Check your account email address ×

Nice warm winter ahead.

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Uh oh - Did I touch a nerve?  That you're a cheapskate?  Or do you need the politically correct reference of being "frugal"?

The fog is starting to burn off ... guess I'll go use some of my FU$ and go do something fun.  Keep pinching pennies, Fiscally Conservative Karen.  Some day you'll be able to live life to its fullest instead of worrying about debt and spending money! :) 

Awesome, you found someone else to follow around and "badger". :bc: You truly are the site "Karen" without a doubt. Just bitching and complaining every day.

I truly admire your consistency and tenacity. :thumbsup: Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

FTR - I'm not bashing any of you guys with older iron.  If it works, that's all that matters.  I'm mostly just busting chops while I wait for the fog to clear off & hit the golf course!

I know it's in good fun and I had intentions of upgrading this year but that's not in the cards. I definitely have nothing against anyone that rides new iron.

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hardly, I don't have feelings but I do have a couple hundred grand just sitting in the bank and zero debt.  but you go enjoy waddling around someone's lawn chasing after a little white ball and slobbering down a four course lunch after burning all those calories.  

you should see the size of my maglight... ;)

Bontz had one... so I doubt it.

:)

Ok John D Rockefeller.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

it is what it is. 

there will be snow to ride somewhere , always is just depends how long it lasts. 

They are calling for us here in CNY to have a great winter with lots of snow..

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hardly, I don't have feelings but I do have a couple hundred grand just sitting in the bank and zero debt.  but you go enjoy waddling around someone's lawn chasing after a little white ball and slobbering down a four course lunch after burning all those calories.  

you should see the size of my maglight... ;)

Bontz had one... so I doubt it.

:)

Aren't you in your 50's?  You only have a couple hundred grand to brag about?  Maybe you should look into a financial advisor to help you get your shit together and try to get closer to retirement like the guy below that I'm going to quote.  I mean, he set the bar with retirement at 50 and showing everyone here what retirement is all about .. hitting the bong, and proudly displaying his admin badge all day long on an obscure "snowmobile" forum :bc:

12 hours ago, HSR said:

Awesome, you found someone else to follow around and "badger". :bc: You truly are the site "Karen" without a doubt. Just bitching and complaining every day.

I truly admire your consistency and tenacity. :thumbsup: Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy I can trigger you with the simplest of posts and get you all lathered up, interjecting into yet another thread :lolz: I spent the day golfing, hanging out with buddies, and celebrating an anniversary with friends tonight.  What'd you do all day, burnout?  Oh that's right - you started a thread or two, trying to be edgy, and stirring shit up when your boss asked things to chill a bit here.  Right back at ya ... keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Voodoo said:

So the weather wheel landed in a different spot.

I long ago stopped listening to any more than 7 days...ish..

Yup, I look up at the sky each morning, and kinda decide what I think the day is going to bring. They cann,t even get yesterdays forecasts right.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bontz said:

And last year, when it was a banner year for snow?  "Sure glad I didn't go out and drop $15-20k on a new sled" ... so tell us, when will you actually decide to upgrade to something that isn't 10+ years old?

He rides cats.  The newer ones are a downgrade.  Perhaps the cat'sass will change that or perhaps only Jimwit and Stinki will feel that way 

I haven't seen a winter yet that we can't ride northern Maine....some are epic, others are good or great. Normally it's the off trail guys that get rock hard snow from a warm up or a rain that get affected. 

• Like 1