Check your account email address ×

Court documents naming Jeffrey Epstein's associates to be unsealed: What to know

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, toslow said:

People who only look at things from a one sided perspective are in a cult and really dumb. You seem to be fit that mould perfect 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Says the sites biggest fool.

Two Canadian morons :lol: 

Who’s still voting for him….:snack:  

Jeffrey Epstein introduced me to Trump at 14, Ghislaine Maxwell accuser says

Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, identified by the pseudonym Jane, said she met the former president in the 1990s at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who’s still voting for him….:snack:  

Jeffrey Epstein introduced me to Trump at 14, Ghislaine Maxwell accuser says

Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, identified by the pseudonym Jane, said she met the former president in the 1990s at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

Did you even read your article, or just the headline?

:lol:

Jane didn’t allege any improper behavior by Trump and didn’t go into further detail about why she was at the resort.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Jane didn’t allege any improper behavior by Trump and didn’t go into further detail about why she was at the resort.

Honestly I bet he can barely read 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member

Put it all out there,  if Trump is guilty of sex crimes with Epstein so be it. 

Problem is we know if that proof existed Epstein would still be here today and Trump would already be in prison .  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It’s all about the headline.  Two can play your game :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Put it all out there,  if Trump is guilty of sex crimes with Epstein so be it. 

Problem is we know if that proof existed Epstein would still be here today and Trump would already be in prison .  

Well people love to say Epstein is dead because of the Clintons but Trump was President while Epstein was being held in a federal prison. If Trump was guilty I would say that would be a great reason for him to want Epstein dead. 

Mind you, I’m not claiming anything about Trump’s guilt here(he’s innocent until proven guilty) but there’s a clear double standard when it comes to him and Epstein vs Bill Clinton and Epstein. 

• Like 3

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Well people love to say Epstein is dead because of the Clintons but Trump was President while Epstein was being held in a federal prison. If Trump was guilty I would say that would be a great reason for him to want Epstein dead. 

Mind you, I’m not claiming anything about Trump’s guilt here(he’s innocent until proven guilty) but there’s a clear double standard when it comes to him and Epstein vs Bill Clinton and Epstein. 

Like I said expose it all. 

Ill be the first to call Trump a POS if there is anything there. :bc:

Just now, SSFB said:

Mind you, I’m not claiming anything about Trump’s guilt or innocence here but there’s a clear double standard when it comes to him and Epstein vs Bill Clinton and Epstein. 

Dude, Trump's administration was spied on while he was president.  

Don't think to hard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The problem with MAGAt’s are they say put it all out there but when they do and the cult leader is involved they refuse to believe it :lol: 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Dude, Trump's administration was spied on while he was president.  

Don't think to hard.

Another lie but even so - what does that have to do with cult leader/Epstein? 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The problem with MAGAt’s are they say put it all out there but when they do and the cult leader is involved they refuse to believe it :lol: 

That’s just it, I dont wanna hear any bullshit about the list being fake when it comes out. :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

That’s just it, I dont wanna hear any bullshit about the list being fake when it comes out. :lol:

Anyone on the list should be given due process and treated accordingly.  Bill, con man, Andrew, whoever….though con man is the only one running for office. Will be interesting to see if his name is on the list the mental gymnastics from the cult. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Anyone on the list should be given due process and treated accordingly.  Bill, con man, Andrew, whoever….though con man is the only one running for office. Will be interesting to see if his name is on the list the mental gymnastics from the cult. 

And what if he isn't, is all forgiven or are you gonna come up with some new word salad

• Like 1

Just now, toslow said:

And what if he isn't, is all forgiven or are you gonna come up with some new word salad

You really have to ask?😂😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Pics are out there.  If there are names redacted then we can have fun and assume just like Repugs.  Who needs proof - just assume like @ArcticCrusher :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Pics are out there.  If there are names redacted then we can have fun and assume just like Repugs.  Who needs proof - just assume like @ArcticCrusher :lol: 

not the question i asked

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Start deflecting now.

image.thumb.png.9b47e8e7d7e041ba0090e8448d3e0be0.png

He should be prosecuted if he broke laws. 

No fucks given.