Check your account email address ×

Question for all the mouth breathing hillarybots

How pathetic is it that Hillary and the DNC got their asses handed to them by a delusional narcissistic dementia having bankrupt retard and everything he touches turns to shit :lol: 

face it, you, your cult party and shit candidate are the ones who are the fucking losers. Don't stop crying, the show is fantastic. Enjoy the next 8 years!

Was raised here, moved out of mommies house into the fils basement and has never been further than 40 miles from home. The inbred we call Sewer Sludge has never seen a sewer.

slud.PNG

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sludge is a disphit but Zoso is just downright creepy and weird.

the personal info shit is too much......I would never dream of taking the time to search the net for any personal info on someone that they had not posted here for us all too see. Totally out of bounds

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

the personal info shit is too much......I would never dream of taking the time to search the net for any personal info on someone that they had not posted here for us all too see. Totally out of bounds

He just has nothing else to do but play bingo and creep. Kinda feel bad for the guy.

hes just shooting blanks anyway

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Has he been banned for this? :flush: Fucking CUNT needs to go 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

How pathetic is it that Hillary and the DNC got their asses handed to them by a delusional narcissistic dementia having bankrupt retard and everything he touches turns to shit :lol: 

face it, you, your cult party and shit candidate are the ones who are the fucking losers. Don't stop crying, the show is fantastic. Enjoy the next 8 years!

:thumb: All of it is a :groin:to the Hillary Bots

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Trump had his best week ever and even the luke warm RINO's in here are having a meltdown. :lmao: 

What happened? He didn't piss off any of our allies and took a time out from Twitter? :dunno: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What happened? He didn't piss off any of our allies and took a time out from Twitter? :dunno: 

He fired a ignorant clown everyone hated the other day, opened China to American products not sold there in decades, moved closer to a stalemate with Russia solving ISIS and Syria, he unwound a bunch more of Barrys shitty legislation and he moved the consumer confidence index to the higest levels ever and the markets even higher than that :) put that in your HACK pipe and smoke it :finger: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He fired a ignorant clown everyone hated the other day, opened China to American products not sold there in decades, moved closer to a stalemate with Russia solving ISIS and Syria, he unwound a bunch more of Barrys shitty legislation and he moved the consumer confidence index to the higest levels ever and the markets even higher than that :) put that in your HACK pipe and smoke it :finger: 

For a nook you really have a large set of Pom Poms.

Strange how all of that isn't streaming across all the MSM screens 24/7. They must be biased :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

For a nook you really have a large set of Pom Poms.

Strange how all of that isn't streaming across all the MSM screens 24/7. They must be biased :lol: 

Yah no fucking shit, oh and :fuckoff: 

All aboard the nigger pile bandwagon.  Unbelievable.  Getting led around by their noses.  I wonder if all the Trump haters have figured out what would be next if the Democrats succeed in getting rid of Trump....

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All aboard the nigger pile bandwagon.  Unbelievable.  Getting led around by their noses.  I wonder if all the Trump haters have figured out what would be next if the Democrats succeed in getting rid of Trump....

:lol: I remember running around the neighborhood yelling that. BTW...I don't necessarily hate Trump but I don't support him either. Glad he beat Hillary for sure but still waiting to see just how much he shakes up Washington D.C.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: I remember running around the neighborhood yelling that. BTW...I don't necessarily hate Trump but I don't support him either. Glad he beat Hillary for sure but still waiting to see just how much he shakes up Washington D.C.

They are all shaking, only the fucking blind couldn't see it :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All this bullshit, fake news, faux outrage is acomplishing is doing his enemies bidding.  They did it with Bush, and they've really ramped it up with Trump.  I've yet to see anything that rises to the level of impeachabe offenses, or anything worthy of absolute shit storm that his haters are going off about.  Be critical fine, but its just gotten absurd.  If there was a time for the public to rally around the white house, this is it.  But no, its far easier to just ride the fence or insult anyone who supports him.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All this bullshit, fake news, faux outrage is acomplishing is doing his enemies bidding.  They did it with Bush, and they've really ramped it up with Trump.  I've yet to see anything that rises to the level of impeachabe offenses, or anything worthy of absolute shit storm that his haters are going off about.  Be critical fine, but its just gotten absurd.  If there was a time for the public to rally around the white house, this is it.  But no, its far easier to just ride the fence or insult anyone who supports him.

Yep.  That's all it is.  The media is the full on obstruction party bidding for the Dems.  The shit they are throwing up is nothing more than tabloid crap.  Very little substance if any at all.  Speculative crap with weak sources (if any at all).  And since they fear no retribution, they can print and say whatever they want.  GOOD NEWS is, Fox is doing a really nice job of breaking it all down...piece by peice...and making them out to be the complete liars they are.  And since Trump supporters don't watch MSNBC or CNN, well....Poor dem liars.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  That's all it is.  The media is the full on obstruction party bidding for the Dems.  The shit they are throwing up is nothing more than tabloid crap.  Very little substance if any at all.  Speculative crap with weak sources (if any at all).  And since they fear no retribution, they can print and say whatever they want.  GOOD NEWS is, Fox is doing a really nice job of breaking it all down...piece by peice...and making them out to be the complete liars they are.  And since Trump supporters don't watch MSNBC or CNN, well....Poor dem liars.

:lol: It don't get no dumber :lol: