Check your account email address ×

Rogan/Musk a Must Watch

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How about you tell us whats wrong with Rogan, or whats wrong with Musk as it relates to the show OP noted. 

Why don't you tell me why Rogan or Musk's opinions mean more than any member of FS? Why are they thread worthy? Because they are rich and popular? I don't fall for that shit, they are celebrities that can hook/influence people with their thoughts, and they crave attention. Why do you think everyone has a fucking podcast, because they want to be heard. I thought that was obvious.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why don't you tell me why Rogan or Musk's opinions mean more than any member of FS? Why are they thread worthy? Because they are rich and popular? I don't fall for that shit, they are celebrities that can hook/influence people with their thoughts, and they crave attention. Why do you think everyone has a fucking podcast, because they want to be heard. I thought that was obvious.

You know what’s funny to me….you NEVER start threads..instead you shit on most of them. Maybe this site isn’t for you.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know what’s funny to me….you NEVER start threads..instead you shit on most of them. Maybe this site isn’t for you.

:dunno: What are you talking about? You seem to be very angry still, have you not been able to find someone else to fight with so you circled back to me????

This is from less than 24 hours ago. Jeez man, relax

Geez now Musk is talking about fighting Zuckerberg again. This guy should be taken very seriously :lmao:

This after he backed out the first time!!!! What an attention whore.

55 minutes ago, HSR said:

You shit on everyone from people exposing child traffickers, to sororities, to visionaries to the most popular podcaster in the world.  Knock yourself out, some of us just happen to enjoy the conversations, agree with many of their positions, and are glad that its part of the public discourse.  Particularly since its generally against the mainstream narrative.   Why shit on that, and always so negative and cynical?  :lol: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Every day and in almost every thread in CE

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

most popular podcaster in the world

Yup, before podcasts Howard Stern was one of the most popular radio hosts. Doesn't mean anything, they're just entertainers.

57 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Every day and in almost every thread in CE

Well I've seen what happens when you start too many threads, guys cry that there is too many on page one or you get a thread started by some Karen calling your life pathetic and lists all your threads you started. Can't remember the members name that started that thread but what a bitch!!!!

It's a hard crowd to please but I'll get there. Input like your's all the time really helps, thanks :bc:

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well I've seen what happens when you start too many threads, guys cry that there is too many on page one or you get a thread started by some Karen calling your life pathetic and lists all your threads you started. Can't remember the members name that started that thread but what a bitch!!!!

It's a hard crowd to please but I'll get there. Input like your's all the time really helps, thanks :bc:

Keep your chin up. You’ll be fine…eventually…..maybe

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Podcasters are just idiots full of themselves who couldn’t make it as factual news writers.

The people that follow them like they speak the word of God are huge Fuckin morons.

You’re a narrow minded old arrogant elitist that’s stuck in the past….and a huge fucking moron.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re a narrow minded old arrogant elitist that’s stuck in the past….and a huge fucking moron.😉

He made it on his own though :lol:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I nailed you. Your a mush brained follower. 

Says the guy who can't form a thought without copying/pasting from Duh Underground.  Yeah, you nailed him alright :news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Podcasters are just idiots full of themselves who couldn’t make it as factual news writers.

The people that follow them like they speak the word of God are huge Fuckin morons.

You are such an idiot. The typical dumbfuck stuck in the past dinosaur that is now the scourge of society . 

Joe Rogan crushes CNN's numbers . No matter what host.  He is also more factual, truthful, and will ask harder questions than any robot script reading talking head. 

Nobody watches the fucking News anymore , get with the times Grandpa or stfu. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You are such an idiot. The typical dumbfuck stuck in the past dinosaur that is now the scourge of society . 

Joe Rogan crushes CNN's numbers . No matter what host.  He is also more factual, truthful, and will ask harder questions than any robot script reading talking head. 

Nobody watches the fucking News anymore , get with the times Grandpa or stfu. 

Nobody should watch either.  Not even entertaining.