Check your account email address ×

Diane Feinstein Has Died

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hey you got Sthevie licking your taint every other post dont feel left out . 

You're so deep, you're bottom lip goes over Dementiabustas scrotum!

:bc:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’ll never understand it. A putrid piece of human excrement ….a vile dishonorable absolute disgusting piece of shit who devoted her life to corruption and the destruction of free men’s rights. Why in the fuck should I be anything but glad she’s dead? 

1 less piece of shit.  The sad part is that they'll just replace her with more of the same.  I have no faith in the electorate.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Hey you got Sthevie licking your taint every other post dont feel left out . 

Not sure if you've noticed, but jughead Steve isn't the brightest bulb in the box.  :lol: 

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

Before or after your Popsicles joke repeatedly failed Testicles? Run and hide, I hear that's your thing when you get slapped around too much.

Next time ya try and pick a fight on here, make sure you have the fucking balls to follow through bitch :lmao:

Listen to you.  Quite the delusion after a couple bong hits.  I bet face to face you're a fucking coward.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, HSR said:

Before or after your Popsicles joke repeatedly failed Testicles? Run and hide, I hear that's your thing when you get slapped around too much.

Next time ya try and pick a fight on here, make sure you have the fucking balls to follow through bitch :lmao:

Holy fuck you really have blurred the lines between FS and real life.:nuts:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’ll never understand it. A putrid piece of human excrement ….a vile dishonorable absolute disgusting piece of shit who devoted her life to corruption and the destruction of free men’s rights. Why in the fuck should I be anything but glad she’s dead? 

So you won't be lowering your flag to half staff like Tyrant Timmy wants us to do?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Now the tough guy routine :lolz:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

She made some good bucks for a politician. RIP

In 2018, Dianne Feinstein had an estimated net worth of $87,938,540.

See, that's what I don't get......these people with all this money going to their graves. Did they think they could bring it with them?  Sure, nobody can predict when they go but I plan on living it up in my golden years and will probably have less than $1,000 in my bank account when I am turned to ashes.   :lol:  

11 hours ago, Blackstar said:

She made some good bucks for a politician. RIP

In 2018, Dianne Feinstein had an estimated net worth of $87,938,540.

That is disgusting that a stuffed suit, useless politician can accumulate that kind of wealth……….SMFH.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That is disgusting that a stuffed suit, useless politician can accumulate that kind of wealth……….SMFH.

I read a bit because I didn’t know who she was but recognized the name. She was born in a wealth family. She also married well and her third husband was an investment banker. She owned a ton of properties. Smart lady.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I read a bit because I didn’t know who she was but recognized the name. She was born in a wealth family. She also married well and her third husband was an investment banker. She owned a ton of properties. Smart lady.

Likely some insider trading going on.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely…one of the biggest issues with these people…both sides of the aisle.

The whole investment industry is shady as fuck. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  Its legal for them.  I go to jail if I do it.  Its a bad joke.

You go to jail if you get caught. Google what it says if you should trust investment brokers. 

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The whole investment industry is shady as fuck. 

You're ignorant as fuck.  Some bad actors, sure. Don't let FINRA or the SEC catch you breaking the rules, or you're going to jail.  Don't trust the markets, don't play in them.  No skin off my ass.  Still the best long term wealth building strategy for most people and that is a fact.     Jesus, you and google.  What is it you do for work again?  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're ignorant as fuck.  Some bad actors, sure. Don't let FINRA or the SEC catch you breaking the rules, or you're going to jail.  Don't trust the markets, don't play in them.  No skin off my ass.  Still the best long term wealth building strategy for most people and that is a fact.     Jesus, you and google.  What is it you do for work again?  

You're entitled to your opinion as am I. Would be the day I'm going to let some guy in a mall handle my wealth on a good feels and minimal knowledge. 

It equivalent to a snake oil salesman.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're entitled to your opinion as am I. Would be the day I'm going to let some guy in a mall handle my wealth on a good feels and minimal knowledge. 

It equivalent to a snake oil salesman.

Serious Question are you a Cop?