Check your account email address ×

Even Fox News is Celebrating Biden's Economy!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Both Steves are fucked in the head.

BTW Steve from Amherst is not part of the Steve dysfunction.😂

I told you to stfu!

27 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You are nobody big head goofy ass faggot retard silk shirt wearing fucking faggot. GFYS nobody cares what You think dipshit. 

You can stfu as well.

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

2 faggots in there did you read that u faggot ? 

Go on another trip and dont come back you Yuppie fucking douchebag :joint:

39 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You are nobody big head goofy ass faggot retard silk shirt wearing fucking faggot. GFYS nobody cares what You think dipshit. 

Dad why do you talk like that to people?

35 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Too bad you have no kids Huh short squirt ? 

Loser 

No it’s too bad you are a fake. You come here and insult everyone. I can only imagine what your kids would think that is if you actually have any. 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No it’s too bad you are a fake. You come here and insult everyone. I can only imagine what your kids would think that is if you actually have any. 

derp derp derp. why the fuck do all the trump haters on this site attack my Wife and kids personally??? 

Go fuck yourself you fat piece of smelly shit. 

Dont bring my kids up, i never have and never will do that to another member unless you really wanna go that route right you fucking  Childless wonder? 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I insulted you dumb fuck.

No you didnt you constantly bring up "my kids" every time you say "your kids must be proud" 

I hope you boost yourself to death you limp dick faggot 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

No you didnt you constantly bring up "my kids" every time you say "your kids must be proud" 

I hope you boost yourself to death you limp dick faggot 

Yeah, no need to bring your kids into anything, that's a shitty thing to do. Just like talking about someones wife, but I see some like to talk about yours at times too.. Granted it's a free for all, but I would think grown ass men would respect that..then again I look at the level of intellect that's here as of late..:thumbdown:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Eeeesh.  Kids...weight....work....wives...its all some of these guys got.  :lol: 

I couldn't imagine being that insecure and/or miserable in life..

• Like 2

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Eeeesh.  Kids...weight....work....wives...its all some of these guys got.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, no need to bring your kids into anything, that's a shitty thing to do. Just like talking about someones wife, but I see some like to talk about yours at times too.. Granted it's a free for all, but I would think grown ass men would respect that..then again I look at the level of intellect that's here as of late..:thumbdown:

Clowns.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wow someone's big mads again :lol:

Shocked-Bird-Gif.gif

Not mad at all Fruity .

Drinking beers and having a few puffs in the garage,  bouta go out to get Dinner with the Wife in prob 20 min. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Not mad at all Fruity .

Drinking beers and having a few puffs in the garage,  bouta go out to get Dinner with the Wife in prob 20 min. 

McDonalds or BK…. :lol: 

Happy meal or paper crown…. :lmao:  

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, pjameven said:

Anyone cheerleading either Biden or Trump at this point should get their head examined, because you are a partisan hack that refuses to admit your guy sucks ass...they are both terrible choices.  End of story.  The way this is going, Trump is beating Biden next year.  I hope that somehow the republican party gets it's head out of it's ass and someone else gets the nomination.  Very sad time in US history.  I know many on here just say things to rile the other side up and it is entertaining. But a few truly are blind to how bad these 2 clowns are at this point.

And just who would you like to see win the nomination?.....and is better than Trump?..... I don't know, I think we had a pretty good four years under Trump despite him facing battles on everything he did and bogus impeachment trials and Russian collusion...... I'm ready for 4 more.:thumbsup:    what was so bad about the "clown"?....the tweets?... Or was the gas lighting by the media that effective on you?

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And just who would you like to see win the nomination?.....and is better than Trump?..... I don't know, I think we had a pretty good four years under Trump despite him facing battles on everything he did and bogus impeachment trials and Russian collusion...... I'm ready for 4 more.:thumbsup:    what was so bad about the "clown"?....the tweets?... Or was the gas lighting by the media that effective on you?

Imagine if he had a fairly neutral media treatment.  The establishment was fine with controlled opposition until he came along and flipped the script.