Check your account email address ×

New Rules for CE

ckf

8 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Professional trolls don't complain. 

Well then everyone else here is amateurs then because apparently replying to posts is trolling too. Everyone is a troll if you don't like the response you get here. FS 101. :bc:

This "troll" moniker gets used far too selectively here,,,fact.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well then everyone else here is amateurs then because apparently replying to posts is trolling too. Everyone is a troll if you don't like the response you get here. FS 101. :bc:

This "troll" moniker gets used far too selectively here,,,fact.

I don't like your response. 

Troll

:lol:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Professional trolls don't complain. 

Professional :lol:

They are just playing the same game as everyone else here. The difference is that 95% of the forum is on the opposite side and gang up on them. So, they have to push back more instead of high fiving each other like the other side does.

Step back and watch what goes on around here with an open unbiased mind.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

They are just playing the same game as everyone else here. The difference is that 95% of the forum is on the opposite side and gang up on them. So, they have to push back more instead of high fiving each other like the other side does.

I do, you don't see me getting involved in these free for alls for anything other than a laugh.

:bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

They're still pros though  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Then they owe it to you guys for making pro level.  You fuckers need to catch up,  fast!!! 

They owe us everything :lol: Without us they wouldn't be trolling lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:Not sure anyone comes here to learn. Thinks it more of a twisted entertainment thing

And everyone has their own idea of entertainment. There's nothing wrong with that :bc:

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

thank you for the offer Mr CKF feller but I have my hands full between servicing Minnie and keeping the bums at the mission in line and out of the sacrificial wine

It was worth a shot :lol:

Maybe we should ask @Jesus or @Barney ?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Z corrected some spelling mistakes too. No big deal other than I probably accused Dave of doing something that he probably didn't even do. Every CM is considered a moderator in the moderator logs because they have the ability to edit their own posts. All that the logs show is that a post was edited. So I embellished a bit at the time because I was pissed.

Sorry Dave :ashamed:

Zambo the clown was a mod? He loves his snowmobile forums lol 

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Zambo the clown was a mod? He loves his snowmobile forums lol 

Best one here ever according to some :lmao:

Not really here, he only had 88k+ posts. If his job didn't keep him so busy it would be more IMO :lol:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Best one here ever according to some :lmao:

Not really here, he only had 88k+ posts. If his job didn't keep him so busy it would be more IMO :lol:

Well he's kind of a big deal on hcs here and wanna be up and corner on tbp

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Well he's kind of a big deal on hcs here and wanna be up and corner on tbp

Whew, I was kinda worried you were going to say something bad about him, I just about dropped my mop and ran for the first aid kit.

6 hours ago, ckf said:

I just spent the last few day's doing just that , John and the problems here are right at the feet of your right hand man.  That's a real pal that you have there , kissing ass in this thread and all " Rah rah rah" " I feel bad about your heath " and all of that , then at the same time , the piece of garbage is running around in other threads picking fights with random people who have said nothing to him. Nothing at all. I've never once had a cross word with that guy .... to the contrary actually.  That's quite the little helper that you have there , he's great for business and your blood pressure .   Maybe because I ride sleds a few time a year with Mark that he feels it's necessary to attack me out of the blue ?  You know , like a cat bringing home a dead mouse to prove his loyalty :lol:   What happened to that guy , he always seemed like a decent dude ?    That guy is trouble , John. He's fucking you.  Lose his ass. :bc:

At any rate , I'm out, Bud . I wish you all the luck and I'll still look forward to seeing your posts on the book .  I hope you kick the shit of your health issue.   Take it easy , man, over and out. :bc:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, HSR said:

This sounds serious :lmao:

What a drama queen.

I'll take $5 for stealing "Drama Queen" ... that's been my moniker for you, for quite a while now so thank you for the donation (and the un-originality). 

Too bad you can't accept the fact the prior post by Sal is 100% bang on, Steve - you have become a laughing stock to most on here.  You were a good egg right up until you got into this stalker gig with you-know-who, and took offense to being called out for being a douche.  The boss here made it pretty clear the past few days that he'd like to see things settle down a bit, but you've kept up your schtick of being a prick.  Well done ... I'm sure John appreciates that :bc:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bontz said:

I'll take $5 for stealing "Drama Queen" ... that's been my moniker for you, for quite a while now so thank you for the donation (and the un-originality). 

Too bad you can't accept the fact the prior post by Sal is 100% bang on, Steve - you have become a laughing stock to most on here.  You were a good egg right up until you got into this stalker gig with you-know-who, and took offense to being called out for being a douche.  The boss here made it pretty clear the past few days that he'd like to see things settle down a bit, but you've kept up your schtick of being a prick.  Well done ... I'm sure John appreciates that :bc:

I really thought he would change his tune.  Guess that won't be happening.  Oh well.  I get that their friends, I get that "helped" John when he was in the hospital, what I don't get is he must have gotten the wink and a nod to continue just behaving like an asshole, then wondering why he gets the responses he gets.

• Like 2