Check your account email address ×

Joe’s Economy…

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The economy was white hot...that'd why his spending was extra stupid.

Cut taxes and increase spending will provide a short term economic sugar high.  It’s the only economic plan the Repugs have and for over 40 years it’s proven to be unsustainable and a failure.  Vote blue for more equitable fiscal policy and responsibility :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Cut taxes and increase spending will provide a short term economic sugar high.  It’s the only economic plan the Repugs have and for over 40 years it’s proven to be unsustainable and a failure.  Vote blue for more equitable fiscal policy and responsibility :thumbsup:

responsibility? :lol: Tell the class what 7 million illegals does to the economy for those on the lower rung of society? Mumbles is a failure any way you slice it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Did you see obamas spending numbers? 

While I don't agree with either Obama or Trumps spending, both were knee jerk reactions to a crisis. Bidens spending is pure stupidity.  

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course you were, including right now.  Some people to live good, some dont care.  Your life would be stifling to me.  You like it, good for you.  You make comments like living beyond your means and keeping up with the Jones to me multiple times, like you have a clue.  :lol: Your problem is you love to judge and assign positions.  I can do that too.

I was speaking of people I know in real life. FS isn't real life to me :thumbsup:

Take whatever you want from it.  

44 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Did you see obamas spending numbers? 

While I don't agree with either Obama or Trumps spending, both were knee jerk reactions to a crisis. Bidens spending is pure stupidity.  

Like the bipartisan infrastructure bill…..or defense bill….:snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Like the bipartisan infrastructure bill…..or defense bill….:snack:

Lol....you think 13 republicans is bipartisan? What the fuck is human infrastructure anyways? Next let's look at the inflation reduction act. Which part of that bill reduced inflation? Which part was just partisan spending.

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Lol....you think 13 republicans is bipartisan? What the fuck is human infrastructure anyways? Next let's look at the inflation reduction act. Which part of that bill reduced inflation? Which part was just partisan spending.

Looks like it did a great job reducing inflation after unprecedented circumstances.  You’re a typical MAGA loser just like Covington :lol: 

https://x.com/rpsagainsttrump/status/1736391804168126603?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Looks like it did a great job reducing inflation after unprecedented circumstances.  You’re a typical MAGA loser just like Covington :lol: 

https://x.com/rpsagainsttrump/status/1736391804168126603?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Haha he did nothing it's the interest rate hikes....

I even found you a lefty news source. 

https://apnews.com/article/biden-inflation-reduction-climate-anniversary-9950f7e814ac71e89eee3f452ab17f71

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Haha he did nothing it's the interest rate hikes....

I even found you a lefty news source. 

https://apnews.com/article/biden-inflation-reduction-climate-anniversary-9950f7e814ac71e89eee3f452ab17f71

You’ll never give Joe credit because there’s a lot of good going on.  You’re a stroke :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’ll never give Joe credit because there’s a lot of good going on.  You’re a stroke :thumbsup:

Not me....I didn't write the article.  Call ABC and run your mouth at them. 

Also, Joe doesn't know what the fuck is going on. He's a sock puppet at this point. 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll never give Joe credit because he's a 48 year career crook.

No.  Your cult leader is the crook with 91 charges across 4 indictments so far along with bipartisan impeachments :lol: 

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

responsibility? :lol: Tell the class what 7 million illegals does to the economy for those on the lower rung of society? Mumbles is a failure any way you slice it.

It's closer to 12 that we know of.

6 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Not me....I didn't write the article.  Call ABC and run your mouth at them. 

Also, Joe doesn't know what the fuck is going on. He's a sock puppet at this point. 

He’s been a piece of shit his whole life and he’s been the Dem sock puppet since inauguration 

21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course you were, including right now.  Some people to live good, some dont care.  Your life would be stifling to me.  You like it, good for you.  You make comments like living beyond your means and keeping up with the Jones to me multiple times, like you have a clue.  :lol: Your problem is you love to judge and assign positions.  I can do that too.

Holy insecure.  Perhaps just read things at face value instead of constantly worrying so much about yourself.

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Maybe canadian loonies 

Your's is a 2019 isnt it? Isnt a Tradesman top of the line?

Edited by Steve753