Check your account email address ×

Jews just launched air strikes on Gaza hospital

f7ben

6 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Don't even get me started about the long list of anti semitic tendencies this country has had over the years.

You’re an idiot , just a complete Mc level idiot 

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Such stupidity....Judaism is a religion not a nationality. They certainly aren't a monolithic people. You have Africans, Germans, Russians, British, American, Israeli....if you think a Russian Jewbis different than an orthodox Russian you're an idiot. Of you think an Anerican Jewish person is the same as an African you're an idiot. No different than Christians from around the world. 

You are Just retards on the internet being retarded.

Many Jewish people I know think its a race. 

Why are you only Jewish if the Mother was traditionally? How is that religious? 

Orthodox Judaism practices matrilinealdescent. Orthodox Judaism holds that anyone with a Jewish mother also has irrevocable Jewish status; that even were such a Jew to convert to another religion, that person would still be considered Jewish by Jewish Law.

Really depends who you talk too. While I agree anyone can become Jewish by convert but traditionally to others they will never be a "jew" . Kinda fascinating really. Lots of studies on this topic. 

https://rpl.hds.harvard.edu/religion-context/case-studies/minority-in-america/racial-identity-us-jews

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/04/us/us-jewish-racial-identity-religion-explained-cec/index.html

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I honestly don’t care what occurs over there. Just saying that the inhabitants of Israel are turning the world against them by bombing civilians and turning gaza into ruble. A very famous quote about war is that if you break it, you fix it. 

same here. 

But this is war and since there is no distinction between civilian and soldier in this mess you reap what you sow. 

To end this and I mean to really end this they need to turn it to rubble and level the entire place. 

I dont see any civilians getting caught in the mess. Civilians would leave the area. Militants stay. make your choice but dont bitch when you get what you get.

Last sentance: hamas broke it, the jews will fix it and who's left can rebuild it.

70 years of this BS time to end it. the bleeding hearts have not allowed this to go all out for 70 years. They are trying again by calling it a humanitarian crisis. The time has come to go to war and finish it. They both want it so let them have it out.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

I dont see any civilians getting caught in the mess. Civilians would leave the area.

And go where??? Are you not watching what is going on?

Nice pipe dream.

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nice pipe dream.

They don’t have anywhere to go. Egypt shut the door because they know that Netanyahu wants the land and won’t let them back in. 

19 hours ago, Roosting said:

Change hamas to transgender and you might just understand why this post is very "simple"

You would be a hamas supporter right out of the gate. 

There is no such thing as a moderate. it just describes a person who hasn't outwardly vowed to die for the cause, yet. 

What in THE fuck are you blabbing about?  

You are making no sense here…

Neal

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Nice pipe dream.

they are bombing gaza city not the entire strip from what I heard.

But it's what the people wanted when they voted hamas to lead them. 

What was hamas end game here? they willfully did this to there own people. Over and over the jews always hit back way harder and they know this would happen.

it's what they wanted it's what they get.

Edited by Roosting

24 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What in THE fuck are you blabbing about?  

You are making no sense here…

Neal

Well when you believe there are 100 genders there is nothing anyone can say to convince you there are only 2. 

Same same with with jews and gaza. There minds are set in stone.

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

go sit in the corner. this is way above your level.

Can't , you're already there.

Just stop before you make yourself look worse :bc:

47 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They don’t have anywhere to go. Egypt shut the door because they know that Netanyahu wants the land and won’t let them back in. 

Exactly,,, apparently Winnipeg hasn't got that news yet.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Can't , you're already there.

Just stop before you make yourself look worse :bc:

Exactly,,, apparently Winnipeg hasn't got that news yet.

so the entire strip is being bombed all at once ? 

I dont care either way it's what the people wanted when they democratically voted them into power. 

9 minutes ago, Roosting said:

so the entire strip is being bombed all at once ? 

I dont care either way it's what the people wanted when they democratically voted them into power. 

Just wow,,, that is all :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just wow,,, that is all :thumbsup:

So tell me what area is being bombarded? just civilians or military targets? since you seem to know........

or are you not sure how hamas came to power? 

or that I dont care who wins or loses? 

dont grind those wooden teeth too hard you might get a splinter. 

4 hours ago, Roosting said:

same here. 

But this is war and since there is no distinction between civilian and soldier in this mess you reap what you sow. 

To end this and I mean to really end this they need to turn it to rubble and level the entire place. 

I dont see any civilians getting caught in the mess. Civilians would leave the area. Militants stay. make your choice but dont bitch when you get what you get.

Last sentance: hamas broke it, the jews will fix it and who's left can rebuild it.

70 years of this BS time to end it. the bleeding hearts have not allowed this to go all out for 70 years. They are trying again by calling it a humanitarian crisis. The time has come to go to war and finish it. They both want it so let them have it out.

Its a concentration camp.

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

Well when you believe there are 100 genders there is nothing anyone can say to convince you there are only 2. 

Same same with with jews and gaza. There minds are set in stone.

Wouldn’t the mind being set in stone demanding that there are only two genders though?  That’s the group of people who can’t be convinced it seems to me.

Neal

23 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Wouldn’t the mind being set in stone demanding that there are only two genders though?  That’s the group of people who can’t be convinced it seems to me.

Neal

reality verifies 2 genders. fantasy demands 100.

this is a religious war which can only be fantasy on both sides. each has dug in.

3 hours ago, Roosting said:

So tell me what area is being bombarded? just civilians or military targets? since you seem to know........

Everywhere.Both.

Any more questions?

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Egypt has always had the door shut. Egypt has less border security on the Israeli border. Hey why not Iran? Syria, Lebanon.  The Jews were always willing to trade land for peace but the Palestinians got the land but the Israeli's did not get the peace. Time for a foreclosure.