Check your account email address ×

House to subpoena Hunter and James BIDEN

WITCH HUNT :crazy:

https://apnews.com/article/hunter-joe-biden-impeachment-congress-subpoena-37fe9652539c2c501d8b8bd8c3cc8901

is this it, finally? :pc:

they gunna finally get the big guy? 

wonder if they'll take the fifth... like the J6'ers 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Huh?  Are you comparing January 6 protesters to two corrupt family members of the Biden family? Or do you really not think they are corrupt? By extension if you think they’re corrupt, don’t you think they should be prosecuted?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Huh?  Are you comparing January 6 protesters to two corrupt family members of the Biden family? Or do you really not think they are corrupt? By extension if you think they’re corrupt, don’t you think they should be prosecuted?

You need evidence to be prosecuted. How many investigations is this one?

• Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

You need evidence to be prosecuted. How many investigations is this one?

So all those millions in wire transfers is not evidence? I know we have much more heady issues facing the country right now like what Trump valued his penthouse at 15 years ago, but believe it or not, you’re not supposed to sell influence, and it is illegal.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

no, I'm comparing everyone in Trump's orbit who was subpoenad by the J6 Committee that took the FIFTH to them.  so, if it worked for them is it fair play for the Biden's to do the same?  you do of course realize this isn't and won't be the trial of the Biden crime family right?    the 'corrupt DOJ' prosecuted Trump and his minions based upon evidence and suggestion by the Congressional J6 Committee. 

9_9

do you see how I made this about Trump yet?

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, I'm comparing everyone in Trump's orbit who was subpoenad by the J6 Committee that took the FIFTH to them.  so, if it worked for them is it fair play for the Biden's to do the same?  you do of course realize this isn't and won't be the trial of the Biden crime family right?    the 'corrupt DOJ' prosecuted Trump and his minions based upon evidence and suggestion by the Congressional J6 Committee. 

9_9

do you see how I made this about Trump yet?

Was never any doubt that you was making it trump. All day everyday he lives rent mother fucken free in your head 😂😂

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So all those millions in wire transfers is not evidence? I know we have much more heady issues facing the country right now like what Trump valued his penthouse at 15 years ago, but believe it or not, you’re not supposed to sell influence, and it is illegal.

You’re so fucking deep in the cult you don’t even know what reality is :lol: 

49 minutes ago, toslow said:

Was never any doubt that you was making it trump. All day everyday he lives rent mother fucken free in your head 😂😂

does he really? 

it's a pretty simplistic process, I see Trump related stuff I know people here will detest, then twist it in a way I know will irritate the fuck out of them.

thanks for being one of my top customers... and you can't even vote or have a say in wtf happens... bless your heart. 

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

does he really? 

it's a pretty simplistic process, I see Trump related stuff I know people here will detest, then twist it in a way I know will irritate the fuck out of them.

thanks for being one of my top customers... and you can't even vote or have a say in wtf happens... bless your heart. 

Simplistic.  Certainly.  Obsessive, consumed, a little weird?  Perhaps an indication of a deeper psychological condition?  Absolutely.  :lol: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

does he really? 

Nope you’re right on the vote. 

But i can sure point out your stupidity on this forum 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah they just care about exposing Biden more. They don’t care about actual convictions 

When is the last time a congressional or Senate hearing resulted in indictment?