Check your account email address ×

Merry Christmas To All!!!

ckf

IMG_20231214_150930633_HDR.thumb.jpg.b88443129f710ad94e7d9d81712dee0c.jpg

i'd rather be looking at the handmade driftwood Xmas tree from the island the homeowner made right now than the tree lot Balsam we picked up yesterday. 

taking a bit of a break from this section of the site for a while as it's the same old shit 24/7/365 in here and no one is changing anyones minds... it's also supposed to be snowmobile season.  9_9 

so... fuck Donald Trump, but MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours.

• Like 1

Bought the grandkids a 4 wheeler.  My neighbor came over yesterday with new helmets and gloves.  Mother in law bought them the boots and chest protectors. They look like little dirt bikers now. :bc:

88C18260-AD06-49F3-B7CE-97FA83EAC7AB.jpeg

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Bought the grandkids a 4 wheeler.  My neighbor came over yesterday with new helmets and gloves.  Mother in law bought them the boots and chest protectors. They look like little dirt bikers now. :bc:

88C18260-AD06-49F3-B7CE-97FA83EAC7AB.jpeg

Awesome!🎄🎁☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just got the call that Christmas dinner is postponed until Nicole's mother feels better. She doesn't want to come up and get us sick.

Just got the call my youngest son can't make it, his gf is sick :sad:

Don't want a superspreader event here today.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

X2. They will be excited for a while with that gift.  :bc:

I think me and my daughter were just excited about it.  Snowmobiles, go karts, 4wheelers, were something we both loved.  She really wants to continue it with her kids. We couldn’t even wait until Christmas to give it to them. :lol:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just got the call that Christmas dinner is postponed until Nicole's mother feels better. She doesn't want to come up and get us sick.

Thats a bummer, we still have 2 more dinners to go.  Lotta crap going around as usual.  I'm knocking on wood, none of it has gotten a grip on me....yet anyways.  We had a houseful of little kids snotting and sneezing, rubbing their boogies everywhere I'm sure, and I even escaped that.

• Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

Just got the call my youngest son can't make it, his gf is sick :sad:

Don't want a superspreader event here today.

That's to bad :( 

Nicole's family is super cautious around me due to the meds that I am on for my MS.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nicole's family is super cautious around me due to the meds that I am on for my MS.

Totally understandable :thumbsup: 

I've never seen it rain on green grass on December 24th before up here. This is weird.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats a bummer, we still have 2 more dinners to go.  Lotta crap going around as usual.  I'm knocking on wood, none of it has gotten a grip on me....yet anyways.  We had a houseful of little kids snotting and sneezing, rubbing their boogies everywhere I'm sure, and I even escaped that.

Same here.  Been going since Thursday, with 2 more to go.  I haven’t been sick since Covid 2020.  (Knock on wood). I feel like I have super immunity after that shit.  Seems like everyone is sick or hacking away with something.