Check your account email address ×

Android TV Boxes

• Gold Member

Anybody know anything about those android tv boxes that I see on ebay?  Still paying for dish and I am sick of it.  Bought a subscription to clear tv that has every channel even PPV's but its slow and no dvr.  Looking for a better way to watch some nfl discovery motor trend tv ect....  This is what I was looking at.  Is it just for apps?    https://www.ebay.com/itm/165981026232?hash=item26a53d77b8:g:YxsAAOSwF2tkGODz&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4HKgeKCDB1P%2BJMET87nfLk4R47jti9oAQuVRxEGIIC2cpfB3QCSXeS9McjRwfWf%2BCmRNgyRMjvCiKzxcKo3c%2FJzSU%2FRotjQ%2Fb2j%2FM1khMeF3JCj3HM0WlssoTNn4DRf2wREjeRzjBS4cYhMvptnTN3kcS71lRjloA%2BZuDRpuW%2Bf8nEvgW0tmkxxxOK5SY063UtCvFhhAUeJ%2BAJaznmUQRAUfbBakcKq7aPe4FkqHT0aLBSSSVNzjUG520nQqcPSYH3l6CQAlUehv%2BE38o1ipmJj5RBz5M8O9qVsQ9xC8wsRu|tkp%3ABk9SR-ak3aLYYg

I've never seen that, but if you're looking to save.

What we do is:

Buy Samsung tvs with Samsung plus (limited programming but has motortrend and Newsmax for me) HGTV type crap for her

Digital antenna for free local stations you will get the NFL (no espn games)

Internet 

Rotate streaming services based on programming. 

We are around 75.00 per month. 

That being said we aren't fussy about tv...we pick a series and watch 2 episodes per night.

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

What we do is:

Buy Samsung tvs with Samsung plus (limited programming but has motortrend and Newsmax for me) HGTV type crap for her

Internet 

That being said we aren't fussy about tv...we pick a series and watch 2 episodes per night.

Twenty something bucks for Spectrum package.

We don't live for the tv so it suffices. Gave up football years ago.

Actually get it for free.. when I called to cancel it, they doubled my internet speed and kept my streaming, but dropped the price to below what the internet alone was.

45 minutes ago, Snake said:

Twenty something bucks for Spectrum package.

We don't live for the tv so it suffices. Gave up football years ago.

Actually get it for free.. when I called to cancel it, they doubled my internet speed and kept my streaming, but dropped the price to below what the internet alone was.

We had that package...2 of our tvs were Ruku and it worked fine...the other Samsung had its own. Interface and would drop the spectrum app at an annoying level...

I believe we were paying 115.00 or so. 

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Anybody know anything about those android tv boxes that I see on ebay?  Still paying for dish and I am sick of it.  Bought a subscription to clear tv that has every channel even PPV's but its slow and no dvr.  Looking for a better way to watch some nfl discovery motor trend tv ect....  This is what I was looking at.  Is it just for apps?    https://www.ebay.com/itm/165981026232?hash=item26a53d77b8:g:YxsAAOSwF2tkGODz&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4HKgeKCDB1P%2BJMET87nfLk4R47jti9oAQuVRxEGIIC2cpfB3QCSXeS9McjRwfWf%2BCmRNgyRMjvCiKzxcKo3c%2FJzSU%2FRotjQ%2Fb2j%2FM1khMeF3JCj3HM0WlssoTNn4DRf2wREjeRzjBS4cYhMvptnTN3kcS71lRjloA%2BZuDRpuW%2Bf8nEvgW0tmkxxxOK5SY063UtCvFhhAUeJ%2BAJaznmUQRAUfbBakcKq7aPe4FkqHT0aLBSSSVNzjUG520nQqcPSYH3l6CQAlUehv%2BE38o1ipmJj5RBz5M8O9qVsQ9xC8wsRu|tkp%3ABk9SR-ak3aLYYg

Been using them for years, if you know how to use it all TV shows and all movies are free, no charge ever.

Edited by XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

What we do is:

Internet 

Explains your stupidity :thumbsup:

Carry on! 

5 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Some iptv programs have 7 day time machine.  If you use it get a good vpn like nord etc.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Keep you 200+ channels you get dummer by the day.

What does 200 channels have to do with Newsmax except you didn’t read the reply :lol:

Tell the class more about dumber by the day :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

What does 20’ channels have to do with Newsmax except you didn’t read the reply :lol:

Tell the class more about dumber by the day :lmao: 

You have no class dummy...and I did read and quote your reply. 

A grown faggot thinking emojis add anything to the post. What a useless cock holster you are.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, SkisNH said:

What we do is:

Internet 

Pretty much what we do minus the antenna I don’t watch news.

samsung tv for like power nation motortrend wife’s crap free with tv

internet 68.99 month with amc app.

Hulu like 8 bucks I believe 

we share netflix,hbo,Disney plus in trade for our Hulu with others

honestly most everything I watch is YouTube now unless it’s a show or movie with the wife.

it’s about $77 a month we pay definitely beats the over $200 we use to pay just for cable/internet.

I’d shit can Comcast all together if we had better cell service here but we don’t so stuck with them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, so you had one help you.  Nice work.

Just free tv and pay to stream per use if I want something other than what is included.  Don't really watch shit though besides local sports.

I said an 8 year old, not you.

I have a Superbox 3 and have had it for a year, it’s glitchy like all android but I get to watch anything I want and it was $229. My buddies uncle has had one for years and it’s been working well the whole time 

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have a Superbox 3 and have had it for a year, it’s glitchy like all android but I get to watch anything I want and it was $229. My buddies uncle has had one for years and it’s been working well the whole time 

This is 1 of 2 that we have, it was $42.

Android TV Box 10.0 4GB RAM 128GB ROM, 2021 Upgraded Pendoo T95 Android TV Box Allwinner H616 2.4G/5.8GHz WiFi Bluetooth, with Wireless Mini Keyboard Ultra HD 6K HDR TV Box.