Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton Is Officially A Pedo

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks doofus.  The thread was about Clinton, but you made your irrelevant point and implied that i fuck around on my wife.  Again..  As inane as it always is.  When do you get your 7 day vacation?

Wtf are you taking about you mental midget? You just keep upping the bar for how insecure you are. 

My point was you're ok with whatever Trump does. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks doofus.  The thread was about Clinton, but you made your irrelevant point.  As inane as it always is.  Lets move on Steve.

Do you suspect we will ever know if Clinton engaged in illegal sexual activity with Epstein resources though?  It seems like it will be a few blatant associates that get stung, hell a few are already dead…. 

It’s not going to have much political traction.  The main traction is mostly rich old white non-political guys.   Maybe more will be exposed with the upcoming releases?  :dunno:

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

• Gold Member
Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trumps a fucked up dude.  So is Billy.  

Neal

Sure.

Just find it funny in every thread Trump gets brought up by the same morons. No matter what the topic is. :lol: 

"Bill Clinton is a Pedo"

"but trump" !!!!! 

Trump will live rent free in some of you tilll the day you die. 

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Wtf are you taking about you mental midget? You just keep upping the bar for how insecure you are. 

My point was you're ok with whatever Trump does. 

Poor triggered dull normal Steve.  Your point was irrelevant, and you're tripping all over yourself trying to be edgy.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Sure.

Just find it funny in every thread Trump gets brought up by the same morons. No matter what the topic is. :lol: 

"Bill Clinton is a Pedo"

"but trump" !!!!! 

Trump will live rent free in some of you tilll the day you die. 

Probably because partisan hacks love to only look one way.  Forcing opposing politics to be at the same level of shittyness isn’t a new game, and will continue on.  It’s a divisive point scoring game that we all partake in.

Just like Clinton will live rent free in some of you until the day you die.  He’s decades removed from power.

Neal

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks doofus.  The thread was about Clinton, but you made your irrelevant point and implied that i fuck around on my wife.  Again.  When do you get your 7 day vacation?

He called you classless.  Your insecurity however implied what you just stated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Poor triggered dull normal Steve.  Your point was irrelevant, and you're tripping all over yourself trying to be edgy.

My point was spot on. Trump is just as big of a shitbag when it comes to women as Bill is. 

Just now, Deephaven said:

Saying Bob cheats on his wife is not an attack on Bob's wife.  It is an attack on Bob. 

I didn't say Dementiabusta fools around his wife. I said he was ok with Trump doing it.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I didn't say Dementiabusta fools around his wife. I said he was ok with Trump doing it.

Didn't mean to imply you didn't, but someone read it differently so I clarified their stupidity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Your post is certainly poorly worded and could be taken that way.  Perhaps it was unintentional?

Neal

You only would read it that way if you wanted to.  The segue is clear.  Classy guy.  Just like you.  Reading more into that is absurd.  No matter how you read it, it is not an attack on anyone's family.  And thanks to the whiny bitch himself even that is ok now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Saying Bob cheats on his wife is not an attack on Bob's wife.  It is an attack on Bob. 

Yeah well Bob doesn't cheat on his wife you pussy.  Is there a rule in here about this or not?

Your post is certainly poorly worded and could be taken that way.  Perhaps it was unintentional?

Neal

Wasn't poorly worded whatsoever. Anyone who thinks Trump treats woman ok, is a classless pos. For one to have issues with Clinton and not with Trump is hypocrisy at its finest.

• Like 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

You only would read it that way if you wanted to.  The segue is clear.  Classy guy.  Just like you.  Reading more into that is absurd.  No matter how you read it, it is not an attack on anyone's family.  And thanks to the whiny bitch himself even that is ok now.

Again, it can be drawn to the edge of the family issue.   It is apparently a poorly laid out retort.

Neal

• Like 1

Again, it can be drawn to the edge of the family issue.   It is apparently a poorly laid out retort.

Neal

Thats all he has.  2 guys in here who seem incapable of not mentioning members wives.  Steve and Deephaven.  At least HSR got the message.

• Like 2

Just now, Steve753 said:

Wasn't poorly worded whatsoever. Anyone who thinks Trump treats woman ok, is a classless pos. For one to have issues with Clinton and not with Trump is hypocrisy at its finest.

Of course it was. You fucked it up.  

That said Trump has been shown to be a classless POS.  DB isn’t in that same category.  Your position of him like that was fucked up and assholish.

Indeed it is hypocrisy.

Neal

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Thats all he has.  2 guys in here who seem incapable of not mentioning members wives.  Steve and Deephaven.  At least HSR got the message.

You're trying way to hard. You mentioned your wife. I did nothing of the sort.

Btw your wife must be one hell of a woman to put up with your sorry ass.

:bc:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Even if it was just a retort on classy it was an asshole unwarranted response, IMO.  

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

That said Trump has been shown to be a classless POS.  DB isn’t in that same category.  Your position of him like that was fucked up and assholish.

Indeed it is hypocrisy.

Neal

Screenshot_20240104_190721.jpg

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed it is hypocrisy.

Neal

Id beg to ask what does DB's wife and marriage have to do with this thread at all?? Plus the other 75% of threads it's brought up in by the same people.. Fucking idiots 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1