Check your account email address ×

Name the….

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's not hatred.  He's just a complete moron and it is fun to point out his stupidity.  

Steve's comments are funny and not based on hatred, anger or insecurity.  I've called him out before as well, he just doesn't make himself a target in every thread like woolie does.

I'd love to hear what you and Steve have invested and the performance of your portfolios over the past 5 years, by the year.  Lets see your numbers.  We know that won't be happening.  Because you types never put your money where your mouth is.  Whats fun for me is pointing out how hypocritical and how little some of your balls are.  Anyone can throw shots from the cheap seats.  I had a guy sign over 1.5 million to me today.  Do you really think that happens because A. he's a stupid fuck and didnt' accumulate 1.5 by watching his nickels and dimes for 40 years? and B. That he wasn't referred to me by another satisfied client?  Please.  Use your head for more than hat rack for once.

I'm fine with the fact that some of you don't like me.  I don't like you either.  :lol: 

Never even said I don't like you.  That isn't the case.  You are amusement based solely on your idiocy.  I like to laugh so that doesn't mean dislike...

As for your whole schtick above.  Again you talk your game instead of showing it.  Hiding behind your profession and claimed excellence instead of sharing it.  For once why not try to actually show you have game instead of claiming you do 

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd love to hear what you and Steve have invested and the performance of your portfolios over the past 5 years, by the year.  Lets see your numbers.  We know that won't be happening.  Because you types never put your money where your mouth is.  Whats fun for me is pointing out how hypocritical and how little some of your balls are.  Anyone can throw shots from the cheap seats.  I had a guy sign over 1.5 million to me today.  Do you really think that happens because A. he's a stupid fuck and didnt' accumulate 1.5 by watching his nickels and dimes for 40 years? and B. That he wasn't referred to me by another satisfied client?  Please.  Use your head for more than hat rack for once.

otb, what kind of ROR is he anticipating and how risk aveserse is he?  care to share any projections from 'corporate' modeling? 

then if you're bored maybe you can take a swipe at this... :news:

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/60413-so-wtf-has-big-oil-been-doing-with-all-of-their-record-profits/&do=findComment&comment=1639178

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He's away a lot.  To foreign 3rd world countries.  For months at a time.  Without his wife.  Do the math.

Wife's been on many trips with me. I've shared some of our trip pictures together on the forum. I believe our trip to the Serengeti was one of them.

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

no kids ...light work :snack:

Have you ever heard of a Woolie adventure involving his kids?? I sure as hell haven't??? In fact I've never seen a pic of him doing something with them so yes you are correct. No kids, light work.:news:

Now who is bringing family into the argument again?????

Just now, HSR said:

Have you ever heard of a Woolie adventure involving his kids?? I sure as hell haven't??? In fact I've never seen a pic of him doing something with them so yes you are correct. No kids, light work.:news:

Now who is bringing family into the argument again?????

My boys are both adults. I'll be sure to share my next family get together with the board.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

My boys are both adults. I'll be sure to share my next family get together with the board.

Same boat here. I don't know why this is even being discussed?

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm fine with the fact that some of you don't like me.  I don't like you either.  :lol: 

Do you ever stop gloating to a crowd that is not even close to being impressed? 

OIP.jpeg-2.jpg

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well duh.  I make no apologies.  In contrast, it sounds like he keeps you up at night losing your shit.  :lol: I know for a fact he turned the Obama economy around and the markets were on fire when he was in office.  The markets have been in the toilet since.

it should leave a mark but Trump supporters are in a fantasy world where facts don’t matter.  

They still believe the voting machines were rigged even though faux new paid a huge lawsuit for repeating that lie. Some think dead Hugo Chavez helped. They watch impeachment hearings where the first witnesses all said under oath that they have zero evidence of Joe Biden doing anything worth impeachment. Then watched the Republican Party refuse to call the originators of this big lie Rudi and Lev to testify. 

19 hours ago, Steve753 said:

That's going to leave a mark.i

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Wife's been on many trips with me

His second wife liked riding too,,,, just not him :news:

You guys want to take family shots???? So can I :bc:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

it should leave a mark but Trump supporters are in a fantasy world where facts don’t matter.  

They still believe the voting machines were rigged even though faux new paid a huge lawsuit for repeating that lie. Some think dead Hugo Chavez helped. They watch impeachment hearings where the first witnesses all said under oath that they have zero evidence of Joe Biden doing anything worth impeachment. Then watched the Republican Party refuse to call the originators of this big lie Rudi and Lev to testify. 

Although I agree with you. Democrats are no different. Russian collusion, calling a riot an insurrection are fine examples.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

My wife only likes to ride me. :lol:

She hates some of these sub par bikes I rent. But what you going to do if that's all they have available. 

11 hours ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20231005_214532_Samsung Internet.jpg

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Seems you already did…now squirm and rationalize….you’re good at it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@HSR did you see @Jimmy Snacks and @Skidooski went to Disneyland last week?  They’ve been :fluffy: each other for so MJ f they think alike :snack:

Javier planned a magical proposal at Disneyland – but Sam had something up his sleeve too 🥺

https://x.com/cbsnews/status/1710007194735796592?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Poor Colin wants back in the game :lol:

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Seems you already did…now squirm and rationalize….you’re good at it.

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well hopefully your family has provided you with the lifestyle that you've become accustomed to.

I guess somebody's PomPom's were in the way and they missed the first shot fired. As per usual.

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Although I agree with you. Democrats are no different. Russian collusion, calling a riot an insurrection are fine examples.

I think there are so many corrupt politicians on both sides that it is disgusting. But how the right can pretend that the left of elites when the right gives tax cuts to billionaires and fights against affordable healthcare and education is beyond me. 

if the average person is going to get taxed to death regardless, wouldn’t you rather get an educated workforce and not have to watch your neighbour lose their house to pay medical bills?

I’m pretty sure watching ceo salaries go from 30 times the average worker to 300 has dispelled the trickle down lie. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

What the fuck guy? Have some class.

Just playing at his level. Take it up with him.

Where were you when he got booted for insulting members wives ? 

1 minute ago, MILFMAN said:

Whatever. It looks like you greatly lowered the level to me. 

Just an outside looking in.

All while complaining about it  SMH

• Like 2

Well when somebody posts you guys real names on the forum get back to me. Everyone post your full name or STFU :bc: After that I'll call your wives white trash too :thumbsup: