Check your account email address ×

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted in George Floyd's killing, stabbed in prison

XCR1250

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Cocaine was the drug that was everywhere back then.  The shit we used to do.  Never did anything harder than that, that was bad enough.  Couple friends got really hooked on it, and I swore it off many years ago now.  Started to enjoy it a little too much.  Then the opioid thing caught fire a few years back and kids were dropping right and left around here.

I was selling cocaine before I even tried it :ashamed: I was young and needed money going to school and had a connection. My clientele was 20+ years older than me. That opened doors for me into the drug world early. Did it occasionally but not much.  I've sold more drugs than your local pharmacist in my days until I met the wife. Was good profit margins :lol:

The worst thing to happen to the drug world was when Big Pharma tried to get in on the action. They ruined more lives than any drug until that point.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I was selling cocaine before I even tried it :ashamed: I was young and needed money going to school and had a connection. My clientele was 20+ years older than me. That opened doors for me into the drug world early. Did it occasionally but not much.  I've sold more drugs than your local pharmacist in my days until I met the wife. Was good profit margins :lol:

The worst thing to happen to the drug world was when Big Pharma tried to get in on the action. They ruined more lives than any drug until that point.

I was always terrified of getting caught dealing it.  I know there was a bunch of money to be made though.  I remember 8 of us booking a trip to Colorado to go skiing back in the 80s.  We split an oz. of it, and I didn't think it would be enough, so tucked a spare 8 ball.  Walked right on the plane with it, passing the bullet back and forth on the plane.  The shit we used to do.  Oooff.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I was always terrified of getting caught dealing it.  I know there was a bunch of money to be made though.  I remember 8 of us booking a trip to Colorado to go skiing back in the 80s.  We split an oz. of it, and I didn't think it would be enough, so tucked a spare 8 ball.  Walked right on the plane with it, passing the bullet back and forth on the plane.  The shit we used to do.  Oooff.

My house got raided when I was 22 :lmao: I was dealing weed at the time but the dumbfucks were watching me from a car I didn't recognize from town and cleaned the house up before they got there :thumbsup: You get this silly mindset that your untouchable, I'm lucky all I got was a possession charge in my life. I'm grown up enough to know that now.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Seriously, was that stuff around in 1952 when I had the only operation done on me..my tonsils at age 5.

Not having general anesthesia since fentanyl was invented is something to brag about.  Those of us who have had a colonoscopy have probably gotten a cocktail that includes fentanyl.  Mine was done at the Mayo Clinic, and that’s what they use. 

• Like 1

Just now, p51mstg said:

Not having general anesthesia since fentanyl was invented is something to brag about.  Those of us who have had a colonoscopy have probably gotten a cocktail that includes fentanyl.  Mine was done at the Mayo Clinic, and that’s what they use. 

They put a rag over my mouth & nose with Ether on it.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

George Floyd was a piece of fucking garbage and his death spawned one of the phoniest race narratives in the last 20 years.  It got BLM leaders rich while doing squat for the black community, and the area he died in is just as shitty if not more than before.  And there is plenty of evidence that the fentanyl killed him and not Chauvin.  So there's that.

Tbh I honestly think chauvin is a piece of trash but also not convinced he’s responsible for Floyd’s death 

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

Why would you say that?  Seems like a very one-sided view of the situation.  If you tried to balance your news sources, you’d realize how they polarize our country as part of their business model.

The dude was a fucking pos , a shit cop amongst shit cops. Fuck him 

15 minutes ago, Rod said:

World is better off with George Floyd dead and chauvin not being a cop 

Not saying George was an upstanding citizen but he should have had his day in court. If they would have followed procedure and he died from Fentanyl OD we wouldn't be discussing this at all.

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not saying George was an upstanding citizen but he should have had his day in court. If they would have followed procedure and he died from Fentanyl OD we wouldn't be discussing this at all.

I don’t doubt for a second that chauvin was enjoying it but I highly doubt he intended to kill the guy and murder 2 is completely a political charge 

manslaughter at the most imo 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Chauvin wasn't responsible at all for Floyd's death...... He may even get a retrial.  The media has a lot of persuasion on almost everything. He was convicted and found guilty long before he even went to trial.

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Chauvin wasn't responsible at all for Floyd's death...... He may even get a retrial.  The media has a lot of persuasion on almost everything. He was convicted and found guilty long before he even went to trial.

The US Supreme Court put a fork in a retrial. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, HSR said:

My house got raided when I was 22 :lmao: I was dealing weed at the time but the dumbfucks were watching me from a car I didn't recognize from town and cleaned the house up before they got there :thumbsup: You get this silly mindset that your untouchable, I'm lucky all I got was a possession charge in my life. I'm grown up enough to know that now.

I sold coke for a short while.....was always paranoid and never had any in my house. Funny thing is, I hardly ever did any myself at the time....just wanted to make money. Had a buddy test it out all the time for free....he loved that job. :lmao:I would cut it and weigh it at a friend's house and then hide it in different areas near the roadside and under bridges. . Sometimes it was difficult for me to remember the areas where I hid it if I wasn't careful.:lmao:.   I actually bought my 1986 GSXR 1100 in cash from the profits I made and had a buddy rent a safe deposit box to store my cash.   When I think back, I was actually very smart about it.....and would usually pick up the stuff on my bike. Good luck catching me.:lol:

Those days came to an abrupt end when someone I know got popped for dealing and he threw my name into the mix before he did some jail time. I know they were watching me for some time. I picked up my last 2 ounces from my source in the city and told him I was done after he handed it to me. He wasn't too happy. We had moved quite a bit of stuff in a short time.   The good ole days:bc:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

bought my 1986 GSXR 1100 in cash from the profits

Why you giving away the secrets? 

Dont you know now Officer Stheve the Peeve is gonna talk about you paying cash for your bike from now on ...

:lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 2