Check your account email address ×

what if...

OMG, maH brAnD iS fiNiSheD  

11 members have voted

1. 1. I would quit riding before I bought a new...

I would buy any of the brands with the exception that Doo has to make something not made for midgets before I could consider them.  Today my only choices would be a poo or lynx but hopefully the big bore catsass doesn't disappoint giving me a 3rd option.

52 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I would buy any of the brands with the exception that Doo has to make something not made for midgets before I could consider them.  Today my only choices would be a poo or lynx but hopefully the big bore catsass doesn't disappoint giving me a 3rd option.

have you sat on the Rave 850 yet?  I don't recall it's seat being any firmer or taller than the XRS 

18 hours ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym appreciates brand loyalty more than anyone here.  Gym would rather let crows pick at his eyeballs than be seen on one.  Gym means no offense to those that do though.  Gym is learning sarcasm here.   

A77A15ED-68DB-410E-97EB-54841CF9478C.jpeg

• Gold Member

Imagine giving up Riding over a brand that gives no shits about you :lol:

Poor Jimwit. 

On 11/6/2023 at 12:31 PM, ZR6000RR said:

I would be done.

On 11/6/2023 at 12:41 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Done. Will never own anything but Cat. My father would turn over in his grave. 

On 11/6/2023 at 12:39 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Nope. I did buy a track once that was studded for my only Polaris mistake I ever made. I pulled all the studs before installing it. I would ride the sleds I have now util they die, then retire from sledding. 

So did he turn over in his grave then ? Or was he alive and bitch slapped you for buying a Poolaris ?:lmao:

39 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Imagine giving up Riding over a brand that gives no shits about you :lol:

Poor Jimwit. 

So did he turn over in his grave then ? Or was he alive and bitch slapped you for buying a Poolaris ?:lmao:

Well it is not going to happen,  but if it did, say 10 years from now? I would be done buying sleds anyway. My father chastised me buying that POS Poo. God was he right. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well it is not going to happen,  but if it did, say 10 years from now? I would be done buying sleds anyway. My father chastised me buying that POS Poo and left some nasty callouses in my butthole . God was i tight. 

Id think that'd be the type of story you'd share with your therapist and not on a sled forum..........