Check your account email address ×

Mental Fucking Illness

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Actual gender dysphoria is increasing at multiple fold rates in a half decade. 40,000+ cases a year isn’t “very rare”.  It’s clear there is an uncontrolled mental condition behind the rise of gender dysphoria cases. Many times larger than the general population.  This isn’t just a sexualization from the adults issue.

Neal

The criteria for diagnosis has changed , not the conditions rate of occurrence 

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Can't you come up with something new to bust his balls about? This one is getting old. I'm sure that he has left you plenty of material to work with :lol:

:bc:

At least I didn't put it in my signature.:lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Can't you come up with something new to bust his balls about? This one is getting old. I'm sure that he has left you plenty of material to work with :lol:

:bc:

:lol:

Who doesn't want to travel?

Little Johnny’s stupid cunt mom started dressing him in pink skirts at age 4 so she had something popular to talk about at her Oprah book club meetings in laguna beach and now he’s a fucked up basket case with a gender dysphoria diagnosis. Geeze , I wonder where things went wrong

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's the adults grooming the kids Neal.

What the adults are doing is disgusting.

Wake the fuck up.

It’s far more than that.  Parents don’t groom autism into their children.   The data you posted clearly shows there is a substantial mental condition driver behind the gender dysphoria influx.  That’s not something parents can groom into their children.

I’m not the one sleeping on the issue and blaming parents when there are clearly other mental conditions behind gender dysphoria.  You didn’t bother to read the data you googled did you?  

Neal

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It’s far more than that.  Parents don’t groom autism into their children.   The data you posted clearly shows there is a substantial mental condition driver behind the gender dysphoria influx.  That’s not something parents can groom into their children.

I’m not the one sleeping on the issue and blaming parents when there are clearly other mental conditions behind gender dysphoria.  You didn’t bother to read the data you googled did you?  

Neal

The main drivers are the schools and fucked up trans parents Neal.

It's not the parents.

I already know most trans kids are autistic, my links were for you.

• Like 2

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

It hasn’t changed in the last 5 years for fucks sake.   Holy shit, come on Ben, you are being obtuse.

Neal

Would you like to take a look at the rates of gender dysphoria persisting in people who receive no affirming care? Basically all these kids figure out that they aren’t trans right around the time they get out of puberty. Funny how that works 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

At least I didn't put it in my signature.:lol:

I don't see any signatures as I almost always browse FS with my phone. It's probably a good thing though :lol:

Edited by ckf
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The main drivers are the schools and fucked up trans parents Neal.

It's not the parents.

I already know most trans kids are autistic, my links were for you.

Yet you failed to understand that autism isn’t driven by schools and parents.

You clearly don’t understand that autism being a driver isn’t the fault of the kid or school. 

Neal

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Would you like to take a look at the rates of gender dysphoria persisting in people who receive no affirming care? Basically all these kids figure out that they aren’t trans right around the time they get out of puberty. Funny how that works 

Of course, post up the info, AC sure did to back up his claim.  :bc:

Neal

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I mean the answers are right in front of you. 99% of these kids that claim to experience gender dysphoria grow out of it like they have for the last 100 years if you fucking tell them no. 

The diagnosis of  precocious puberty, especially in girls, started  in the “90’s. It’s been increasing ever since. Girls are entering puberty 1-2 years earlier than in the 1970’s.  It leads to depression, psychosis, anxiety. It is interesting that gender dysphoria occurs as much as 7 times more frequent in girls than boys. To rule out environmental causes and claim it’s all social contagion is short sighted. Especially considering the food supply in America absolutely sucks. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I shut those off ages ago, they're pointless and annoying. 

Some people just refuse to use the tools the site gives you. This is why a certain former member had weekly mental breakdowns.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yet you failed to understand that autism isn’t driven by schools and parents.

You clearly don’t understand that autism being a driver isn’t the fault of the kid or school. 

Neal

These kids are not coming into this themselves.  It's pushed by radical left policies from their schools mainly and fucked up parents.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who am I grooming Stupid Stheve?

You're joking right?

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The diagnosis of  precocious puberty, especially in girls, started  in the “90’s. It’s been increasing ever since. Girls entering puberty 1-2 years earlier than in the 1970’s.  It leads to depression, psychosis, anxiety. It is interesting that gender dysphoria occurs as much as 7 times more frequent in girls than boys. To rule out environmental causes and claim it’s all social contagion is short sighted. Especially considering the food supply in America absolutely sucks. 

Definitely something to be looked at.  

Neal

This is the driver

And in her interim report of a national review into services for young people with gender identity issues, Hilary Cass noted that some NHS staff reported feeling “under pressure to adopt an unquestioning affirmative approach and that this is at odds with the standard process of clinical assessment and diagnosis that they have been trained to undertake in all other clinical encounters.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom/gender-dysphoria-in-young-people-is-rising-and-so-is-professional-disagreement/

look at who’s shaping this bullshit policy

the fucking endocrine society

jesus fucking Christ it’s like letting the military decide if it need a a bigger budget or not 

So after comprehensive assessments and evaluation treatment should be given to improve patient outcome right?

Neal