Check your account email address ×

Tucker is a G

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Hopefully you can sleep tonight. You seem very stressed over it. He calls snoputz a tranny lover often and i thought it was an appropriate question. 

SR has said he supports Transgender/drag queens in school settings as appropriate.. He's entitled to his opinion obviously, but also might be called out on it by people that don't support their school tax dollars being spent on that..

Bringing his daughter into it wasn't necessary. His daughter is an adult and Jim's talking about school age kids..

No worries, not loosing any sleep, it's only 20 after 8..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not much i could do I suppose. Id have to accept her/his wishes. I just thought it was an appropriate question since Jimmy loves calling everyone a tranny lover.

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hopefully you can sleep tonight. You seem very stressed over it. He calls snoputz a tranny lover often and i thought it was an appropriate question. 

Everyone or Snowcunt…make up your mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man I need to get myself one of these Press spokesman that addresses any questions sent my way for me. Even argue on my behalf!! This is great stuff :bc: nothing better than great teamwork!! Love it.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

SR has said he supports Transgender/drag queens in school settings as appropriate.. He's entitled to his opinion obviously, but also might be called out on it by people that don't support their school tax dollars being spent on that..

Bringing his daughter into it wasn't necessary. His daughter is an adult and Jim's talking about school age kids..

No worries, not loosing any sleep, it's only 20 after 8..

I didnt bring his daughter into it. It was a hypothetical question. Im not a fan of trannies, but I understand why its being done. There's obviously a huge part of the population that has these identity issues and maybe these liberals feel like this will help kids that are confused. Do I agree with it, no. But to call a guy a pedo or a tranny lover because has a different view towards it. Cmon man.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

How would you deal with it if your daughter came to you and said she wanted to be a man?

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I didnt bring his daughter into it. It was a hypothetical question. Im not a fan of trannies, but I understand why its being done. There's obviously a huge part of the population that has these identity issues and maybe these liberals feel like this will help kids that are confused. Do I agree with it, no. But to call a guy a pedo or a tranny lover because has a different view towards it. Cmon man.

Contrary cunt and a liar…wonderful!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really are fucked in the head.

I think its easy to see who has issues around here. 

Are you Jekyll or Hyde today?

You want to be pissed over a hypothetical question, all the power to ya.

:bc:

11 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Woah woah.....Trump said his townhouse was 300 sq. feet bigger than what it actually was!  National outrage!

What I like is how the main stream media's reputation continues to circle the bowl and more and more peoples eyes are finally opening to it.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Woah woah.....Trump said his townhouse was 300 sq. feet bigger than what it actually was!  National outrage!

What I like is how the main stream media's reputation continues to circle the bowl and more and more peoples eyes are finally opening to it.

3 times 30,000 to 10,000.  SBYL.  It’s what happens when you’re in a cult :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Come clean about what…I’m against exposing kids to transgender bullshit and you’re for it. Nice try you skeevy weirdo.

The guy that wants to mutilate kids and bang trannies thinks you’re the bad guy :lol: 

take that like a compliment. It’s like thpin disagreeing with you. Means you’re probably right. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stinkipinki said:

That guy is good.....laid it all out.... Even Stevie Wonder could see what's going on.:bc:..... Not so sure some of the blind people on here will.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

3 times 30,000 to 10,000.  SBYL.  It’s what happens when you’re in a cult :thumbsup:

It’s a national outrage!  

ffs smh