Check your account email address ×

IRS FTW….

• Platinum Contributing Member

Remember the dummies whining about increased funding for the IRS…..Repugs defund it so the wealthy can cheat.  Good times ahead :snack:

BREAKING: The IRS just announced it will audit 60 giant corporations that make more than $500 billion a year.

It’s also putting 150 corporations that have shifted profits offshore on notice.

This is what happens when fund the IRS—you crack down on wealthy tax cheats.

https://x.com/4taxfairness/status/1716910758125265145?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Edited by SnowRider

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Remember the dummies whining about increased funding for the IRS…..Repugs defund it so the wealthy can cheat.  Good times ahead :snack:

BREAKING: The IRS just announced it will audit 60 giant corporations that make more than $500 billion a year.

It’s also putting 150 corporations that have shifted profits offshore on notice.

This is what happens when fund the IRS—you crack down on wealthy tax cheats.

https://x.com/4taxfairness/status/1716910758125265145?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

I clicked the link no names of companies? Just being described as "giant" ones by the IRS??..:lol:

SR when shall we revisit this to see the fruits of their labor for accuracy?? Give it 12 months?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

News flash giant Corp pays 100 million dollar tax fine...raises prices 12% expected to raise revenues by 175 million in 2024.

See how that works....taxes are simply a cost line item, part of the "burden" that will be paid by the consumer.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I clicked the link no names of companies? Just being described as "giant" ones by the IRS??..:lol:

SR when shall we revisit this to see the fruits of their labor for accuracy?? Give it 12 months?

Oh havent you heard ? 

Sniffers new IRS is cracking down on all the giant companies ! They are going to pay their fair share now! 

We should be debt free in a year or two. Good times ahead , all Unicorns and Rainbows. 

:lmao:

• Like 1

On one hand, I'm all on board with going after corporations offshoring profits and shielding them from taxes.  On the other hand, this government has weaponized itself to go after any and all political adversaries.  I have zero doubt the IRS is just as corrupt as the the DOJ, FBI and several other fed agencies are.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

On one hand, I'm all on board with going after corporations offshoring profits and shielding them from taxes.  On the other hand, this government has weaponized itself to go after any and all political adversaries.  I have zero doubt the IRS is just as corrupt as the the DOJ, FBI and several other fed agencies are.

:lol: So fucking dumb and contradictory.  You should have stopped after the first sentence :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: So fucking dumb and contradictory.  You should have stopped after the first sentence :thumbsup:

See if you can get through your day without being a festering twat.  I've had my business audited by the IRS.  Its a pain in the dick.  Have you ever gone through one?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Congress wrote the tax code...conservatives have called for a flat tax or fair tax for years....instead we have a giant mess that only the uber wealthy can navigate with a team of lawyers.

Go back to the Clinton tax rates when the budget balanced :snack:

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

See if you can get through your day without being a festering twat.  I've had my business audited by the IRS.  Its a pain in the dick.  Have you ever gone through one?

Do HS Coach's get audited  ?

:lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Go back to the Clinton tax rates when the budget balanced :snack:

The tax rates had nothing to do with it...it was spending reform. 

We take in plenty of money...it's a spending problem. 

Just now, SkisNH said:

The tax rates had nothing to do with it...it was spending reform. 

We take in plenty of money...it's a spending problem. 

Go back to the Clinton tax rate when the budget balances :snack:  

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Wtf do you want?  It has been stated multiple times....ITS A SPENDING PROBLEM!!!

87,000 armed IRS agents... over and over and over again 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/search/&q=87%2C000 agents&author=racer254&search_and_or=or

doesn't care about the debt, loves the Trump tax rates, blah, blah, blah... :roflcrying:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

87,000 armed IRS agents... over and over and over again 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/search/&q=87%2C000 agents&author=racer254&search_and_or=or

doesn't care about the debt, loves the Trump tax rates, blah, blah, blah... :roflcrying:

Did we need the extra agents or not?