Check your account email address ×

The polling is clear: Biden needs to get popular again quickly or drop out

XCR1250

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did he use the wrong pronouns?

What a clown you are.

Just not very smart 

not sure he even denies that the only reason he hates trump is because he’s told to 

20 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Was Biden charged with sexual assault?

Biden has had MANY many sexual assault allegations made against him. they have buried them all. for the most part anyway.  he almost had his ass kicked from a secret serviceman on his detail for REpeatedly being inappropriate with the mans girl friend. did you ever hear of that?  or the little girl that will even today as a teen tell you, yes he pinched my nipple in front of the world -and no one did anything about it.......... FFS  he lost his first bid for the white house because of his pedo ways.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, old indy said:

Biden has had MANY many sexual assault allegations made against him. they have buried them all. for the most part anyway.  he almost had his ass kicked from a secret serviceman on his detail for REpeatedly being inappropriate with the mans girl friend. did you ever hear of that?  or the little girl that will even today as a teen tell you, yes he pinched my nipple in front of the world -and no one did anything about it.......... FFS  he lost his first bid for the white house because of his pedo ways.  

No, he stopped his first bid because he plagiarized a speech.

Im not saying Bidens innocent, but Trumps the one whos actually been convicted.

47 minutes ago, old indy said:

Yeah oops.

42 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No, he stopped his first bid because he plagiarized a speech.

Im not saying Bidens innocent, but Trumps the one whos actually been convicted.

Convicted of what? Be specific. Do you actually think that famewhore gold digger was actually raped by Trump 25 years ago?  

• Thanks 1

Can Trump still run for president while indicted or if he is convicted?

Yes, absolutely. 

“Nothing stops Trump from running while indicted, or even convicted,” the University of California, Los Angeles law professor Richard Hasen told me in an email.

The Constitution requires only three things of candidates. They must be: 

• A natural born citizen.
  • At least 35 years old.
  • A resident of the US for at least 14 years.

As a political matter, it’s maybe more difficult for an indicted candidate, who could become a convicted criminal, to win votes. Trials don’t let candidates put their best foot forward. But it is not forbidden for them to run or be elected.

4 hours ago, toslow said:

Can Trump still run for president while indicted or if he is convicted?

Yes, absolutely. 

“Nothing stops Trump from running while indicted, or even convicted,” the University of California, Los Angeles law professor Richard Hasen told me in an email.

The Constitution requires only three things of candidates. They must be: 

• A natural born citizen.
  • At least 35 years old.
  • A resident of the US for at least 14 years.

As a political matter, it’s maybe more difficult for an indicted candidate, who could become a convicted criminal, to win votes. Trials don’t let candidates put their best foot forward. But it is not forbidden for them to run or be elected.

The fascists won’t like this 

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

More like the moderate Republicans won't like it.  If an indicted or convicted Trump runs it will encourage everyone who is even mildly a non-Trumper to go out and vote against him.  

I think you're wrong, more and more people are seeing these indictments as politically driven. My fishing buddy is a, (or was a), hard core liberal and he's come around to see the insanity of the indictments. The covid lies have got him scrutinizing todays media. And he used to work for the Minneapolis Tribune.

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I think you're wrong, more and more people are seeing these indictments as politically driven. My fishing buddy is a, (or was a), hard core liberal and he's come around to see the insanity of the indictments. The covid lies have got him scrutinizing todays media. And he used to work for the Minneapolis Tribune.

Na, anything done to any politician at anytime ever in history was politically driven.  Guilt has never been considered by the opposite side.  Those that think this is new and exposed are hilarious.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Na, anything done to any politician at anytime ever in history was politically driven.  Guilt has never been considered by the opposite side.  Those that think this is new and exposed are hilarious.

It's always picking the lesser of 2 evils with politics, todays media has gotten to be not much more than propaganda, I think news went to shit when they started 24 hour reporting. 

23 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Deepfaggot still believes the covid lies.