Check your account email address ×

In the interest of preserving Freedomsledder

f7ben

Freedomsledder   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an unmoderated forum with the exception being no real life interference.

• Yes
    • No

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Of course - it’s homogenous circle jerk where everyone where’s a red hat…..their logo :lol: 

IMG_6751.jpeg

I wouldn't know, I'm not a member there and haven't read anything.. You're a member there? Or just doing your usual, Talking about something you actually know nothing about??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I wouldn't know, I'm not a member there and haven't read anything.. You're a member there? Or just doing your usual, Talking about something you actually know nothing about??

Dude - are you that fucking stupid.  Read the fucking comments and pick up on who’s over there.  Fuck man - I can lead you to water but can’t make you drink. 

32 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I see Snakes name down there on the list on this site. Yet he never posts.  Do you say the same thing to him over there? Of course you don't.

Screenshot_20240207_160500.jpg

I was talking to Stupid Steve not you Steroid Steve so fucking stifle it.😉

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There’s more balls for you to fluff over there :lol: 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Have nobodies what the site is.  Only info I know is what’s listed here.  Just know it’s a safe space because they couldn’t take a handful of progressives :snack:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Of course - it’s homogenous circle jerk where everyone where’s a red hat…..their logo :lol: 

IMG_6751.jpeg

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - are you that fucking stupid.  Read the fucking comments and pick up on who’s over there.  Fuck man - I can lead you to water but can’t make you drink. 

Huh…weird that people are growing tired of this place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Huh…weird that people are growing tired of this place.

You need a safe space where you and your views go unchallenged.  Sign of a first class pussy :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Well I'm not a sheep and I'm definitely not someone who is going to take someone's comments as truth/factual. I like to see things in person and evaluate. I'll form my own opinion on it and either proceed or regress..

I have seen what's going on here over the past year or so and have decided it's not necessary something I want to be a part of. I don't think there's really anything wrong with that. 

• Like 4

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Well I'm not a sheep and I'm definitely not someone who is going to take someone's comments as truth/factual. I like to see things in person and evaluate. I'll form my own opinion on it and either proceed or regress..

I have seen what's going on here over the past year or so and have decided it's not necessary something I want to be a part of. I don't think there's really anything wrong with that. 

You go bud.  Have at it :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You need a safe space where you and your views go unchallenged.  Sign of a first class pussy :lol: 

Hey dipshit I’m still here and somebody needs to challenge your “views” with a Louisville Slugger to the dome.

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey dipshit I’m still here and somebody needs to challenge your “views” with a Louisville Slugger to the dome.

You’d need one to make it fair :snack:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Unfortunately this is what we get in most threads now. Stale wit and lame attempts at humor 

This makes me sad.

1 hour ago, gravy davey said:

Who is this Zambroski guy.  :dunno: 

Your mom.  Lol

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You're thinking to hard. He hasn't posted since his holiday.

Can you type with HSR’s balls in one hand.  It appears so.  Seriously, ask him out.  

55 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Sadly it has come to this, site has gotten to be quite lame.. Put in my application next door a couple days ago..

I’ll look forward to your presence again!  I’ve missed many of you.  :bc:

54 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There’s more balls for you to fluff over there :lol: 

No children there so you’ve got no interest.  Creepy fucking coward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’ll look forward to your presence again!  I’ve missed many of you.  :bc:

You've always been a very good to me,  and I appreciate that,..Like I said, I put in my app a couple days ago under the same screen name..:bc:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

You've always been a very good to me,  and I appreciate that,..Like I said, I put in my app a couple days ago under the same screen name..:bc:

You two gonna fuck or what? Faggots!!!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You gonna put us in a body bag?

:lol:

No but keep a sleeping bag handy, when he goes on one of his long winded bloviating rants of total nonsense you'll thank me.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

No but keep a sleeping bag handy, when he goes on one of his long winded bloviating rants of total nonsense you'll thank me.

Is everywhere here named “Steve” some kind of simple retard or what?  That was Toolkit aka, your buddy buddy who promised to put me in one.  
Imbecile(s).

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Is everywhere here named “Steve” some kind of simple retard or what?  That was Toolkit aka, your buddy buddy who promised to put me in one.  
Imbecile(s).

What would you like me to post next door??? Your full name?? I hear that's what the cool kids do over there. Sounds dreamy. Let me know, it will only take me a second to do it. I wanna be a cool kid too if I post.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

What would you like me to post next door??? Your full name?? I hear that's what the cool kids do over there. Sounds dreamy. Let me know, it will only take me a second to do it. I wanna be a cool kid too if I post.

You sound like a butt hurt child.  I’ve made it clear what I think of that shit.  But, do what you think you need to do, as will I.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You sound like a butt hurt child.  I’ve made it clear what I think of that shit.  But, do what you think you need to do, as will I.

Guys really losing it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imbecile(s).

From what I've read you threatened to show up at his place of residence. I'd to the same with you as well.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

From what I've read you threatened to show up at his place of residence. I'd to the same with you as well.

:bc:

That’s not how it went down at all.  But if I show up with the intent to malice.  Do anything and everything you can.  I’ll expect it all.   :bc: