Check your account email address ×

Mayor and Governor of NY are now calling out the vegetable in the White House.

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There his migrants. Maybe other states should round up their homeless and crack heads and send them to his state?

Ya see how that works? Just ship your problems across state lines.

Their migrants? Really? Border security is a federal matter. Thus, this is the federal issue. Not just that, but Texas is a funnel for migrants. This makes your comparison invalid. And yes, Texas already has their share of homeless and crack heads. How long are you going to defend the vegetable’s failed policies? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Interesting.  The JRE episode I heard about it in says it is statewide, but I may have misheard or misinterpreted it.  I was probably 1/4 asleep in the tractor when I heard it.

NYC/Albany want the rest of the state to suffer over their stupid sanctuary city bullshit and ridiculous policies :news:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There his migrants. Maybe other states should round up their homeless and crack heads and send them to his state?

Ya see how that works? Just ship your problems across state lines.

send them to DC, Delaware BIDEN owns this this mess:thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Why bother it is not like Myorkis is going to do anything to reduce the border crossings.  Plenty of laws in place they are just not enforced.

And THAT is the bottom line.  Failing to uphold his constitutional duty.

• Gold Member
49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Their migrants? Really? Border security is a federal matter. Thus, this is the federal issue. Not just that, but Texas is a funnel for migrants. This makes your comparison invalid. And yes, Texas already has their share of homeless and crack heads. How long are you going to defend the vegetable’s failed policies? 

@Mainecat

MUTHERFUCKING :owned:

:groin:

51 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Just ship your problems to another state…..that’s the retarded solution to all your problems. 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just ship your problems to another state…..that’s the retarded solution to all your problems. 

The migrants are not coming to Texas they are coming to the United States. They just pass through Texas. I find it funny that left wingers like you and those in NY were fine with immigration on a large scale right up to the point where they ended up in their neighborhood. This issue will sink Joe Biden as the polls already show. Swing voters don't want more of Joe's border policy.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How many lies did Biden tell here? 

Fucking dipshit. 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

maybe if the fucking idiot who created the problem would step up to the plate, or didn't create the problem in the first place these states would have to use the measures they are dealing with it, liberalism is a brain eating disorder going to be the end of this country:wall:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

The migrants are not coming to Texas they are coming to the United States. They just pass through Texas. I find it funny that left wingers like you and those in NY were fine with immigration on a large scale right up to the point where they ended up in their neighborhood. This issue will sink Joe Biden as the polls already show. Swing voters don't want more of Joe's border policy.

Huh must be a big sign that says only enter in Texas. 
I ask again should governors with social problems ship those people to other states?

Biden will be elected to a second term.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump wins the world lying contest.

Joe lying about 500k migrant kids not knowing their Parents. 

Now we got more everyday coming you fucking hack.

AB3A2248-353B-4188-B601-64713EBC906B.jpeg

3A184124-BD2D-4E0C-9D4C-A4CE3E5916BB.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I ask again should governors with social problems ship those people to other states?

What borders Texas you stupid fuck ? :lol:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your phrase "Social Problems" is soft language to run cover for Biden's misdeeds. Is Governor Abbott responsible for border security? Because it seems like when ever he does something to sure up the border he is sued by the Biden administration. No I don't think governor Abbott gets to put his homeless on a bus headed to Chicago but by the same token the Biden administration does not get to make their failures only his problem. Easy to take a soft stance on immigration when it does not effect you. 

Whoever let all of the HCS imagrants in here should be shot!!!

I understand that something needs to be done in today's day and age, but unless you are native American or first nation ( isn't that what Canada calls it?) alll of our families imagrated here for a better life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I understand that something needs to be done in today's day and age, but unless you are native American or first nation ( isn't that what Canada calls it?) alll of our families imagrated here for a better life.

Sure did. 

But something gotta give man. 

How many more can we take? 

337FCA1D-B86B-4343-9D0E-069C5BA9EBDD.jpeg

Just now, ckf said:

As did my grand parents but they did it legally. Back in Grandpa's day you had to be sponsored with an address and a US citizen to make sure you would not become a ward of the state. Now Massachusetts is spending 50 million a month to house and feed people who just flung themselves over the border. 

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

These aren't immigrants though, no wives or children.  Military aged men.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Sure did. 

But something gotta give man. 

How many more can we take? 

337FCA1D-B86B-4343-9D0E-069C5BA9EBDD.jpeg

I don't disagree at all.

The only reason that I even posted was for the HCS joke. I see the occasional shot taken at the HCS guys that came over in the past few years. The ones bitching came from HCS too :lol:

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

As did my grand parents but they did it legally. Back in Grandpa's day you had to be sponsored with an address and a US citizen to make sure you would not become a ward of the state. Now Massachusetts is spending 50 million a month to house and feed people who just flung themselves over the border. 

See above.

On my mother's side both of her parents came from Quebec to NH. Other than that I don't know much. On my dad's side both of his grandparents on his dad's side were from Ontario. His mom's side were in NH going back to the late 1800's. Prior to that all that I know is that they were from Newburyport, MA with Scottish heritage. Looking back on it ..I'm probably more Canadian than some of the Canadians on here :lol:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wasn't it around Covid time and wasn't the top Banner here the BLM logo, All are Welcome Here?