Check your account email address ×

Billion dollar PROPERTY

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Holy shit dude ... could you be any more invested in this topic?  Go have a beer and give your TDS a rest :bc:

No shit…dude is like a dopey version of Rainman.🤣

33 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What do the TDS suffers think Mar a Lago is worth? 

I'm not sure if Forbes has TDS but this is what they think and it's not anywhere close to $1B. Notice the declining revenue also. 20% decline in 17 to 19. Who was the President then??

The club had revenues of $25.1 million for calendar year 2017, $22 million in 2018, and $21.4 million in 2019. In 2022, Forbes estimated the value of the estate at around $350 million. Forbes said that 'Real estate experts outside of Palm Beach guessed that the place was worth more than $200 million.

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm not sure if Forbes has TDS but this is what they think and it's not anywhere close to $1B. Notice the declining revenue also. 20% decline in 17 to 19. Who was the President then??

The club had revenues of $25.1 million for calendar year 2017, $22 million in 2018, and $21.4 million in 2019. In 2022, Forbes estimated the value of the estate at around $350 million. Forbes said that 'Real estate experts outside of Palm Beach guessed that the place was worth more than $200 million.

Well an empty 15.5 acre waterfront property in Miami sold for 1.2 Billion. Trump's is 17.7 acres and obviously has buildings on it so I would guess it is possible that it could sell for a Billion..Selling something is all about what someone is willing to pay for it..Around here people are over paying for properties left and right. My buddy just put an offer in on a house 60k over asking price and still got out bid, It's crazy. I can't wait to sell my house in a few months

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-04-27/miami-waterfront-parcel-sold-for-1-2-billion-to-local-developer

Edited by Rigid1
Forgot to add my link!

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well an empty 15.5 acre waterfront property in Miami sold for 1.2 Billion. Trump's is 17.7 acres and obviously has buildings on it so I would guess it is possible that it could sell for a Billion..Selling something is all about what someone is willing to pay for it..Around here people are over paying for properties left and right. My buddy just put an offer in on a house 60k over asking price and still got out bid, It's crazy. I can't wait to sell my house in a few months

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-04-27/miami-waterfront-parcel-sold-for-1-2-billion-to-local-developer

Sounds like Bidenomics sucks….:snack:

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The stupid shit people get hung up on  SMH

It's a good thing you're above it all amirite?? You don't follow people around to chirp like some right? Or leave comments just to look down your nose at the heathens?

:lol:

Thanks for the excellent input as always :bc:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's a good thing you're above it all amirite?? You don't follow people around to chirp like some right? Or leave comments just to look down your nose at the heathens?

Do you feel better now Karen?

By above it all you mean how I don't give a fuck about stupid shit that doesn't affect me? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yowza... but commercial waterfront in Miami on the beach, vs a classified document storage unit.

Look, it's a $4M shower curtain...

1686341631881.jpg

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

:fluffy: fucking :owned:    :lol: 

Even on FSCE it’s difficult to be worthless as tits on a boar but somehow :fluffy: manages :lmao: 

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yowza... but commercial waterfront in Miami on the beach, vs a classified document storage unit.

Look, it's a $4M shower curtain...

1686341631881.jpg

Those aren’t classified documents that’s his collection of Big ‘uns!  Do you really think that’s Trump‘s personal bathroom?  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Those aren’t classified documents that’s his collection of Big ‘uns!  Do you really think that’s Trump‘s personal bathroom?  :lol: 

idk, is the toilet clogged with documents?  hard to tell on my phone. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

do you agree with the states prosecutor that it is worth 25 million?

no

try back reading 

edit; sorry, thought we were still in this mongoloid which spurred this thread 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/61128-trump-is-giving-the-judge-nightmares/

Edited by Crnr2Crnr