Check your account email address ×

Russia and Iran officially abandon the USD

• Gold Member

So when democrats like Obama fly in billions of US dollars on a pallet into Iran they are first going to have to exchange it for Rubles???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Peas in a pod.

But it's just the two Countries back and forth.

To trade with any other country the need to pay in USD.

This may not work out as well as they hope.

borat_2__subsequent_moviefilm_2020_folder_icon_v1_by_costaalfed_de7a6iy-375w.png

28 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Russia has 5-7 years left before collapse.  Their birth rates dictate they can’t stand internally.

Neal

Russia has burned through 300K troops and that does not include the million or so educated that walked out of the country 2 years ago.  I am not sure how much more victory Russia can afford.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Russia has burned through 300K troops and that does not include the million or so educated that walked out of the country 2 years ago.  I am not sure how much more victory Russia can afford.

They’re just not tired of all the winning yet. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

They’re just not tired of all the winning yet. 

The amount of equipment they have lost is staggering.   5000 tanks so far?  just crazy that little old Ukraine could do so much damage.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The amount of equipment they have lost is staggering.   5000 tanks so far?  just crazy that little old Ukraine could do so much damage.

What movie are you watching? The war has been over for months lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

You keep believing that 😂🌈

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

You keep believing that 😂🌈

20% of the black sea fleet is in the Davey Jones locker.  Hell the Europeans have been keeping track via satellite of the broken Russian equipment and it is just crazy. Russia has just gone to running Meat wave attacks.  So much for Putin's 2 week campaign.   

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

20% of the black sea fleet is in the Davey Jones locker.  Hell the Europeans have been keeping track via satellite of the broken Russian equipment and it is just crazy. Russia has just gone to running Meat wave attacks.  So much for Putin's 2 week campaign.   

Best thing America can do is send another few more billion 👍

13 minutes ago, toslow said:

Sure👍🌈Compared with what?

We could spend 2x in Ukraine what we spent in Afghanistan and Iraq and it would still be a better investment. 

Not that we should, but I stand by that point. 

27 minutes ago, toslow said:

Sure👍🌈Compared with what?

Compared to confronting them head on at some point in the future, looking back wishing we would have done something in 2022 for pennies on the dollar - without US casualties. You know, forward looking strategic thinking. 

Are those the rainbows you fly on your flag of appeasement and pacifism? They’re cute.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Compared to confronting them head on at some point in the future, looking back wishing we would have done something in 2022 for pennies on the dollar - without US casualties. You know, forward looking strategic thinking. 

Are those the rainbows you fly on your flag of appeasement and pacifism? They’re cute.

You should see me wave my flag🤜

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

We could spend 2x in Ukraine what we spent in Afghanistan and Iraq and it would still be a better investment

Not that we should, but I stand by that point. 

What is the ROI on that?

On 1/2/2024 at 5:39 PM, Carlos Danger said:

Are you still insisting that Ukraine is somehow winning that war?

7 hours ago, Rod said:

Are you still insisting that Ukraine is somehow winning that war?

I think Russia is losing because it really has no way of achieving it's goals. Ukraine has no way to push Russia out of the Dunbas region but Crimea is another story. The bridge between Crimea and Russia is unsustainable for Russia which is necessary for Russia to hold onto Crimea. An all out victory is not in the cards for Ukraine but a substantial loss for Russia is already starting to look like a reality.