Check your account email address ×

Do our Liberal friends seem extra bitchy

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Matt said:

Was talking with a guy at the waterski lake this past weekend about COVID.  He's in his late 50s and very fit.  Used to be a runner.  He told me that ever since he got the shots, he can't run across the street much less do 10k runs anymore.  He works with a personal trainer who's said he has about 4 or 5 clients who have the same issues, either after getting the jab or getting the virus.

I don't think I have any long-term issues from the virus, but I do feel heart palpitations since my second shot.  I've never gotten boosted and won't.  I do regret getting the shots.

The problem with this whole thing is that there will be zero repercussions for the ones who shut down society, suppressed speech, deplatformed people, "fact-checked" things that were immutably true, etc.  People need to go to prison and/or be sued out of financial existence...

Did those runners ever get the virus?  My supervisor is a long distance runner and he got the virus early, long before the vaccine was even available and can no longer run like he used too.

I also get those heart palpitations and I have never gotten any vaccines but have had the virus.....so it is really questionable on what exactly the cause may be.  I really haven't had many palpitations in the last 6 months but am going on 2 years since having the virus. It did mess me up with some lingering effects that thankfully have subsided.

I still won't consider getting the covid vaccine and I don't even get the flu vaccine ever since the first time I got it and had shoulder pain for a good year afterwards.   Just not a fan of any vaccines but might consider the shingles one.....that sounds nasty if it wakens in you.

42 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I also get those heart palpitations and I have never gotten any vaccines but have had the virus.....so it is really questionable on what exactly the cause may be.  I really haven't had many palpitations in the last 6 months but am going on 2 years since having the virus. It did mess me up with some lingering effects that thankfully have subsided.

Lloyd says that is impossible.  All effects on everyone were from the shot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Did those runners ever get the virus?  My supervisor is a long distance runner and he got the virus early, long before the vaccine was even available and can no longer run like he used too.

I still won't consider getting the covid vaccine and I don't even get the flu vaccine ever since the first time I got it and had shoulder pain for a good year afterwards.   Just not a fan of any vaccines but might consider the shingles one.....that sounds nasty if it wakens in you.

I had that from the 2nd covid shot for some time afterwards. Probably six months or so. Not excruciating pain by any means, but it was there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I got the Shingrix shots…not messing around with Shingles.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And what did the data reveal of great Fagden one?

:lol:

Such diabolical outcomes that this just happened yesterday.

“The Nobel Committee has awarded the 2023 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine to Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman for their pioneering work in the development of mRNA vaccine technology,”

poor Malone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“The Nobel Committee has awarded the 2023 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine to Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman for their pioneering work in the development of mRNA vaccine technology,”

poor Malone.

Obama got one as well...

And Arafat 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

poor Malone.

The nobel prize.:lol:

Like that means anything today.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lloyd says that is impossible.  All effects on everyone were from the shot.

It's a funky disease for sure. Can play havoc on the cardiovascular system.  My buddy got it and never had high blood pressure until he contracted the virus. He has been on blood pressure meds ever since  and now for over a year. He is down to a very small dose but still not completely off them.   So yeah, I seen these things happen first hand, even to the unvaccinated.