Check your account email address ×

Do our Liberal friends seem extra bitchy

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tits on a bull would be as well.

Well you're useless as a tit. So you have one thing covered. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Naomi Wolf broke this over two years ago.

From Pfizer's own data they wanted to hide for 75 years.

False.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What company has a worse reputation for lying than Pfizer?

You're a brainwashed moron.

You're lying about 75 yrs.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're lying about 75 yrs.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/health-law-and-business/why-a-judge-ordered-fda-to-release-covid-19-vaccine-data-pronto

The agency originally estimated it would need to produce 329,000 pages, and asked the court for permission to produce just 500 pages per month, which would have taken 55 years. In its final brief to the Court, the FDA admitted that the total page count was at least 451,000, but still sought permission to produce just 500 pages per month. Meaning that it could have taken 75 years, when most Americans alive today would be dead, to fully publicly disclose this information.

Edited by SkisNH

Was talking with a guy at the waterski lake this past weekend about COVID.  He's in his late 50s and very fit.  Used to be a runner.  He told me that ever since he got the shots, he can't run across the street much less do 10k runs anymore.  He works with a personal trainer who's said he has about 4 or 5 clients who have the same issues, either after getting the jab or getting the virus.

I don't think I have any long-term issues from the virus, but I do feel heart palpitations since my second shot.  I've never gotten boosted and won't.  I do regret getting the shots.

The problem with this whole thing is that there will be zero repercussions for the ones who shut down society, suppressed speech, deplatformed people, "fact-checked" things that were immutably true, etc.  People need to go to prison and/or be sued out of financial existence...

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/health-law-and-business/why-a-judge-ordered-fda-to-release-covid-19-vaccine-data-pronto

The agency originally estimated it would need to produce 329,000 pages, and asked the court for permission to produce just 500 pages per month, which would have taken 55 years. In its final brief to the Court, the FDA admitted that the total page count was at least 451,000, but still sought permission to produce just 500 pages per month. Meaning that it could have taken 75 years, when most Americans alive today would be dead, to fully publicly disclose this information.

Thanks for confirming 👍 

AC continues to say they weren't going to release any information for 75 years.

31 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Thanks for confirming 👍 

AC continues to say they weren't going to release any information for 75 years.

The FDA and Pfizer truly wanted to hide the impact for 75 years....the amount of problems with this "vaccine" is many times those that gone through normal clinical trials. 

BTW the data still hasn't been released....drip drip drip

Edited by SkisNH
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

The FDA and Pfizer truly wanted to hide the impact for 75 years....the amount of problems with this "vaccine" is many times those that gone through normal clinical trials. 

What about J'&J?