Check your account email address ×

New FreedomSledder Post Record

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

It really is a shame to see what happened to HCS :sad:

Yeah ,it actually is. We're trying to get people re involved in the site ,but idk. It's a shame . This place has way less members but yet is very active.  Good place to hangout for sure:bc:even if I could give 2 fucks aboot politics :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey man.  I don't fuck around.  If I got something to say....it's coming out!   And everybody can take pain in my pleasure!!!!

:lol:

Well at least you can spew :lol:. I remember TD ..the king of copy and paste page killers :lol:

Just now, xcr700 said:

Yeah ,it actually is. We're trying to get people re involved in the site ,but idk. It's a shame . This place has way less members but yet is very active.  Good place to hangout for sure:bc:even if I could give 2 fucks aboot politics :lol:

Same here :bc:

• Like 1

Tremendous job today gentlemen, great job, just fantastic. Alot of people are talking about this and alot of things are being said about just  how great this is. Just tremendous. The best. :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I haven't been there in a couple of years.  Whats happening there lately?  

VS fucked up and got hacked because they didn't keep up with the software updates. Then they did a mandatory password reset that fucked everything up. Plus all the cool guys are here anyway :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Tremendous job today gentlemen, great job, just fantastic. Alot of people are talking about this and alot of things are being said about just  how great this is. Just tremendous. The best. :bc:

You really should setup a trump dupe :news:

Just now, ckf said:

VS fucked up and got hacked because they didn't keep up with the software updates. Then they did a mandatory password reset that fucked everything up. Plus all the cool guys are here anyway :lol:

It went downhill when I got banned. :news:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Hahaha.  Yea, I may have gotten an email a long while back about resetting my password.  I just ignored it. :lol:  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Tremendous job today gentlemen, great job, just fantastic. Alot of people are talking about this and alot of things are being said about just  how great this is. Just tremendous. The best.

STFU.  Nobody appreciates a moderator who is a flip flopper.  Always stick to your initial decision!!!!!  ALWAYS!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How much for the drugs you injest? I want some :lol: 

I'll give you some for nothing.  It may snap you out of that Dem-funk you slipped and fell in a while back. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm stumped over it that's for sure :lol: 

I haven't been able to get back on there since the whole password fiasco

I had no problem. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, ckf said:

:true::bc:

• Like 1