Check your account email address ×

Biden administration to forgive $4.8 billion in student loan debt for 80,300 borrowers

I would be all for canceling student if they had plan to not make it happen again but they don’t. A student starting college in the fall will be fucked with debt and the cycle continues 

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I would be all for canceling student if they had plan to not make it happen again but they don’t. A student starting college in the fall will be fucked with debt and the cycle continues 

the first four years for ours is on us... she's going to be responsible for med school.

the good news is that I picked up a part time job to pay for it... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh1KkiP2T-pOZBXBFiBaj

hope it's not too hot in there? 

:roflcrying:

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Didn't miss the point.  To you it is free.  Outside of the portion you'll be paying back in taxes, but now instead you get to pay without getting the free part to you.  Idiotic.  Blaming that shit on trust is sad.  

You're just being really dumb right now. Any govt. agency that doles out funds like PPP is not free which you stated it was, you are not very bright. PPP was worse than the TARP bailout, at least the banks paid that back and not to mention 200 billion of PPP was fraud. Now just imagine the resources and money it costs the taxpayer for the FBI and other investigative agencies to investigate the fraud alone. Give your head a shake.............."Govt. money is free"! good one Derphaven.............retard.

Hey dumbass.  I said it was free to YOU.  Huge difference.  Instead now you get to pay back what you didn't take.  Never did I say it was a logical program, but it was there and if the government is manipulating the economy and you ignore it you are fucking yourself.

any disdain for the elected officials who siphoned off the PPP fund @snoughnut?  :news:

Congress created PPP loans—then at least 12 members reaped their benefits

Hundreds of millions of dollars also flowed to political consultants, opposition research shops, law firms, advocacy organizations and trade associations whose work is based around influencing government and politics.

https://fortune.com/2020/07/08/ppp-loan-recipients-members-of-congress/

I don't support the student loan bullshit at all... but I did bring some receipts from the hypocrites you have full faith in. 

:bigfinger:

• Like 1

So will the responsible people that made responsible decisions and paid their student loan off receive a rebate.  Fuck no.

Uncle Joe is fucking them and buying votes.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Hey dumbass.  I said it was free to YOU.  Huge difference.  Instead now you get to pay back what you didn't take.  Never did I say it was a logical program, but it was there and if the government is manipulating the economy and you ignore it you are fucking yourself.

You sound like a liberal douchebag with your justification, when the govt. hands out money it is not fucking free, somebody, some how has to pay for it, dumb motherfucker.

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

any disdain for the elected officials who siphoned off the PPP fund @snoughnut?  :news:

Congress created PPP loans—then at least 12 members reaped their benefits

Hundreds of millions of dollars also flowed to political consultants, opposition research shops, law firms, advocacy organizations and trade associations whose work is based around influencing government and politics.

https://fortune.com/2020/07/08/ppp-loan-recipients-members-of-congress/

I don't support the student loan bullshit at all... but I did bring some receipts from the hypocrites you have full faith in. 

:bigfinger:

Yep, every single one of those greedy slobs can die in a fire, regardless of whether they're R's or D's. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Corporate America also reaps the rewards of a well educated society.

But yeah adding 4 more years to public education = baaaaad.

Amazing how all of these educated kids can't figure out how to pay their loans back themselves. Apparently they weren't educated very well. 

All the wealthy PPP'ers who took gobs of money they didn't need it......all indicative that our govt. has become so inept and corrupt, it needs to burn. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yep, every single one of those greedy slobs can die in a fire, regardless of whether they're R's or D's. 

interesting... :news:

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Corporate America also reaps the rewards of a well educated society.

But yeah adding 4 more years to public education = baaaaad.

is corporate America willing to repay their loans?  9_9

we're not discussing 'public education' here, we're discussing loans people took out, signed for and are now expecting not to pay for.  

should we also forgive car loans, mortgages and credit card debt?  if so, lmk and I'll borrow around $2M in the next week... :lol:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

interesting... :news:

Not really, when it comes to pointing out hypocrisy, I'm non partisan.

I almost spit my coffee out the first time I heard that dumb cunt MTG shitting all over herself over SLF and she received a PPP loan of over $180,000, unfucking believably stupid that woman is. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Not really, when it comes to pointing out hypocrisy, I'm non partisan.

I almost spit my coffee out the first time I heard that dumb cunt MTG shitting all over herself over SLF and she received a PPP loan of over $180,000, unfucking believably stupid that woman is. 

she's a dim bulb... like her constituents.

37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is corporate America willing to repay their loans?  9_9

we're not discussing 'public education' here, we're discussing loans people took out, signed for and are now expecting not to pay for.  

should we also forgive car loans, mortgages and credit card debt?  if so, lmk and I'll borrow around $2M in the next week... :lol:

It would be public education when the taxpayer pays for it.

college tuition should be reimbursed to students with a passing grade and some sort of public service thereafter.

Its simple

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It would be public education when the taxpayer pays for it.

college tuition should be reimbursed to students with a passing grade and some sort of public service thereafter.

Its simple

I fully disagree.

No one is entitled to an education as an adult.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You sound like a liberal douchebag with your justification, when the govt. hands out money it is not fucking free, somebody, some how has to pay for it, dumb motherfucker.

Speaking of dumb.  You are now helping to pay it back but never took the loan.  It's akin to not taking any deductions on your taxes.  Stupid move.

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the first four years for ours is on us... she's going to be responsible for med school.

the good news is that I picked up a part time job to pay for it... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh1KkiP2T-pOZBXBFiBaj

hope it's not too hot in there? 

:roflcrying:

Don’t lie,

being the dancing Bucky is to pay for more Sno pro windshields 

22 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Don’t lie,

being the dancing Bucky is to pay for more Sno pro windshields 

shhhh, that's not what the wife thinks ;)