Check your account email address ×

Trump is giving the judge nightmares.

I fucking love it!!!  How could maralago….or whatever it’s called be worth only $18M. That’s ridiculous. This whole thing is sounding more like a political hit job by a bunch of half baked amateurs. And I dislike Trump. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I fucking love it!!!  How could maralago….or whatever it’s called be worth only $18M. That’s ridiculous. This whole thing is sounding more like a political hit job by a bunch of half baked amateurs. And I dislike Trump. 

Trump says it’s worth a billion it’s not.

https://www.pbcgov.org/papa/Asps/PropertyDetail/PropertyDetail.aspx?parcel=50434335000020390

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member

Best part is the more they go after him the more his support grows.   They are damned if they do damned if they don't at this point.   Start dropping charges and it would look worse than what they've already done.  He gets found guilty and he might pull 350 EC votes.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Best part is the more they go after him the more his support grows.   They are damned if they do damned if they don't at this point.   Start dropping charges and it would look worse than what they've already done.  He gets found guilty and he might pull 350 EC votes.  :lol:  

Especially with blacks.  Hes an OG now.  :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I can tell you what it's not worth... 

Despite all that's at stake, Donald Trump's No. 1 obsession on the witness stand remains an imaginary insult to Mar-a-Lago 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-fixates-mar-a-lago-value-fraud-trial-testimony-2023-11

and that's what Don the Con and his boys claim it's worth... $1-$1.5B 

:roflcrying:

there's not a single piece of property in the United States and very, very, very few in the World for that kind of bread out there... there's US corporations on the stock market without $1B valuations... but his dope cult followers probably believe him. 

a billion for Maralardo...

loling.gif.3b8a19c350dce553f4727f3b5f7f1b95.gif

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I can tell you what it's not worth... 

Despite all that's at stake, Donald Trump's No. 1 obsession on the witness stand remains an imaginary insult to Mar-a-Lago 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-fixates-mar-a-lago-value-fraud-trial-testimony-2023-11

and that's what Don the Con and his boys claim it's worth... $1-$1.5B 

there's not a single piece of property in the United States and very, very, very few in the World for that kind of bread out there... there's US corporations on the stock market without $1B valuations... but his dope cult followers probably believe him. 

a billion for Maralardo...

loling.gif.3b8a19c350dce553f4727f3b5f7f1b95.gif

I can tell you what it's not worth as well, 18mill, the property is valued a lot higher than that

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

Don't the lender do an evaluation

Most people understand that, and unless you have a poor credit rating there's not much difference in interest rates, banks don't lend at a loss just because you have good credit, in fact if you borrow using your own CD's for collateral banks still charge a standard 2% over what they're paying you.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The trial has been over for a while. It’s now how much he has to pay and I hope it’s huge. Fuck him he’s a prick.

It's a kangaroo hearing that will get thrown out as soon as it goes to appeal, but guys like you will be hanging on the next headline gotcha.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m on a beach in Florida and this fucking place is 10 million

If you think maralago is worth 18 million you should be killed instantly 

1793387C-CEB9-4BEF-8B9F-36FDBEEBCF83.jpeg

Looks nice. How is the weather? 

Just now, airflite1 said:

It's a kangaroo hearing that will get thrown out as soon as it goes to appeal, but guys like you will be hanging on the next headline gotcha.

It’s so ridiculous. That AG is a complete imbecile. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Looks nice. How is the weather? 

Beautiful , was 80f today in the panhandle. I normally wouldn’t be able to afford this vacation but it’s the off-season. The $3000 per week home we are in was $1200. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Beautiful , was 80f today in the panhandle. I normally wouldn’t be able to afford this vacation but it’s the off-season. The $3000 per week home we are in was $1200. 

Cool. I love it there.  
we have the same woman pick us up from the airport every year. She said it does start to get a little cooler by the end of the month. 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ft Walton area?

41 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Most people understand that, and unless you have a poor credit rating there's not much difference in interest rates, banks don't lend at a loss just because you have good credit, in fact if you borrow using your own CD's for collateral banks still charge a standard 2% over what they're paying you.

please stop introducing facts or basic financial information into the conversation...

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m on a beach in Florida and this fucking place is 10 million

If you think maralago is worth 18 million you should be killed instantly 

1793387C-CEB9-4BEF-8B9F-36FDBEEBCF83.jpeg

if Trump owned it, easy $479,812 million, because of the brand