Check your account email address ×

Draft Failed

I would like to take a moment to thank all the members that have stuck with FS through these challenging times. The weather here was a little rough and everyone stuck it out. The "forced" rule change will be a nice improvement.

@DriftBusta tried not once but twice to offer a safe haven at TBP with an open invitation and promises of a glory land for all he chooses.I'm not sure what he offered behind the scenes too but it doesn't matter.

NOT 1 single member bailed on FS for this Epstein's Island like place of glory and for that I thank you.

It's nice to see :bc:

:lmao::lmao:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I like your new lure…lol

He deserves it after pulling that bs twice , begs to be banned, yet is still here every day. Oh and try to start a boycott so people wouldn't pay to support FS.

Fuck that guy :bc:

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, HSR said:

He deserves it after pulling that bs twice , begs to be banned, yet is still here every day. Oh and try to start a boycott so people wouldn't pay to support FS.

Where did this happen? I missed it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Look at you go…fucking butthurt little cunt.😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Where did this happen? I missed it.

Which part? The boycott was started on TBP. The rest if you follow Woolies tears you should find it. Try typing TBP.com in the search bar. He provided a link for ease of access to get guys to bail on FS and go to TBP. It's a much better sorority :roflcrying:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at you go…fucking butthurt little cunt.😂

Oh that's right, he already chased you away from TBP. My deepest apologies, this must bring back some painful memories :lol:

I'm sorry Jim, can I get a hug and we just move on and get along from now on?

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh that's right, he already chased you away from TBP. My deepest apologies, this must bring back some painful memories :lol:

I'm sorry Jim, can I get a hug and we just move on and get along from now on?

Jesus Christ Steve…whatever is up your ass I hope it passes..wow. I thought the goal here was to clarify the rules, reduce the stress on John and move forward.🤔

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Jesus Christ Steve…whatever is up your ass I hope it passes..wow. I thought the goal here was to clarify the rules, reduce the stress on John and move forward.🤔

Hasn't stop you from trolling me so until you STFU where I'm concerned the beatings won't stop. Cry Uncle anytime, just quit trying to play like your innocent OK. We all know your act is a load of bullshit.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hasn't stop you from trolling me so until you STFU where I'm concerned the beatings won't stop. Cry Uncle anytime, just quit trying to play like your innocent OK. We all know your act is a load of bullshit.

Wow..get some air…talk to someone.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wow..get some air…talk to someone.

Go look at you trolling me all morning in the Powell thread. What brought that on? You just "trying to get along" for ckf's sake? 

If anyone needs some fresh air it's the guy sucking paint fumes. Seriously dude drop the holier than thou act. It's as phoney as transgender tits .

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No kidding.  I hope things turn around for the guy, he seems pretty torn up about all of it. :lol: 

giphy.gif

You really told people to stop membership contributions to help ckf run the site better?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No kidding.  I hope things turn around for the guy, he seems pretty torn up about all of it. :lol: 

giphy.gif

BTW thanks for drawing so much traffic from TBP over to FS:bc: a lot of faces that haven't been here in years. It just goes to show you people will travel from all over just to watch a good old Woolie meltdown. They are legendary in the internet world and forever will be. You da man :bc:

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:mc:

HSR is losing it . :lol:

I said thank you :ashamed::lol:

33 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You really told people to stop membership contributions to help ckf run the site better?

Yes, I posted it before. PM's still full???

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm walking away.  He seems to be having another meltdown.  I guess he thinks he's got diplomatic immunity or something :lol: 

I see you got your own thread next door over it. Now is it really a new thread cuz it kinda looks like they editted out a couple of other member names and just inserted HSR in there. Kinda like it was the same old news,same old thread to them, they just inserted a new member name:dunno: It read like that to me.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Oh those PMs must be something if hes still full. 

Must be still back reading all the juicy tidbits.  :lmao:

I didn't even put any fucking bait on that hook yet :lmao: Holy fuck dude you're easy to screw with :bc:

FYI I have NO idea if his PM's are full or not :lol:

Thanks man , that was awesome :lmao:

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

I didn't even put any fucking bait on that hook yet :lmao: Holy fuck dude you're easy to screw with :bc:

FYI I have NO idea if his PM's are full or not :lol:

Thanks man , that was awesome :lmao:

Huh?

Thank You!  Im laughing at you two twinks PMing back and forth additional to all the reach arounds ! :lol:

The one time I tried to PM Sthevie a legit question I couldnt . Must be Mod Boyfriends only allowed type a deal ?   :lol:

8341944E-C9AA-4FB7-8223-7AA25ED742DD.thumb.png.fa074e05e56a05fe07e6f73724ee0c24.png

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Huh?

Thank You!  Im laughing at you two twinks PMing back and forth additional to all the reach arounds ! :lol:

The one time I tried to PM Sthevie a legit question I couldnt . Must be Mod Boyfriends only allowed type a deal ?   :lol:

I have no fucking idea. The whole "are your PM's still full" was a fucking joke :lmao:

Just keep running with it, I got you on free spool :lol: