Check your account email address ×

Even Fox News is Celebrating Biden's Economy!

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Rather funny that you say that quoting the guy who got the boot for doing just that and then had a meltdown wanting a rule change to make it ok.

Can you be any more of a complete fucking dipshit?  No.  Apparently not.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Rather funny that you say that quoting the guy who got the boot for doing just that and then had a meltdown wanting a rule change to make it ok.

:true:

:lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

5 posts from the same two dipshits all within a minute.  Impressive.  Do you really think I was advocating being able to shit on peoples wives?  You're dumber than I thought.  :lol: 

No one has shit on anyones wives but you. Thats why you were given a holiday.

:bc:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And just who would you like to see win the nomination?.....and is better than Trump?..... I don't know, I think we had a pretty good four years under Trump despite him facing battles on everything he did and bogus impeachment trials and Russian collusion...... I'm ready for 4 more.:thumbsup:    what was so bad about the "clown"?....the tweets?... Or was the gas lighting by the media that effective on you?

I won't totally disagree with you but it will be 4 more years of that nonsense...maybe worse?  If you can't see that Trump is  kind of a clown, you are blind.  I don't care about his dumb tweets.  I can see through the gas lighting.  Very little will get done, it will be a battle at every turn because he is so hated by a lot of people.  Desantis or Haley will get more done than him, because of that.  It's obvious that the democrats are scared of Trump but they should be more scared of those 2.  

Don't get me wrong, if it's Biden vs Trump...I will be forced to pull the lever for Trump.  I don't want the corpse back in office...lol!

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, pjameven said:

I won't totally disagree with you but it will be 4 more years of that nonsense...maybe worse?  If you can't see that Trump is  kind of a clown, you are blind.  I don't care about his dumb tweets.  I can see through the gas lighting.  Very little will get done, it will be a battle at every turn because he is so hated by a lot of people.  Desantis or Haley will get more done than him, because of that.  It's obvious that the democrats are scared of Trump but they should be more scared of those 2.  

Don't get me wrong, if it's Biden vs Trump...I will be forced to pull the lever for Trump.  I don't want the corpse back in office...lol!

Here's what I suggest that you do.  Vote for Desantis.  Let the chips fall where they may.  If the Rs take the senate, its game over regardless for these communists.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, pjameven said:

Great post and exactly correct! However many people simply wont vote if Trump is the nominee.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Here's what I suggest that you do.  Vote for Desantis.  Let the chips fall where they may.  If the Rs take the senate, its game over regardless for these communists.

I live in New York...enough idiots here will vote for Biden no matter what...my vote is pretty useless here.  Just a joke.  we are stuck with that fuckhead Schumer and that useless cunt Gillebrand also....if i didn't own a business, I would have moved a long time ago.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, pjameven said:

I live in New York...enough idiots here will vote for Biden no matter what...my vote is pretty useless here.  Just a joke.  we are stuck with that fuckhead Schumer and that useless cunt Gillebrand also....if i didn't own a business, I would have moved a long time ago.

I live in CT and feel your pain.  Its like we've been in a competition with you guys and Massachusetts to see who can elect the biggest pieces of shit we can.  Owning a business is really hard with these bastards running things.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Great post and exactly correct! However many people simply wont vote if Trump is the nominee.

I'll vote, it will just be for a third party candidate or I'll skip the presidential section. Neither of those 2 idiots will get my vote, not that it matters because I live in Massachusetts. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'll vote, it will just be for a third party candidate or I'll skip the presidential section. Neither of those 2 idiots will get my vote, not that it matters because I live in Massachusetts. 

The quiet majority is what will hurt Trump.

Like I've said, im just not seeing the hoopla surrounding Trump like I did before 2020 and personally dont know anyone who's said they will vote for him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I live in CT and feel your pain.  Its like we've been in a competition with you guys and Massachusetts to see who can elect the biggest pieces of shit we can.  Owning a business is really hard with these bastards running things.

You should try living in MN.  I think this state has one-upped both CT and MA, with the ridiculousness of our elected leaders.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

The quiet majority is what will hurt Trump.

Like I've said, im just not seeing the hoopla surrounding Trump like I did before 2020 and personally dont know anyone who's said they will vote for him. 

Who did they say they'll vote for then?

Everyone I've talked to who voted for DT before said they plan on voting for him again if he's the nominee.

• Like 1