Check your account email address ×

America is waking up.. Voters feel a Trump win will result in better financial status and world peace

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its been shown that we have more oil reserves right underneath our own country than anything we need from OPEC.  But in the interest of coddling the liberals, we preten, oil bad.  Here's were the complexity of middle eastern geopolitics, the hostility between Sunni and Shia,etc.,  and maintaining a correct balance of power between western interests, that it gets complicated for the hall monitors of the world.

Oil’s great, hence the US producing more today than ever before. And capitalism is great, hence it’s worth more exporting our excess rather than over supplying our own needs just so we can lower prices another $1 (the margins aren’t as good with so much volatility).

Although we could nationalize things, like Saudi Arabia. That’s the true definition of having a dial that can be turned up and down at will. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He’s lost votes. He can’t win. He’s a LOOZER and anyone that supports him is a LOOZER too.

You support Biden…what’s that make you? 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, racer254 said:

But I voted for ross perot

9_9

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

giphy.gif

do you believe... are you a believer?

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh without a doubt 😉 ....The prez has much more control of the price and speculation than the media will have you believe....... Reopening construction of the Keystone Pipeline will drop gas prices by 10% alone.      Will be taking bets on the drop in fuel prices when Trump™ is reelected.:thumbsup:......I am thinking about 30%.    Even more if the world settles down and the wars subside.

anything else on that list?  :pc:

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

91 indictments 

So that's what you're hanging your hat on?....... Just hoping for a conviction to maybe hurt his chances?...... Just admit it, It's becoming clear Biden cannot win at the ballot box, And these charges against Trump would have never been brought up if he were not running. 

It's weaponization against a political opponent and most can see this and that is why Trump support is where it's at and has continued to grow...... well that and Biden has really declined considerably.... even since 2020.  Watching videos of him even just 3 years ago there's a big difference in his mental acuity.

Rumors I'm hearing now is that Michelle Obama will be entering the ring this summer....  It's doubtful it will be Biden come November.

31 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Rumors I'm hearing now is that Michelle Obama will be entering the ring this summer....  It's doubtful it will be Biden come November.

There has to be a Scooby Doo meme out there, pulling the fake Michelle mask off Barack's head...

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So that's what you're hanging your hat on?....... Just hoping for a conviction to maybe hurt his chances?...... Just admit it, It's becoming clear Biden cannot win at the ballot box, And these charges against Trump would have never been brought up if he were not running. 

It's weaponization against a political opponent and most can see this and that is why Trump support is where it's at and has continued to grow...... well that and Biden has really declined considerably.... even since 2020.  Watching videos of him even just 3 years ago there's a big difference in his mental acuity.

My hat says 91 indictments is his doom. He’s already a convicted fraud and admitted sexual predator.

He lost the house, the senate and the white house…….he’s a pure fuckin LOOZER.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My hat says 91 indictments is his doom. He’s already a convicted fraud and admitted sexual predator.

He lost the house, the senate and the white house…….he’s a pure fuckin LOOZER.

You've been on your "This is it!" kick since 2016.  One would think you'd wise up a bit and realize it's a big old nothing burger and will continue to be that way.  My earlier comment about voting for him, only to see the utter meltdowns occur ... you are definitely on that list of the ones I would love to see drowning in your tears.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bontz said:

And if it's for nothing else, it's to see the absolute spazzing out, tears, and outrage from the TDS'ers should Trump win.  Fuck it - not like it can get much worse than what we're dealing with right now.

I agree :bc: I can't see the absolute spazzing out and tears of outrage being any worse than it is from Trumpers right now:thumbsup:

Nailed it bud!!!!!!!!!!!! 

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

I agree :bc: I can't see the absolute spazzing out and tears of outrage being any worse than it is from Trumpers right now:thumbsup:

Oh good .... my bestest buddy found a post of mine and quoted me, first thing this morning.  I'm so happy to have such a great guy in agreement with me!!

Its the economy stupid. 

While things are not horrible they are not good for many Americans in many ways. 

Edited by Highmark

50 minutes ago, HSR said:

NOTHING will ever surpass the temper tantrums the left has been having since Hillary had her taint handed to her.....NOTHING

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

NOTHING will ever surpass the temper tantrums the left has been having since Hillary had her taint handed to her.....NOTHING

Maybe, maybe not, time will tell. Guys saying they don't want Trump but would vote for him just to see the Dems upset tells me that the butthurt is really strong with them too. Weird thing to base your vote on when there is so much more important things than thinking you won a "gotcha" on the Dems. It's becoming a vicious circle where nobody wins. Like a holy war.

39 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Tear ducts are empty and vaginas are still sore as fuck over that one

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe, maybe not, time will tell. Guys saying they don't want Trump but would vote for him just to see the Dems upset tells me that the butthurt is really strong with them too. Weird thing to base your vote on when there is so much more important things than thinking you won a "gotcha" on the Dems. It's becoming a vicious circle where nobody wins. Like a holy war.

Well, if it’s between the two fuck sticks leading the current polls, I know who I’m NOT voting for, and it won’t be both as that will be a waste of a vote IMO.  Not that I want either of those two, but I certainly want one much MUCH less than the other:  it’s not as if there will be a Jesse Ventura stepping in to ruin both of their election days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Well, if it’s between the two fuck sticks leading the current polls, I know who I’m NOT voting for, and it won’t be both as that will be a waste of a vote IMO.  Not that I want either of those two, but I certainly want one much MUCH less than the other:  it’s not as if there will be a Jesse Ventura stepping in to ruin both of their election days.

Better candidates are needed that's for sure.

Just now, Mag6240 said:

Exactly.  But in true hall monitor fashion, he thinks he's posting some sort of "gotcha" again, only to be missing the exact point you've provided.  It's almost as if HSR fails to recognize there are going to be multiple candidates on the ticket, but the winner is going to be either Blue or Red, guaranteed.  I'm doing my part by voting for a better candidate in the primary, but if it comes down to voting for Trump vs. Biden in the General Election ... that's a very easy vote to cast.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm doing my part by voting for a better candidate in the primary, but if it comes down to voting for Trump vs. Biden in the General Election ... that's a very easy vote to cast.

You seem to be hanging your hat on Biden running again. If it's Trump Vs not Biden it's your decision still as easy or would you consider the Dem?

Do you vote in the Dem primary too?

BTW nothing screams triggered like name calling:bc: Just an FYI :thumbsup: