Check your account email address ×

Draft Failed

19 minutes ago, toslow said:

Dude you’re the one causing 90% of the bullshit on here, let it go for fucksakes and grow the fuck up 

Please tell me what exactly you do posting on here. From all angles all you do is run around and try and jump on whatever gangpile is going on. You never have anything but angry gotcha retorts for posts and that's fine :bc: It's called freedom of speech. Just please quit complaining when others use the same rights. It's NEVER going to be YOUR way or MY way on here and that's the beauty of the place. If you want a circle jerk, find a new site to hand out on.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Please tell me what exactly you do posting on here. From all angles all you do is run around and try and jump on whatever gangpile is going on. You never have anything but angry gotcha retorts for posts and that's fine :bc: It's called freedom of speech. Just please quit complaining when others use the same rights. It's NEVER going to be YOUR way or MY way on here and that's the beauty of the place. If you want a circle jerk, find a new site to hand out on.

And my point has been proven. You seem to have a problem with positive criticism 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

He’s my barnacle.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

No shit!!!! Just another mouth with no point.

And what wisdom or nuggets have you shared?

the owner comes on and tells of his struggles, and what you are doing by gaslighting every thread sure is hell not helping 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Why do you keep tagging the boss? He already said he wants nothing to do with this shit. Are fucking slow or something?

I made a thread that even someone as fucking badger level "look at me I'm special" stupid as Bontz SHOULD be able to understand. I doubt it but there may be hope for him yet.

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

the comes on and tells of his struggles

Look retard come back when you learn English. Now go away you're pestering me now.

26 minutes ago, toslow said:

he owner comes on and tells of his struggles, and what you are doing

I'm going to babysit you guys so he doesn't have to worry about this place. What about you?

If everyone is sick of me as you guys say, who is the guy you feel is the best member on the site that does everything right? List me your top 3 at least.Should be so easy a caveman can do it!

BTW it's "the owner" :bc:

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm going to babysit you guys so he doesn't have to worry about this place. What about you?

If everyone is sick of me as you guys say, who is the guy you feel is the best member on the site that does everything right? List me your top 3 at least.Should be so easy a caveman can do it!

You’re like a six yr old kid,fuck 😂

Anyway carry on, don’t let me get in your way 

Edited by toslow

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Babysitter that talks about free speech as he tells everyone to shut the fuck up :lol:

Just my trolls. You're almost qualified just a few more cheap shots from afar. Wow you're funny.

1 hour ago, toslow said:

You’re like a six yr old kid, fuck 😂😂

Who's the one :backpeddle:

46 minutes ago, HSR said:

I made a thread that even someone as fucking badger level "look at me I'm special" stupid as Bontz SHOULD be able to understand. I doubt it but there may be hope for him yet.

Look retard come back when you learn English. Now go away you're pestering me now.

You are being a dipshit.  Just move a-fucking-long.

Neal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, HSR said:

The orangutans are pissed now. They be tossing fences right quick….lol