Check your account email address ×

New FreedomSledder Post Record

Just now, Woodtick said:

I hope f7ben doesn't find out Zam wears colors.

IMG_1509.JPG

Zam didn't like the baby blue so we went with HOT pink on his :lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Zam didn't like the baby blue so we went with HOT pink on his :lol:

Are your little friends hiding over in the clutch balancing thread? They should start posting in the GF and see how it works out for them.:lol::bc::lmao:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Are your little friends hiding over in the clutch balancing thread? They should start posting in the GF and see how it works out for them.:lol::bc::lmao:

Oh yeah Woody,,,they are BOTH in attendance today. Maybe get that thread moved over here:bc::lol2:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

And Public Relations Officer ,,,,,:news:

It's a tough job...but somebody's got to do it! :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I hope f7ben doesn't find out Zam wears colors.

IMG_1509.JPG

He'll probably want to sign the sleeve.  FAGGOT!!!!!!! :lol:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Yeah...this place is certainly the right spot to exercise you rights to be verbally beat up or beat on.  No holds barred.  Do they need an invitation or what?  Or do we need to cast bait?  

21 hours ago, ckf said:

You guys have set a new record for number of posts today. We are currently at 1510 posts for the day :bc:

1.jpg

Amazing what can happen when some threads besides political topics get going .  There was some good stuff here yesterday and it was the most that I've posted since this place was re started .  I guess I just got burnt out on the politics and the tail chasing .  Though Bens Political threads can still be fun :lol:   :bc:  

4 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Amazing what can happen when some threads besides political topics get going .  There was some good stuff here yesterday and it was the most that I've posted since this place was re started .  I guess I just got burnt out on the politics and the tail chasing .  Though Bens Political threads can still be fun :lol:   :bc:  

I had a ball posting last night :bc:  I've always enjoyed the 'general forum' type threads. Hey, can you drag Ball Buster over here. That would be a hoot :lol:

17 hours ago, ckf said:

I had a ball posting last night :bc:  I've always enjoyed the 'general forum' type threads. Hey, can you drag Ball Buster over here. That would be a hoot :lol:

Roger met some hot blonde with a great job and fell off the face of the earth :lol:   :bc:  

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Roger met some hot blonde with a great job and fell off the face of the earth :lol:   :bc:  

:lol: Wasn't he a cop or something?

Just now, ckf said:

:lol: Wasn't he a cop or something?

Yes , he really was / is a Southwick Cop .  His father was second in command of Mass EPO's when he retired .  Believe it or not those guy's were actually the real deal :lol:  :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yes , he really was / is a Southwick Cop .  His father was second in command of Mass EPO's when he retired .  Believe it or not those guy's were actually the real deal :lol:  :bc:

Who was the other character that used to hang with him that was on HCS back then?

22 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'll be the first to admit ,I hate politics and it certainly wasn't the reason I joined here lol 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I'll be the first to admit ,I hate politics and it certainly wasn't the reason I joined here lol 

The thing is a lot of the politic threads turn in to a fun thread. The hard part is finding them when you don't open all of the threads. I try to post more GF type threads. Sometimes they take offf, sometimes they don't.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I used to like the back and forth but I think I just got burned out on it .   I seem to enjoy the friendly ballbusting back and forth the most .  A good story once in awhile is fun too :bc:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I used to like the back and forth but I think I just got burned out on it .   I seem to enjoy the friendly ballbusting back and forth the most .  A good story once in awhile is fun too :bc:

Help me get more General Forum type threads going. :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Ok .  Next time that I have another really good disaster going on I'll start a thread .  Shouldn't be too long from now if history is any indication :lol:  :bc:

• Like 2

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ok .  Next time that I have another really good disaster going on I'll start a thread .  Shouldn't be too long from now if history is any indication :lol:  :bc:

The old toy thread was a good one for sure. Stuff like that is fun, not the normal fighting either :bc:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

The thing is a lot of the politic threads turn in to a fun thread. The hard part is finding them when you don't open all of the threads. I try to post more GF type threads. Sometimes they take offf, sometimes they don't.

The thing that drives me crazy is some of the repetitive child like fights . It's good entertainment for sure, but wtf already :lol:

18 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Same here :bc:

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

I can help with that too . In fact ALL my threads are like that :lol:

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

The old toy thread was a good one for sure. Stuff like that is fun, not the normal fighting either :bc:

I like those threads the best :bc:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Any woolard meltdown is the funnest. :)