife into it and not implying that I cheat on her looks like.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Did he say something derogatory about his wife or their relationship or did you?..

You do you man, but it's shitty how you bring it up all the time.. Uncalled for and not necessary..But feel free to carry on if you must.....

I never mentioned his wife. 

It was a poorly worded retort that was apparent misconstrued as being about cheating on the wife.  It was still an unnecessary assholeish reply.

Neal

Agree, when I first read it I was like WTF, then read some replies and can see where he is coming from..but just no need to go there

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

This is what not bringing my wife into it and not implying that I cheat on her looks like.  

Thats you trying to hard to be a victim.

:bc:

• Like 1

cfk needs your help and your gravel roaded?  Gadamn!

Neal

I'm just kidding, I don't see anything wrong but that's up to SSFB to decide. Guys don't agree with my opinions on this so like ckf, I'll sit this one out. 

Words don't hurt me like some.

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Wasn't poorly worded whatsoever. Anyone who thinks Trump treats woman ok, is a classless pos. For one to have issues with Clinton and not with Trump is hypocrisy at its finest.

Trump doesn’t rape woman , bill does 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I never mentioned his wife. 

Like I said feel free to continue 

Just now, f7ben said:

Trump doesn’t rape woman , bill does 

Yet he was basically charged with it.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Implying that you cheat has zero implications towards your wife.

He didn't say you cheat, he sad you were in the same "class". You implied the rest :bc:

Just MHO, which means nothing here :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Yet he was basically charged with it.

No he was charge with a forcible kiss and a grope by a complete nutjob who decided to come forward after 40 years and he was convicted civilly by the same type of court that tossed him off the ballot in Colorado. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, HSR said:

I'm just kidding, I don't see anything wrong but that's up to SSFB to decide. Guys don't agree with my opinions on this so like ckf, I'll sit this one out. 

Words don't hurt me like some.

Of course you don't see anything wrong, we've long established that you have double standards.  The crazy part is you have the thinnest skin here, you hold grudges over the stupidest shit imaginable......like popsicles...........because you're garbage. I made my point, now we get to watch you and your 2 amigos dance all around the rules here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course you don't see anything wrong, we've long established that you have double standards.  The crazy part is you have the thinnest skin here, you hold grudges over the stupidest shit imaginable......like popsicles...........because you're garbage. I made my point, now we get to watch you and your 2 amigos dance all around the rules here. 

K

Just now, DriftBusta said:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952ecpaetiasrvbk4yqt
Neal

• Haha 1

All this talk about Clinton being a predator and nothing about Troopergate back when he was Governor or the fact he was sleeping with his babysitter and payed a big settlement, how about the goings on at his presidential library, Along with fucking his intern with cigars and blow jobs in the Oval Office, the guys kind of a creep, add to the fact Hillary tried to destroy anyone that spoke up. "Go Clintons"

• Like 1