Check your account email address ×

Iron Dog 2024 - the world’s longest, toughest snowmobile race

AK440

Ahhh yeah, it’s that time. The early bird roster is filled with a record 20 teams ready to bitch slap faggots from the lower 48 states who think they can ride. Only the fastest and best sled racers on the planet participate in this race. 
https://www.irondog.org/2024-schedule-of-events

BC15A342-484E-4D46-ABDF-1AF24EE631B0.png

0DAE68B3-5AEA-4ABD-BC63-D589E190FA87.jpeg

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Quality first post.  In on page 1.

:roflcrying:

not his first post, this is snowbikes are the future dude that was trying to teach you how to ride moguls... :thumbsup:

little does he know I have a full set of Todd Palin's shocks... not that I'm bragging.  :lmao:

34 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:roflcrying:

not his first post, this is snowbikes are the future dude that was trying to teach you how to ride moguls... :thumbsup:

little does he know I have a full set of Todd Palin's shocks... not that I'm bragging.  :lmao:

On the bold, you don’t.

• Gold Member
19 hours ago, AK440 said:

Ahhh yeah, it’s that time. The early bird roster is filled with a record 20 teams ready to bitch slap faggots from the lower 48 states who think they can ride. Only the fastest and best sled racers on the planet participate in this race. 
https://www.irondog.org/2024-schedule-of-events

BC15A342-484E-4D46-ABDF-1AF24EE631B0.png

0DAE68B3-5AEA-4ABD-BC63-D589E190FA87.jpeg

Fuck ya team #15, #17, #22 gonna slap some lower 48 fuckers good 🤔 

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Fuck ya team #15, #17, #22 gonna slap some lower 48 fuckers good 🤔 

They’ll get their asses handed to them just like every other nancyboy from the lower 48 who races the Dog. Nobody is as fast or tough as Alaska racers. 

12 hours ago, AK440 said:

They’ll get their asses handed to them just like every other nancyboy from the lower 48 who races the Dog. Nobody is as fast or tough as Alaska racers. 

interesting as Cains Quest claims... 

THIS IS THE LONGEST AND TOUGHEST SNOWMOBILE ENDURANCE RACE IN THE WORLD

https://cainsquest.com/

:pc:

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

interesting as Cains Quest claims... 

THIS IS THE LONGEST AND TOUGHEST SNOWMOBILE ENDURANCE RACE IN THE WORLD

https://cainsquest.com/

:pc:

I’m no expert at those funky km’s they use up there but seems to come up little short 🤷‍♂️.

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

I’m no expert at those funky km’s they use up there but seems to come up little short 🤷‍♂️.

Google calculator says 2174.799 miles and the Dog claims 2500. The claim is grandeous enough to warrant discussion though.  

• Like 2

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Google calculator says 2174.799 miles and the Dog claims 2500. The claim is grandeous enough to warrant discussion though.  

Someone should get a lawyer involved blatant false advertising I need to be compensated financially I’ll likely never recover from this deception 😂.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Lotta Haybalers in those pics ....

I thought they weren't tough enough for the iRoN dAWg 

:snack:

IDK if an Balers ever won TBH.  Polaris used to offer iron dog conversion kits through the race dept to convert Assaults (I believe) to 136's before the full tunnel Indy came along but what do I know being a non native Alaskan like AKfoFoty.

Skidouche dominates that race though.  not one single Cat is registered to run this year which gives me sad unsurprised face.  Guess Textron doesn't see any value in competing in the world’s longest, toughest snowmobile race.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

IDK if an Balers ever won TBH.  Polaris used to offer iron dog conversion kits through the race dept to convert Assaults (I believe) to 136's before the full tunnel Indy came along but what do I know being a non native Alaskan like AKfoFoty.

Skidouche dominates that race though.  not one single Cat is registered to run this year which gives me sad unsurprised face.  Guess Textron doesn't see any value in competing in the world’s longest, toughest snowmobile race.

These comments caught my attention as I was certain polaris teams won with a baler.  A quick search proved so.   As far back as 2011 they won with a rush.   Pretty certain a baler also won In the years of 2014, 2015 and 2018

Screenshot_20230922-091917_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230922-092408_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230922-094629_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Boonbocker1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Boonbocker1 said:

These comments caught my attention as I was certain polaris teams won with a baler.  A quick search proved so.   As far back as 2011 they won with a rush.   Pretty certain a baler also won In the years of 2014, 2015 and 2018

Screenshot_20230922-091917_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230922-092408_Chrome.jpg

well... 

anchorman-i-dont-believe-you.gif.2fb59572ff4d22d51fffb4208ebf307d.gif

Just happened to be outside bunke trailer later Friday night haydays weekend and got invited in to meet Mike Morgan and his new partner for this years iron dog!!

hell of a nice guy and gave us some insight on race!!

didn’t realize he and several other racers clear trail for the race weeks before race!!

also the Bunke family are great to sit around and bullshit with!!!

• Like 2