Check your account email address ×

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted in George Floyd's killing, stabbed in prison

XCR1250

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What's the lethal limit?  About 3, what's Floyd's.

Addicts will have built up a tolerance where a lethal dose to a non user is nothing to them. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

Addicts will have built up a tolerance where a lethal dose to a non user is nothing to them. 

Im on my phone, maybe I can't see it. Is there an MD after ArcticCrushers name?

:lol:

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

You obviously have never been around someone high on fentanyl and just go by what you've heard. Fentanyl is magnatudes more powerful than heroin and it shows. Fentanyl users when high are walking zombies, not aggressive at all and barely aware of their surroundings. I can show you a video of our local dealer failing his second roadside test in 3 months. A 90 year old woman would be able to handle him. It being in his system doesn't mean he was high on it at the time.

What is Fentanyl? Never heard of it a few years ago, now that's what you mostly hear on the news.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What is Fentanyl? Never heard of it a few years ago, now that's what you mostly hear on the news.

Its an extremely powerful opioid 

Use to be used as a Cancer drug created by Big Pharma. 

Now the black market ingredients come over from China to mexico and the cartels make it cheap and bring it over the border. 

Just touching it on your hands can kill you. 

Who the fuck would make that? :suicide:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Fentanyl was first developed in 1959 and introduced in the 1960s as an intravenous anesthetic. It is legally manufactured and distributed in the United States. Licit fentanyl pharmaceutical products are diverted via theft, fraudulent prescriptions, and illicit distribution by patients, physicians, and pharmacists

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Fentanyl was first developed in 1959 and introduced in the 1960s as an intravenous anesthetic. It is legally manufactured and distributed in the United States. Licit fentanyl pharmaceutical products are diverted via theft, fraudulent prescriptions, and illicit distribution by patients, physicians, and pharmacists

You forgot illegals at the southern border…..:snack:

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes he too was a victim of American big pharma. Used to be a great kid until he hurt his back working in the bush. Dr.s threw everything at him until they put him on Oxy's. Now his life is gone, he's a mess. Too bad, at one time he was into sledding big time, bought the first REV and that was the first one I drove, used to hang around at our deer camp when out with his step dad. 

Poor kids a mess now :sad: 

Hey I get it.  Three friends kids that I know are dead from ODs.  We all probably know of some.  Heroin or fentanyl, not sure what, doesn't matter.  They're dead.  Started with Oxys and Vicoden.  Kids who grew up in middle class families, who should have known better.  Two other kids I know seem to have kicked it, but one is kind of a mess now too.  I've taken Vicoden after some surgeries and the stuff is miraculous for pain, but beyond that, shit is dangerous and addictive.

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe if he hadn’t been railroaded and wrongly convicted of crimes in Texas earlier in his life he wouldn’t have ended up where he was. Ever think of that?

If he was just a druggie, I'd be more sympathetic.  But he had a long rap sheet including gun crimes.  I've been around enough dirtbags in my life that I just don't have a lot of sympathy for that kind of person.

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

He beat his first drug DUI a couple years ago, rumor has it he and my sister got in a drug dispute and she called the cops, they naild her a month later. Mommy got him off that one but 2 in 3 months this summer should get him off the streets before he runs a kid over.

Yes I have seen the effects first hand and I'm not proud of it. I just don't like how people think addicts are some sort of animal because of their issues. It's not always their fault, I know that for a FACT.

I seem to recall you mentioning that about your sister.  Sorry to hear that.  :bc: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I seem to recall you mentioning that about your sister.  Sorry to hear that.

Thank you appreciate that. Unfortunately I witnessed most of the darker sides of drug addiction. In the 90's I had a good friend that would fall into a cocaine free basing binge or heroin binge and I would bring him orange juice and cook him grilled cheese every second day until he got through it. He's now 70 living clean in the Phillipines with a wife and kid. When it comes to the drug world, I speak from experience, not what I read, which is really sad :sad: I've seen some BAD shit. 

20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Now the black market ingredients come over from China to mexico and the cartels make it cheap and bring it over the border. 

I watched a documentary on the Mexican cartel heroin business and they talked to a cartel man that said they sell heroin laced with fentanyl now because that's what the dealers/users want. They mark those bricks with an "f" and they dislike doing it because it's so dangerous to work with. Even they hate it but it's what the market dictates.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

I watched a documentary on the Mexican cartel heroin business and they talked to a cartel man that said they sell heroin laced with fentanyl now because that's what the dealers/users want. They mark those bricks with an "f" and they dislike doing it because it's so dangerous to work with. Even they hate it but it's what the market dictates.

Ya i was watching a Journalist in SF the other Day talking to addicts and they all say they want the Fentanyl only now. H wont even do it for em anymore. Insane. :sad:  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Thank you appreciate that. Unfortunately I witnessed most of the darker sides of drug addiction. In the 90's I had a good friend that would fall into a cocaine free basing binge or heroin binge and I would bring him orange juice and cook him grilled cheese every second day until he got through it. He's now 70 living clean in the Phillipines with a wife and kid. When it comes to the drug world, I speak from experience, not what I read, which is really sad :sad: I've seen some BAD shit. 

Cocaine was the drug that was everywhere back then.  The shit we used to do.  Never did anything harder than that, that was bad enough.  Couple friends got really hooked on it, and I swore it off many years ago now.  Started to enjoy it a little too much.  Then the opioid thing caught fire a few years back and kids were dropping right and left around here.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Cocaine was the drug that was everywhere back then.  The shit we used to do.  Never did anything harder than that, that was bad enough.  Couple friends got really hooked on it, and I swore it off many years ago now.  Started to enjoy it a little too much.  Then the opioid thing caught fire a few years back and kids were dropping right and left around here.

Sounds like you were a real "animal" back in the day.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Karma is a thing 

Why would you say that?  Seems like a very one-sided view of the situation.  If you tried to balance your news sources, you’d realize how they polarize our country as part of their business model.

Edited by p51mstg

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure you are.  You were probably just riding mini bikes while i was ripping CR500s.  :lol: 

And look at you now!

:lol:

old-man-guy.gif

40 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

If you’ve ever had general anesthesia for a medical procedure, you’ve had it.