Check your account email address ×

Powell…

36 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

And that goes back to Globalism, The European countries hated that Trump withdrew from the Paris accord, and was backing away from the UN until those countries started paying their fair share, They loved under Obama how much America turned into a cash cow.

It is much simpler.  They love liberals and think all non are idiots.  Their "conservative" party is as liberal as the Dems.  Add to that stupid tweets and trump was fucked for being respected anywhere in Europe 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

It is much simpler.  They love liberals and think all non are idiots.  Their "conservative" party is as liberal as the Dems.  Add to that stupid tweets and trump was fucked for being respected anywhere in Europe 

Trumps inability to shut up and show respect where need was his biggest downfall.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Only a cult member would publicly defend orange fat fuck as being respected on the world stage :lol:  He’s a complete laughing stick to anyone not in said cult.  On the other hand - our allies respect Joe.  Deal with the facts :thumbsup:  

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Right away . Ive always had my Tin foil Hat on. 9/11 was a false flag .  :thumbsup:

I doubt it was a false flag.  If they faked it why were 16 of the hijackers Saudis?  They would have made them all Afghani’s if they wanted to attack them or Iraqi’s. It’s too stupid even for Bush.

However Republicans knew that Bush and Cheney were liars and war criminals but they gave them a second term. They didn’t even investigate them.  But they sure investigated the hell out of Obama over 3 deaths. 
Sure it makes you feel good to say they are all the same but 

3 Vs 

$728 billion: The Defense Department’s estimate of how much the U.S. spent directly on the war in Iraq from the 2003 through 2012 fiscal years (the official withdrawal happened at the end of 2011, a few months into the 2012 fiscal year).    

$1.6 trillion: The estimated amount spent — combined — on the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria from fiscal years 2001 through 2021. 

4,492: The number of U.S. servicemembers killed in Iraq.

32,292: The number of U.S. servicemembers wounded in Iraq

Doesn’t make them equal. 

Edited by revkevsdi

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Only a cult member would publicly defend orange fat fuck as being respected on the world stage :lol:  He’s a complete laughing stick to anyone not in said cult.  On the other hand - our allies respect Joe.  Deal with the facts :thumbsup:  

OK that's funny. 😂😂 The only thing they respect about Joe is he reopened the American check book.

• Like 1

Just now, airflite1 said:

OK that's funny. 😂😂 The only thing they respect about Joe is he reopened the American check book.

Not true but then again you’re in a cult :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Not true but then again you’re in a cult :thumbsup:

You come across as more of a Cult member, I was never much of a fan of Trumps, but I did like that he was putting America first on the world stage and closing the checkbook until others started paying their fair share, I was middle of the road until the whole Covid thing got out of hand and that really showed how easily some people are controlled by the media.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

You come across as more of a Cult member, I was never much of a fan of Trumps, but I did like that he was putting America first on the world stage and closing the checkbook until others started paying their fair share, I was middle of the road until the whole Covid thing got out of hand and that really showed how easily some people are controlled by the media.

Bullshit but it’s your story. :lol:  Closed the checkbook by owning 25% of the nations debt….say you don’t know shit without saying you don’t know shit :lmao: 

8 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

He put Merca a close 5th  

Him first.  Ivanka, Jarod, Don Jr , Merca Eric. 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Bullshit but it’s your story. :lol:  Closed the checkbook by owning 25% of the nations debt….say you don’t know shit without saying you don’t know shit :lmao: 

You seem to have no memory how Covid was used against him, He pushed hard for line item Veto's so he could deflate the preposterous finance bills congress brought to him, his ego wouldn't tolerate that the media portrayed him as evil for holding up relief for the American poor, so another of his biggest downfalls was he caved to congress to get the relief checks out. 

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 1

Just now, airflite1 said:

You seem to have no memory how Covid was used against him, He pushed hard for line item Veto's so he could deflate the preposterous finance bills congress brought to him, his ego wouldn't tolerate that the media him portrayed him as evil for holding up relief for the American poor, so another of his biggest downfalls was he caved to congress to get the relief checks out. 

More excuses :lol: More bullshit :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

You seem to have no memory how Covid was used against him, He pushed hard for line item Veto's so he could deflate the preposterous finance bills congress brought to him, his ego wouldn't tolerate that the media portrayed him as evil for holding up relief for the American poor, so another of his biggest downfalls was he caved to congress to get the relief checks out. 

I don't know how people can forget this.  When 93% of the coverage, most of Hollywood and the media in a full court press against the guy, its amazing that he got as much done as he did. These people don't care about the middle class one bit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Like when said the covid fatality rate was a fraction of 1% and the msm said that was a blatant lie and tried to fear the masses on it being 3.4%.

Just another day in Looneyville, USA,  Deepfaggots home town.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know how people can forget this.  When 93% of the coverage, most of Hollywood and the media in a full court press against the guy, its amazing that he got as much done as he did. These people don't care about the middle class one bit.

The media gave con man a pass and still do. He throws shit 24/7 and the media spends too much time being one step behind reporting on it.  Only a cult meme bet can support the moron.  

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He put Merca a close 5th  

Him first.  Ivanka, Jarod, Don Jr , Merca Eric. 

You Canadians are just mad because he brought to light how bad the free trade agreement was.

7 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

You seem to have no memory how Covid was used against him, He pushed hard for line item Veto's so he could deflate the preposterous finance bills congress brought to him, his ego wouldn't tolerate that the media him portrayed him as evil for holding up relief for the American poor, so another of his biggest downfalls was he caved to congress to get the relief checks out. 

I had no problem with the stimulus checks for the average Joe Blow's. The PPP loan disaster was down right criminal and should have been very limited. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

But do you really think? Are you capable of intelligent thought?
I recall the right saying the world was laughing at Obama, now you say Biden. But the United Nations assembly literally laughed at Trump. Not with him, laughed at him. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

A complete joke.  That being said Europe laughed way more at trump than Biden.  They feel Biden is old and out of it but that Trump was a fool and awful for America.

Oh... you mean like this laughing from Germany?..    Bet they are not laughing quite as hard now are they?.......Another spot-on call by Trump.

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh... you mean like this laughing from Germany?..    Bet they are not laughing quite as hard now are they?.......Another spot-on call by Trump.

They were laughing because they knew Putin owned him. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They were laughing because they knew Putin owned him. 

And you still believe the Russia collusion hoax I bet.     Go get him Mueller.   How many years did we waste on that?

• Like 1