Check your account email address ×

Draft Failed

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The instant you aren't a douchebag.  Not holding my breath that will ever happen.

I was kind of hoping you'd hold your breath.  For about 9 minutes.  Maybe you'd lose that chip on your shoulder.   :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe its time to lay off the Liebfraumilch for the night, Gunter.

Beloved lady's milk. Haven't heard that in ages! My Oma use to say that. :lol:

:bc:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Not that I give a shit because I like it here , but Ive never once got an invite to TBP from Driftbusta. So this claim that He is "recruiting members" from here now sounds like Bullshit to me.  :dunno:

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Check the source.:lol:

Ask @DriftBusta  I'd love to see him deny it. Twice actually now.

It was a massive failure anyways. Haven't even seen one guy take the invite. Still a low class move.

9 hours ago, HSR said:

Ask @DriftBusta  I'd love to see him deny it. Twice actually now.

It was a massive failure anyways. Haven't even seen one guy take the invite. Still a low class move.

Deny what?  It was just a joke to let anyone know where they could go, where they wouldn't have to put up with your bullshit.   What's hilarious is how you're always lurking there, and when Buss asked who Steve X was, in a thread that Ben started, you couldn't wait to respond that it was you.  Your one post there in weeks.  Because you were sooooo outraged that I posted your name here, after weeks of you behaving like a festering venereal wart.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Deny what?  It was just a joke to let anyone know where they could go, where they wouldn't have to put up with your bullshit.   What's hilarious is how you're always lurking there, and when Buss asked who Steve X was, in a thread that Ben started, you couldn't wait to respond that it was you.  Your one post there in weeks.  Because you were sooooo outraged that I posted your name here, after weeks of you behaving like a festering venereal wart.  :lol: 

You bring out the best in alot of people. Takes 2 to tango and from the looks of it you cant help yourself and refuse to back down.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why did you post his name?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That was my buddy Ozempic Dave fucking around on my account :lol:

A joke,,, nice :backpeddle:

You use the joke excuse everytime you make a fool of yourself

Not ONE single member has left here for TBP after 2 offers of asylum by you. Give it up already. Fuck even your waterboy Bontz hasn't joined up there:lmao: Hope your better at convincing people of your BS at work !!!!!!!!!!

57 minutes ago, HSR said:

That was my buddy Ozempic Dave fucking around on my account :lol:

A joke,,, nice :backpeddle:

You use the joke excuse everytime you make a fool of yourself

Not ONE single member has left here for TBP after 2 offers of asylum by you. Give it up already. Fuck even your waterboy Bontz hasn't joined up there:lmao: Hope your better at convincing people of your BS at work !!!!!!!!!!

How's your day of recovery, licking your wounds from all the beatings you took yesterday?  Holy shit, I haven't seen an epic beating like that in a long time!!  It's gotta hurt seeing so many people calling you out for the putz you are, and all you have is a couple of your daily taint riders to back you up.  You sure do a great job of letting things settle down a bit, for the sake of your boss .... not :news:

Take a few days off drama queen ... you need a break. :lolz:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

How's your day of recovery, licking your wounds from all the beatings you took yesterday?  Holy shit, I haven't seen an epic beating like that in a long time!!  It's gotta hurt seeing so many people calling you out for the putz you are, and all you have is a couple of your daily taint riders to back you up.  You sure do a great job of letting things settle down a bit, for the sake of your boss .... not :news:

Take a few days off drama queen ... you need a break. :lolz:

Did you know that the only difference between a Wi. badger and a Mn. badger is the Mn. badger has redder hair!!!! Look it up :thumbsup:

Pretty cool fact eh?

38 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did you know that the only difference between a Wi. badger and a Mn. badger is the Mn. badger has redder hair!!!! Look it up :thumbsup:

Pretty cool fact eh?

Still infatuated with Badger I see .... what a shock :lol2:  Maybe you should talk to @ckf about reinstating him now so you have one more person to butt heads with on a daily basis.

I'm done with your bullshit - have fun fighting with people on the internet instead of getting outside and actually doing something on a weekend.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Still infatuated with Badger I see .... what a shock :lol2:  Maybe you should talk to @ckf about reinstating him now so you have one more person to butt heads with on a daily basis.

I'm done with your bullshit - have fun fighting with people on the internet instead of getting outside and actually doing something on a weekend.

I had a wonderful morning bird hunting with my dog, thank you for asking :thumbsup: As for the rest,,,,

tenor-2.gif

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Why do you keep tagging the boss? He already said he wants nothing to do with this shit. Are fucking slow or something?

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why do you keep tagging the boss? He already said he wants nothing to do with this shit. Are fucking slow or something?

Nice phony outrage…if you’re that concerned maybe you and Mental Steve could let shit rest.

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice phony outrage…if you’re that concerned maybe you and Mental Steve could let shit rest.

Im not outraged whatsoever. Maybe you can fuck off. K.

33 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:goodpost: Because a KAREN must always speak to the manager. Seriously, that's why. Squeaky wheel looking for grease. Just more proof of his lack of respect for the owner.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

:goodpost: Because a KAREN must always speak to the manager. Seriously, that's why. Squeaky wheel looking for grease. Just more proof of his lack of respect for the owner.

Dude you’re the one causing 90% of the bullshit on here, let it go for fucksakes and grow the fuck up 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1