Check your account email address ×

Harley Riders

20 hours ago, old indy said:

You ever ride a bike ben?         now i know your superior riding and mechanical skillz are not to be questioned hehe but have you ever ridden a tuned Harley?        

If you don,t have the skill, smarts or discipline to be able to handle anything with power that has 4 wheels, where do you think anyone with that lack of talent and skill would end up on a two wheeled machine ?

Edited by Frostynuts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

See I thought the weight was gonna be hard to get use to coming off 400lb sportbikes but I dont even notice it anymore . Feels lighter than I imagined it would. 

Oh they handle surprisingly well for the weight but if those tires break loose it becomes evident how heavy it is.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, old indy said:

Dont listen to the tards that dont even ride a harley.      i did a 124 BB set up on my 18 SG  27 thousand miles ago,, no reliability issues what so ever/   the roll on power increase is fuckin grrreat /    i can break the rear tire loose banging second with ease.   and ya comparing it to a sport bike is silly.   I went thru Fuel moto myself and theyve been great, right there with tech support any time it was needed.  getting more open air flow is key.  i went with the screemin eagle 55mm intake with 5.5 injectors and with thaT the stock air cleaner,, even opened up didnt have the flow rate really needed for that much suk according to the dyno tech i talked with. 

If you can buy the components at a good price i say jump on them.  i spent over $4600 for the parts alone.     S&S jugs & pistons, fuel moto RACE series tappets, s&s tappet cuffs ( a must on all M8s ),S& s adjustable push rods, star racing compensator, woods 22xe cam, S.E. heavy clutch, power vision tuner and tune, DEcat the cat in the head pipe. 

probably more im not recalling at the moment.     while your in there i recommend removing and testing and or replacing the piston oilers.  they are known to not just flow wide open but some have a shitty seal and leak against the case causing issues.

DO IT  and enjoy it!                                  

IMG_3527.jpg

traction was an issue with the 131. roll on was ridiculous. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

traction was an issue with the 131. roll on was ridiculous. 

a buddy got a stock tuned 131 motor when he roasted his 114 beating on it and said it was OK,  but limited pretty badly still so he bought a real tuner, did a couple other mods re dynod it and its just nuts.  the torque is insane.  he rides fairly normal most of the time and says he only gets 5-7 thousand out of a rear tire.

8 minutes ago, old indy said:

a buddy got a stock tuned 131 motor when he roasted his 114 beating on it and said it was OK,  but limited pretty badly still so he bought a real tuner, did a couple other mods re dynod it and its just nuts.  the torque is insane.  he rides fairly normal most of the time and says he only gets 5-7 thousand out of a rear tire.

we have done a lot of work to this bike. big front wheel , new triple tree, rhinehardt pipes, and lots of other shit. money no object. the dyno helps with almost all of them. many come already dolled up running like shit. the owner of the shop tunes them and usually gains like 10% just with adjusting the tune. straightens the curve instead of the waves they started with. when they pick up we wait like a half hour, and then they call. the reactions are funny. he tuned his crf450r dirt bike to 60hp on c12. anyone who rode that came back shocked

• Like 1

Just now, sleepybrew said:

we have done a lot of work to this bike. big front wheel , new triple tree, rhinehardt pipes, and lots of other shit. money no object. the dyno helps with almost all of them. many come already dolled up running like shit. the owner of the shop tunes them and usually gains like 10% just with adjusting the tune. straightens the curve instead of the waves they started with. when they pick up we wait like a half hour, and then they call. the reactions are funny. he tuned his crf450r dirt bike to 60hp on c12. anyone who rode that came back shocked

its crazy what a good tuner can find in a motor :bc:

23 minutes ago, old indy said:

its crazy what a good tuner can find in a motor :bc:

the owner isn't a magician , but he has been doing harleys for 20 years. he can hear a worn twin cam shoe from a half mile. his tunes have made every one of them happy. dyno real nice when you need to bump start something. i hate kicking those old 600 single cyl bikes 

8 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

the owner isn't a magician , but he has been doing harleys for 20 years. he can hear a worn twin cam shoe from a half mile. his tunes have made every one of them happy. dyno real nice when you need to bump start something. i hate kicking those old 600 single cyl bikes 

I hear you there. its been a learning experience for the old time tuners here with the advent of the M8.  they tune very differently from a twin cam motor and that was messing with a lot of guys without a good dyno.

Edited by old indy

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

I hear you there. its been a learning experience for the old time tuners here with the advent of the M8.  they tune very differently from a twin cam motor and that was messing with a lot of guys without a good dyno.

we had to buy a special pipe to tune the m8. the bike owner said no problem, i'll overnight it. and he did.he tunes them all. even a 37 for the gentleman's race! this bike had the engine explode on the beach while racing, embedded engine parts in his leg

https://www.facebook.com/IannacesCycleShop/videos/724508841061335

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

After taking with the guys at fuel moto they said the stock head pipe De catted is working better than most pipes they tested.    i understand just going with a 62mm intake, 6.2 injectors a big air cleaner , de catted  with the right slip on and tuner is getting near what mine has without the added work and dough.      :dunno:

Just now, toslow said:

Two wks after i bought my 05 i put a 95cid in it with cams, went with vance and hines true duals and kerker PAT’s exhaust 

And then all the other fags at the clubhouse couldn’t wait to get into your panties!!!!! Do you guys ride 2up a lot. Ole nuts to butts tour? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

And then all the other fags at the clubhouse couldn’t wait to get into your panties!!!!! Do you guys ride 2up a lot. Ole nuts to butts tour? 

No not really, but it’s a good way of measuring dicks wink wink 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Two wks after i bought my 05 i put a 95cid in it with cams, went with vance and hines true duals and kerker PAT’s exhaust 

haven't heard that name in a while , but did have a bike in recently with one on it. had another with a remus exhaust, remember that?