Check your account email address ×

Trudeau fails to understand that Canada is just a guppy in the world scene

spin_dry

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What is with that guy in the constant accusations of people backpedaling when he is made to look like a fool?

I guess in his mind he has won a prize 😂

But he always seems to take the conversation in a direction that makes him look like a complete fool 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

You guys up there really should find a way to hang Trudeau.  Like actually kill him until he dies from it, in public.  I can't think of a leader in modern history that's more thoroughly destroyed the culture of a western republic than he has.  Trump isn't even close. At least Trump gets A's and B's for economy, foreign/domestic policies, border policy, etc.

He is an absolute disaster.

May others learn from our problem,  is the best I can hope for us. 

Two more years, propped up by a terrorist supporter.

You can't make this shit up.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

You guys up there really should find a way to hang Trudeau.  Like actually kill him until he dies from it, in public.  I can't think of a leader in modern history that's more thoroughly destroyed the culture of a western republic than he has.  Trump isn't even close. At least Trump gets A's and B's for economy, foreign/domestic policies, border policy, etc.

He honestly needs the mousollini treatment 

On 9/24/2023 at 5:48 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

The only good nazi is a dead nazi.

Careful, you are talking about Trump supporters. 
Don’t get me wrong, I hate Nazi’s too but there are probably more Nazi’s in the US than in Germany or Ukraine. But as Trump calls them “Good people”. But what do you expect from someone who said “Hitler did a lot of good things.”

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I like this. But I’m still waiting for you to show how much more qualified Poilievre is than Trudeau. 

Well let’s see PP has been in politics and leading roles in government.

Trudy been a drama queen teacher🤔

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Careful, you are talking about Trump supporters. 
Don’t get me wrong, I hate Nazi’s too but there are probably more Nazi’s in the US than in Germany or Ukraine. But as Trump calls them “Good people”. But what do you expect from someone who said “Hitler did a lot of good things.”

That is an outright lie. but what is not a lie is the trudeau government stood and applauded a nazi they invited to parliament to glorify his work in the SS. And you voted for them. So that makes you a nazi sympathizer. 

I bet you narrowed out that mustache to emulate the look of your hero.   

It's not even a contest of your hyperbole vs reality. You are from the party of nazi's , freeland and trudeau are absolutely fascists and goose step to the beat of the nazi drum. fool

Now put the pointy hat on and sit in the corner   

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Roosting said:

And you voted for them. So that makes you a nazi sympathizer. 

All sides of government were in attendance at the House of Commons that day so unless you didn't vote at all or aren't old enough to vote you and your party are just as guilty. You can't point your finger and say "it was them". All of Canada was represented and we all wear the same amount of shame.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

All sides of government were in attendance at the House of Commons that day so unless you didn't vote at all or aren't old enough to vote you and your party are just as guilty. You can't point your finger and say "it was them". All of Canada was represented and we all wear the same amount of shame.

Who watches cbc news?

:lol:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Well that's where you are wrong and that's a liberal talking point.

Guilt by association is not an argument that can win in this situation. This is a failure of the liberal government. This was not an all-party event this was trudeau trotting out zelinsky to salvage some political relevance on the world stage.

I would say the same thing if PP invited an SS officer to parliament unannounced and got the house to recognize and applaud. The blame can only be directed at who invited them and the failure to properly vet them. It would be one thing if this was an outlier, but this government has shown and proven to be incompetent on every level and has never taken responsibility for it. 

Yes all of Canada was humiliated by the liberal government. Individual Canadians should only be angry at the disrespect the federal liberals brought to every Canadian by being so careless and irresponsible to pull off this travesty.

Anything else?

Bold: still trying to sink your wooden teeth in to that one eh? 

Edited by Roosting
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well that's where you are wrong and that's a liberal talking point.

Guilt by association is not an argument that can win in this situation. This is a failure of the liberal government. This was not an all-party event this was trudeau trotting out zelinsky to salvage some political relevance on the world stage.

I would say the same thing if PP invited an SS officer to parliament unannounced and got the house to recognize and applaud. The blame can only be directed at who invited them and the failure to properly vet them. It would be one thing if this was an outlier, but this government has shown and proven to be incompetent on every level and has never taken responsibility for it. 

Yes all of Canada was humiliated by the liberal government. Individual Canadians should only be angry at the disrespect the federal liberals brought to every Canadian by being so careless and irresponsible to pull off this travesty.

Anything else?

Bold: still trying to sink your wooden teeth in to that one eh? 

Trudeau,  Freeland, Gould and another met privately with the Nazi before the house.

Hall Monitor showing just how brainwashed he is day in day out.

12 hours ago, toslow said:

Well let’s see PP has been in politics and leading roles in government.

Trudy been a drama queen teacher🤔

Leading roles in government? One roll was created in 2003 and abolished in 2019. That’s leading?  I thought you didn’t want people who sucked on the government tit all their lives.