Check your account email address ×

Mental Fucking Illness

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Wildboer said:

Saying she's full of shit isn't exactly an attack, you've got some soft feelings if you think it is.

Well when he stated I said something I absolutely never said, I'd say it's mildly inappropriate..

Dude, you know I have no issues with you, glad to see you back..I think our last convo was we were going to try and meet up for lunch or ride on the Tug Hill..

Back read what I stated and how SR construed it to fit his shtick..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Saying she's full of shit isn't exactly an attack, you've got some soft feelings if you think it is.

You’ve been gone awhile but according to the clown that liked your post it’s against the rules.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What are you a fuckin child?

Ma…… little Johnnie was an asshole so it’s OK for me to be one too.

No be a better person.

Did I take  a shot you doddering old fuck..good god I get that you’re an admitted troll but FFS use your head.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’ve been gone awhile but according to the clown that liked your post it’s against the rules.

I thought attacks on family were all good now? (Although it's classless to do so)

Only rule I'm aware of if it effects someone personally and financially you fucking gone..:dunno:

Can we get a ruling on this @SSFB @HSR

Edited by Rigid1
Add someone who will answer the question
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Can get an ounce of weed on the Indian reserve for $40 Canadian.

All legal 

Good deal!!! The rez shop up here is called THC, The High Council :lol:

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did I take  a shot you doddering old fuck..good god I get that you’re an admitted troll but FFS use your head.

You don’t insult family members here you stupid fuck because someone else did it it’s not ok for you to do it.

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Whats a troll?  I bet you’re the closest thing to a forum troll there is :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You don’t insult family members here you stupid fuck because someone else did it it’s not ok for you to do it.

You and this clown.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

It's a yes or no answer, not interested in playing your games

Mindless, retarded liberals struggle mightily with simple yes/no questions. It’s quite painful to watch how stupid they are when you witness in person. 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

It's not like I posted pictures of her in them or talk about it daily..That's your deal. I just said she's older, has had surgeries down there and wears them when she is going to be out for a while to be safe..

Your reading comprehension is seriously awful man, I know I bust your chops for being dumb as a stump.. Maybe try to stop proving that with every one of your posts..:lmao:

Snow Rectum has proven his utter stupidity for quite some time now. He’s without question an over achiever. :lmao:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

Is diddler ok to call someone instead of pedo?

Why would you make us have to deal with this kind of shit?? Is it important to you to make us act like babysitters here? I know @SSFB doesn't approve and I agree with him.

I guess like you said to me,,, try it and find out. Just don't cry if you don't like the results. You guys keep trying to push the envelope and I don't understand why.

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why would you make us have to deal with this kind of shit?? Is it important to you to make us act like babysitters here? I know @SSFB doesn't approve and I agree with him.

I guess like you said to me,,, try it and find out. Just don't cry if you don't like the results. You guys keep trying to push the envelope and I don't understand why.

K

act like baby sitters, that’s rich coming from a a dude that’s one of the biggest trolls on a forum he moderates 😂😂👍

Edited by toslow
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

K

act like baby sitters, that’s rich coming from a a dude that’s one of the biggest trolls on a forum he moderates 😂😂👍

No shit and like he has anything else to do.😂

• Like 1