Check your account email address ×

23/24 Cross Country thread

10 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Bwahahaha! Now the lower 48 can’t even put on a simple ice race in late December. The lake races came about because there wasn’t reliable snow for a proper cross country, 

But yeah, climate change is a hoax. Where are all the dumbass climate change deniers now? Still arguing about the “stolen election“ in current events. 

They've had lake cross races since the 70's, even on years with plenty of snow.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Bwahahaha! Now the lower 48 can’t even put on a simple ice race in late December. The lake races came about because there wasn’t reliable snow for a proper cross country, 

But yeah, climate change is a hoax. Where are all the dumbass climate change deniers now? Still arguing about the “stolen election“ in current events. 

A "fellow lover of snowmobiling", reveling in the plight of other snowmobiling enthusiasts amidst a bad winter. I can't think of a worse take.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

USXC and USCC ran lake races before COR did, MRP, ISOC, ICCSF, etc. all did before that.

I’m specifically referring to cross county sleds being raced on bare ice. It was a new thing for COR to race on ice in lieu of snow a few years ago. They had to do this as snowfall wasn’t reliable or plentiful enough early in their season. 

26 minutes ago, Premium said:

A "fellow lover of snowmobiling", reveling in the plight of other snowmobiling enthusiasts amidst a bad winter. I can't think of a worse take.

The ribbing is directed towards certain special assholes on this site who bashed the Iron Dog for years over the 2015 race. 

58 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I’m specifically referring to cross county sleds being raced on bare ice. It was a new thing for COR to race on ice in lieu of snow a few years ago. They had to do this as snowfall wasn’t reliable or plentiful enough early in their season. 

The ribbing is directed towards certain special assholes on this site who bashed the Iron Dog for years over the 2015 race. 

And USXC, USCC, MRP, ISOC, ICCSF, and many, many, many local and club races have run on bare ice since the 70's.

52 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

And USXC, USCC, MRP, ISOC, ICCSF, and many, many, many local and club races have run on bare ice since the 70's.

It’s been a thing for a long time. In fact they scheduled races that were ice 

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Driving in a straight line across miles and miles of Tundra... thrilling.

:yawn:

You don’t have a clue. 

But running around an oval for 500 miles is a amazing? 

What’s even more amazing is you pay a subscription to watch snirt races.

3B35743B-D705-40DD-B06A-966D91DD543A.png

3 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You don’t have a clue. 

But running around an oval for 500 miles is a amazing? 

What’s even more amazing is you pay a subscription to watch snirt races.

3B35743B-D705-40DD-B06A-966D91DD543A.png

Why is it you post a pic of the pits, but not the track...

This from Pine Lake FB site

Please share to help spread the word. With this forecast, we are tentatively moving our race date to January 6th and 7th. At this point, we aren’t even sure if we will have enough ice by then. We will keep you posted on our upcoming decision, likely have more information on January 1st.

That is the same weekend of the Cor race at Brainerd

18 minutes ago, 122 said:

This from Pine Lake FB site

Please share to help spread the word. With this forecast, we are tentatively moving our race date to January 6th and 7th. At this point, we aren’t even sure if we will have enough ice by then. We will keep you posted on our upcoming decision, likely have more information on January 1st.

That is the same weekend of the Cor race at Brainerd

Cor race is pushed back

On 12/23/2023 at 9:57 PM, AK440 said:

Don’t worry, according to arm chair meteorologist and beer stool climate scientist @Bontz, this is just a normal cycle. Climate change is fake and Trump won in ‘20. 

Trump may have actually won in 2020.  Proof that he didn’t is as prevalent as proof that he did. 

in addition, if you haven’t heard about all the weird stuff they continue to discover about the election that questions its authenticity, then I’m sorry your news sources did that to you.

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

Now it’s official, the first 2 races are pushed back.

https://www.facebook.com/100069198100575/posts/pfbid0inyjpydD7gC4cok7LfHzRTZwZPr5ctoZr2oDi18jnJwHsh8h8utBwWt15suFVLYYl/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

how ironic... same thing in ALASKA it appears.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/270787243802578/permalink/1336967720517853/?ref=share&mibextid=K8Wfd2

what's the story here @AK440?

:slapping: 

Screenshot_20231228-145002.png

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

Why do you take posts out of context to try and stir shit up? 

that's my job, it's what I do here

where's all this supposed snow you claim to have?  relentlessly giving everyone else shit about the lack of snow and racing on snirt or being cancelled... and based upon what I just read Alaska is in the same fucking boat.  

nice work captain Ahab 

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's my job, it's what I do here

where's all this supposed snow you claim to have?  relentlessly giving everyone else shit about the lack of snow and racing on snirt or being cancelled... and based upon what I just read Alaska is in the same fucking boat.  

nice work captain Ahab 

I don’t have access to that page fucktard. There is a shit ton of snow up here, more than you’ve ever seen in real life. The post was directed to dipfucks like you who choose to live where it doesn’t snow anymore.

9 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I don’t have access to that page fucktard. There is a shit ton of snow up here, more than you’ve ever seen in real life. The post was directed to dipfucks like you who choose to live where it doesn’t snow anymore.

click the second link I posted... to ALASKA SNOWMACHINE RACING    any retard can without being a Facebook user... unless you're actually dumber than @ZR6000RR

quite the idiot competition you two have going on here. 9_9

let's see all the snow and your sled too while you're getting called out?  

:snack: