Check your account email address ×

Question for all the mouth breathing hillarybots

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: It don't get no dumber :lol: 

Then what??? The girl using a dozen emogis per post and abusing the ":owned:" one in a attempt to claim victory everywhere? 

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  That's all it is.  The media is the full on obstruction party bidding for the Dems.  The shit they are throwing up is nothing more than tabloid crap.  Very little substance if any at all.  Speculative crap with weak sources (if any at all).  And since they fear no retribution, they can print and say whatever they want.  GOOD NEWS is, Fox is doing a really nice job of breaking it all down...piece by peice...and making them out to be the complete liars they are.  And since Trump supporters don't watch MSNBC or CNN, well....Poor dem liars.

Oh now you did it...admitted listening to Fox......speaking of the groupthink.....oh noes, you mustn't ever admit to that!! :lol:  :bc:   Ben, like its a badge of honor, claims to have never read Drudge.....a news aggregator website....wtf.....and you want to come off as "informed"?  I wonder if he even knows how Drudge became famous in the first place?!  Our country is a fucking mess, and has been for quite some time.  The electoral college results should tell everyone that most of the country knows this, and wants Trump to confront the things that they are upset about.  So unless Trump raises my taxes, starts funding free college for illegals, letting the Muslim brotherhood back into the White House, etc., I'm going to support his agenda.  And all this bullshit fake news is exactly that....fake news.

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

CNN spent hours on the two scoops of ice cream scandal :flush: you can't make this shit up 

Couple weeks ago, they ran a piece that Trump was afraid of going down stairs.  No, you really can't make this shit up. :flush: 

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All aboard the nigger pile bandwagon.  Unbelievable.  Getting led around by their noses.  I wonder if all the Trump haters have figured out what would be next if the Democrats succeed in getting rid of Trump....

I doubt it. President Pence has a decent sound to it with a full majority GOP Congress supporting him.

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: It don't get no dumber :lol: 

We know you're a perfect match.

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All aboard the nigger pile bandwagon.  Unbelievable.  Getting led around by their noses.  I wonder if all the Trump haters have figured out what would be next if the Democrats succeed in getting rid of Trump....

What's crazy is the media exposed themselves for the trash they are during the election and select retards here are STILL eating it up :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh now you did it...admitted listening to Fox......speaking of the groupthink.....oh noes, you mustn't ever admit to that!! :lol:  :bc:   Ben, like its a badge of honor, claims to have never read Drudge.....a news aggregator website....wtf.....and you want to come off as "informed"?  I wonder if he even knows how Drudge became famous in the first place?!  Our country is a fucking mess, and has been for quite some time.  The electoral college results should tell everyone that most of the country knows this, and wants Trump to confront the things that they are upset about.  So unless Trump raises my taxes, starts funding free college for illegals, letting the Muslim brotherhood back into the White House, etc., I'm going to support his agenda.  And all this bullshit fake news is exactly that....fake news.

Couple weeks ago, they ran a piece that Trump was afraid of going down stairs.  No, you really can't make this shit up. :flush: 

It doesn't matter to me.  I've just about had my fun watching the fools at the other hack networks make Trump bashing their whole storyline.  I want news and information.  Not political propaganda 24/7 by nitwits.  Fox has their share of righty stuff too but it's easy enought to tune out and overlook.  That's all the left media does is bash Trump...there is no real news or information.  It's what  THEY want to put out.  Yesterday was a prime example.  Bullshit article by WAPO, White House says it's not factual AT ALL.  CNN and MSNBC say...fuck you....we're running with it anyway! :lol:And their sheep love it!  

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I doubt it. President Pence has a decent sound to it with a full majority GOP Congress supporting him.

I like Pence too, but I have no illusions that things would all calm down or that the whole GOP will rally behind him.  Politics is a blood sport to Democrats, the last years and particularly the last 6 months have shown that.  Trump was duly elected, and unless he's duly impeached, I think he should be given the respect that the office entitles him to.  I acknowledge I was no fan of Obama from day one, but he never got a fraction of the hate coming from the media or people like me, that Trumps getting....and for what?!  The biggest news story has been a complete fabrication....."Russian collusion".  Meanwhile, why aren't we taking a real look into Hilary's email case?....to me....and I don't care if she was a Republican or not....she knowingly broke the law...and with intent.  Go to jail.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It doesn't matter to me.  I've just about had my fun watching the fools at the other hack networks make Trump bashing their whole storyline.  I want news and information.  Not political propaganda 24/7 by nitwits.  Fox has their share of righty stuff too but it's easy enought to tune out and overlook.  That's all the left media does is bash Trump...there is no real news or information.  It's what  THEY want to put out.  Yesterday was a prime example.  Bullshit article by WAPO, White House says it's not factual AT ALL.  CNN and MSNBC say...fuck you....we're running with it anyway! :lol:And their sheep love it!  

I'm finding myself going from wanting to hear/read/see what they're reporting, to being disgusted by it because its clearly biased, without evidence and just raw agenda driven bullshit.   Its clear that nothing is going to change, they will never support him and won't stop until he's gone.  I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of getting with their program, when they're a bunch of corrupt self serving liars.  They're the people we wanted out of Washington, and it hasn't changed.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yah saw that seriously fucked up press :guzzle: just crazy