Check your account email address ×

In the interest of preserving Freedomsledder

f7ben

Freedomsledder   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an unmoderated forum with the exception being no real life interference.

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Haven't seen you in a while either. How's it going?

Going pretty well thanks for asking. Wife and I had a baby so things have been busy!   I just literally read your post about Your health sorry to hear but hope you're doing well!  :bc: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Going pretty well thanks for asking. Wife and I had a baby so things have been busy!   I just literally read your post about Your health sorry to hear but hope you're doing well!  :bc: 

Congrats on the baby :bc:

It is what it is with my health. I'm on the twice a year infusion medication that is advertised on TV all the time. That's helping slow the progression. The weed helps keep the muscle spasms to a minimum.

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

image.gif.03ab563d58c7c275081ec1926b6c4cf8.gif

Gorilla Purple for me tonight. You?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nice! Just finish this batch need to get more tmw . I liked it . 

F20FA71C-0EC7-4267-9AE0-BAC9D295AED7.jpeg

Ethos has some of the best genetics out there. I really liked their Banana Daddy that I grew this summer. Rock hard dank frosty buds.

• Like 1

C'mon boys, lotsa guys willing to voice their grievances that aren't voting. This won't be the entire site, there will be safe spaces. It will just be the OG CE that is rule free. 

Surprised by the lack of participation in light of all the recent complaints in the last year or so.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

C'mon boys, lotsa guys willing to voice their grievances that aren't voting. This won't be the entire site, there will be safe spaces. It will just be the OG CE that is rule free. 

Surprised by the lack of participation in light of all the recent complaints in the last year or so.

Fuck em 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

We're waiting the idiot out till he looses it over the lack of votes and adds more choices.  He's very predictable and you never answer Ben the first time

12 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

We're waiting the idiot out till he looses it over the lack of votes and adds more choices.  He's very predictable and you never answer Ben the first time

1.YES

2.NO

3. Slit your own throat with a homemade prison shank made from an old sled part from right to left in a zig zag pattern.

4. Remove old gas from sled, cover thyself from head to toe and light oneself on fire,Friday on the Post Office doorsteps while screaming "Allah Ahkbar"

5. Promise to do whatever it takes to remove your inbred retarded moron backwoods pig fucking duck dynasty sub 73 idiot genes from the human gene pool for the benefit of mankind for generations to come.

I think that's the best we'll get. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, the post counts for the month show who is having the relapses, #1, and #4, HSR and you.  I try and make a point of staying outside of the top 10. :lol: 

That's reactions you dumb fuck. You've already been told this.

You really shouldn't be handling other people's money. You can't even remember the simplest of things.

:lol:

• Gold Member

And what happens in this separate forum when someone not involved is mentioned and subsequently feels the need to enter and defend themselves? Now it's the same shit as before. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

And what happens in this separate forum when someone not involved is mentioned and subsequently feels the need to enter and defend themselves? Now it's the same shit as before. 

It's a good thing, change the site for the half dozen or so dopes that can't act like adults. :bc:

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It's a good thing, change the site for the half dozen or so dopes that can't act like adults. :bc:

We ha e a room that does this already, it's called Current Events.