Check your account email address ×

re-election

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Die Dumber is back :lol: MN Momo will have some stiff competition for the dumbest Dumper on the forum :lmao: 

You are going to call someone dumb after you bet on the election and lost a frigging grand.. seriously??

Wire to wire

The polls show

Madam President...........................................................

:lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It's a shame that Crockpotfuckstick won't hang around long enough to see what an annoyingly stupid sack of shit the faggot is, cuz for sure he would be gone which really needs to happen. :flush: 

Oh he knows just like everyone else does. Still no reason to ban him though. Give him time, he'll either break the rules or run off again pouting

The funny thing is that I never left, just stopped posting.  It's the same shtick with these fools day in and day out.  After Trump won and they didn't understand or fathom how, it was a waste of time with them.

I think Momo has got SR diagnosed perfectly with the Dunning Kruger.  It's a perfect match.  It really is.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is. Psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive incapacity, on the part of those with low ability, to recognize their ineptitude and evaluate their competence accurately.

41 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Re-election. :lol:  

what kind of moron would come up with this shit?  

Do you really need to ask that question?:lol2:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think Momo has got SR diagnosed perfectly with the Dunning Kruger.  It's a perfect match.  It really is.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is. Psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive incapacity, on the part of those with low ability, to recognize their ineptitude and evaluate their competence accurately.

:goodpost:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

when trump goes, I think we should have an immediate and cheap election. in the race I'd have 3 options - hillary, pence, and sanders (a dem, a lib, and an indy). with all that's going on since the election, sanders would likely win bigly. he'd certainly have my vote.

He was never even elected! Hillary won the popular vote!

8 minutes ago, Backdoor Rider said:

He was never even elected! Hillary won the popular vote!

just say'n....

chris-morris-donald-trump-inauguration-oath.jpg

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

The liberal mind is a scary place. His girl didn't get her trophy for 2nd place and now he wants a do over. The best part is she's in the running again.  :lmao: 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

if it comes out trump colluded with Russia what do you think should be done? don't respond with some lame ass response either. just answer the question.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

when trump goes, I think we should have an immediate and cheap election. in the race I'd have 3 options - hillary, pence, and sanders (a dem, a lib, and an indy). with all that's going on since the election, sanders would likely win bigly. he'd certainly have my vote.

Trump started his re-election campaign on January 20th 2017, it won't be cheap :lol: 

Mr. Trump filed for the 2020 race the day of his inauguration. Filing quickly allowed him to continue to raise money and tap the small donors whose enthusiasm was critical to his campaign, with a heavy dose of email blasts and requests for help against the proverbial Washington establishment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/14/us/politics/trump-raises-millions-for-2020-re-election-bid.html?_r=0

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump started his re-election campaign on January 20th 2017, it won't be cheap :lol: 

in my little fantasy, the candidates won't have the time or money to campaign for this new election. everyone would go to the polls very quickly. we know all we need to know about the 3 candidates.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

in my little fantasy, the candidates won't have the time or money to campaign for this new election. everyone would go to the polls very quickly. we know all we need to know about the 3 candidates.

Slinger I find it a little unsettling that you have Hillary Clinton in your fantasies.  Seek help......:bc:

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if it comes out trump colluded with Russia what do you think should be done? don't respond with some lame ass response either. just answer the question.

How about we follow the constitution and already established laws not some made up BS pushed by a couple of crybaby snowflakes. :bc:  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How about we follow the constitution and already established laws not some made up BS pushed by a couple of crybaby snowflakes. :bc:  

Ahh - so let the R's investigate themselves :lol: Why are you opposed to an independent investigation? :read:     

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

so just let the repukes win their rigged election? sounds fair.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Ahh - so let the R's investigate themselves :lol: Why are you opposed to an independent investigation? :read:     

could you imagine if Hillary pulled a fraction of the shit trump has pulled in this election? the trumpsters like tom would be going apeshit.

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yup.....I don't think the crybaby snowflakes understand the process of succession for President. But what the hell....let's all fantasize about special elections and redo's.

:baby:Image result for snowflakes

Edited by T1R9sledder

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Or we can go your side's idiotic route...as soon as it appears somebody in the right isn't gonna get blamed or they aren't following the path set out for them by the D's.......FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a joke you clowns are. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Or we can go your side's idiotic route...as soon as it appears somebody in the right isn't gonna get blamed or they aren't following the path set out for them by the D's.......FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a joke you clowns are. :lol:

English please :bc: Thanks :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Faggot is textbook :guzzle: